The Left&The Russians.Why Haven't They Named At Least One Russian That Cost Hillary The Election?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Oh yah, the Liberals can pretty much name most of the staff in the Trump Cabinet, yet, after all of this time, they have yet to name even one Russian who meddled in the election. All we hear is "The Russians". But who are they? where do the live? what are their names? :argue: :dunno:
This has to be one reason why we still have 0.0 evidence that the Russians cost Hillary to lose in a massive landslide!,,,the loony left has yet to name anyone in the Putin Posse !!!
:stupid:

:2up: Oh yah, the Liberals can pretty much name most of the staff in the Trump Cabinet, yet, after all of this time, they have yet to name even one Russian who meddled in the election. All we hear is "The Russians". But who are they? where do the live? what are their names? :argue: :dunno:
This has to be one reason why we still have 0.0 evidence that the Russians cost Hillary to lose in a massive landslide!,,,the loony left has yet to name anyone in the Putin Posse !!!
:stupid:

Link showing that what you say is true.
:link:

How come RWNJ Pootarian traitors never know what's going on?

They're always here, asking liberals to spoon feed them.

No wonder they like the fat cheeto. He's clueless as well.

:uhoh3:

• Banned
and who wouldnt pay to watch Trey Gowdy ask this to Maxine Waters?

Disagree with Maxine Waters and she automatically plays the race card.
maybe Trey Gowdy VS Pelosi, that would be an interesting epic battle. and at some point Pelosi will bring up President Bush

Nancy Pelosi and Donald Trump are close friends witnessed just after the inauguration and on the same day.
but does Nancy Pelosi know that Trump is President?

maybe Trey Gowdy VS Pelosi, that would be an interesting epic battle. and at some point Pelosi will bring up President Bush

Nancy Pelosi and Donald Trump are close friends witnessed just after the inauguration and on the same day.

Are you kidding?

Not even trump knows that.

And please, don't tell him. Best to just let him play golf and twit.

What? You want the name of the Russian hacker who got into the dnc computers ?

It's Boris ! You happy now ?

The momentous event happened in the President's Office inside the Capital Building. Nancy was prancing around like a Spring Chicken and Trump paid her homage.

Maxine Waters cant name a Russian and cant even name any of the 57 capitals

Maxine Waters' Dad was Muddy Waters. I loved watching Sanford and Son and Redd Foxx is a riot. Muddy Waters was his favorite blues singer.

This is like the 3rd thread from the OP about Trump not being Putin's puppet. OP suure is defensive. :eusa_think::lmao:

Maxine Waters' Dad was Muddy Waters. I loved watching Sanford and Son and Redd Foxx is a riot. Muddy Waters was his favorite blues singer.
so where did maxine get the intel that Russia invaded Korea?

She was probably watching a documentary on AHC about WW2 where the map showed that the USSR owned North Korea but did not go into South Korea.

She was probably watching a documentary on AHC about WW2 where the map showed that the USSR owned North Korea but did not go into South Korea.
well when Russia invaded Korea, can I assume that all 78,000 soldiers had learned basic Chinese language first?

well when Russia invaded Korea, can I assume that all 78,000 soldiers had learned basic Chinese language first?

Dirty, filthy and stinking Ruskies are always up to no good.

Dirty, filthy and stinking Ruskies are always up to no good.
I wonder if Maxine Waters can see Russia from her local KFC

Forum List

Back