The Left Starts to Dump Obama

July 12, 2011
By J.R. Dunn
American Thinker

Excerpt:

more "faith-based" musings, eh?

i have more "faith" in this:

President Obama raised $86 million in the second quarter for his campaign, shattering previous fundraising records and far outpacing his GOP rivals.

The money included $47 million for his reelection campaign and $38 million for the Democratic National Committee, his campaign announced Wednesday in a video emailed to supporters.

Obama raises $86M haul in second quarter - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

see, this is the thing you nutters don't get.... no matter how much some of us may disagree with some of what the president's done or how he's done it, there is nothing the right can offer or is offering that would be acceptable to dems.... at least not until you remember that most of the country isn't rightwingnuts..... or any kind of nuts...

He can raise funds for his campaign, therefore he is a good president?

:eusa_eh:

So now Hopey Changey is the big $$ candidate and this is good?

WTF????????????

Yep.. poor Barry... too Marxist for Conservatives, not Marxist enough for liberals.... and the so called moderates aren't pissed off at Bush anymore.

All he has left are the hardcore nitwits that would support him even if he nuked the Cayman Islands.

:lol:

BAM! :clap2::clap2: Seriously,who are the Left numbnuts gonna support,if not their Hopey Changey One? They're just whining like they always do. They aint dumping Obama. The failed Marxist Community Organizer is all they have.

July 12, 2011
By J.R. Dunn
American Thinker

Excerpt:

The explanation for this is quite simple: Obama has failed, but the ideology must go on. Obama's biggest achievement was kicking off the Tea Parties, possibly the most serious threat to left-liberalism of the past thirty years. Movement conservatism has always been limited by its connection with Northeastern elitists, while the Neocons, though much more effective, appealed to an urban university-oriented following. But here we have an actual middle-class, middle-American movement, enlightened, informed, and outraged -- the darkest nightmare of any thinking leftist. And who created it? Obama and none other. It would take a lot of accomplishments to outweigh that single error, and Obama can't show any. His gimcrack auto company scheme worked only with aid of bogus paperwork. His "health-care reform" will not outlast judicial testing. His attempt to revive the New Deal as a solution to 21st-century problems is a sour joke to millions of unemployed. He is racing for the exits in Afghanistan, the leftist "good war," like a scalded rat. And now his deeply corrupt Justice Department is blowing up in his face. I've said all along that he would spend his last two years overwhelmed by the problems he created in his first two, and it is coming to pass in detail.​

LINK

Brilliant analysis. A must read.

You have bad taste in candidates, butt the article was good. specially the part about obama creating the Tea Party. I do fear though the Tea Party has been co opted by the republicans.

I don't see how Obama "created" the Tea Party. CLARIFY the point!!

Second, If Obama gets credit for creating the Tea Party, how is that a bad thing for the left?? The Tea Party FRAGMENTED the Republican party and is a seperate enity at this point, not followers of the lost in the desert doctrine. They voted for Obama and Hope & Change. They were leaving the Republican party for the last three years of the Bush rein.

So again, how is that a bad thing for the Left? LOL!:lol:

yup, they may have voted for him, but they regretted it in short order. Your guy has no policy that has worked, and the economy has crashed under his care, basically Your guy is done. The last election showed how fragmented the republican party was huh ? And unions are getting reigned in, health care reform if dieing to, guess that points to a fragmented party to right ? Face it, bam bam is on his way out.

Sorry, I am afraid he isn't, because Obama has no one on the right who can beat him, because the rights view of the World in chains isn't what the voters want. IE. You have nothing to fight with.

Obama didnt win the last election....Failure (or what was marketed as failure) lost the election.
Thus why he campaigned against Bush even though Bush wasnt running.

A Ham sandwich can run against Obamas failure of a first term and win.

That. of course, is my opinion.

Obama has been carrying 46% of the "job ratings" vote in the polls for months, through thick and thin, and regardless of what he does. That is a fact.

I see no way to compare any right candidate at the present time, because once the RNC makes their choice, every righty will fall in line to support the person.

So we have to wait I guess.

I believe...and yes it is only a belief but an educated one.....I believe that his approval numbers are based on his ability to deflect his failed policies (and yes, I consider the stimulus a failure) on the previous administration. He continues to say things such as (paraphrased)....'i did not realize how bad the last administration screwed up the economy'....

Problem is......deflecting can last just so long.

July 12, 2011
By J.R. Dunn
American Thinker

Excerpt:

President Obama raised $86 million in the second quarter for his campaign, shattering previous fundraising records and far outpacing his GOP rivals.

The money included $47 million for his reelection campaign and $38 million for the Democratic National Committee, his campaign announced Wednesday in a video emailed to supporters.

see, this is the thing you nutters don't get.... no matter how much some of us may disagree with some of what the president's done or how he's done it, there is nothing the right can offer or is offering that would be acceptable to dems.... at least not until you remember that most of the country isn't rightwingnuts..... or any kind of nuts...

I thought the left looked DOWN on those that ahceive things by tossing around their money

July 12, 2011
By J.R. Dunn
American Thinker

Excerpt:

He can raise funds for his campaign, therefore he is a good president?

:eusa_eh:

He is a good president, therefore, he can raise funds for his reelection.

Obama didnt win the last election....Failure (or what was marketed as failure) lost the election.
Thus why he campaigned against Bush even though Bush wasnt running.

A Ham sandwich can run against Obamas failure of a first term and win.

That. of course, is my opinion.

Obama has been carrying 46% of the "job ratings" vote in the polls for months, through thick and thin, and regardless of what he does. That is a fact.

I see no way to compare any right candidate at the present time, because once the RNC makes their choice, every righty will fall in line to support the person.

I believe...and yes it is only a belief but an educated one.....I believe that his approval numbers are based on his ability to deflect his failed policies (and yes, I consider the stimulus a failure) on the previous administration. He continues to say things such as (paraphrased)....'i did not realize how bad the last administration screwed up the economy'....

I'm sure President Obama realized how bad the last administrtion screwed the economy, all aware and thinking people know this to be a fact.

Who else are the Left numbnuts gonna support? They'll stay loyal to the Hopey Changey One in the end. They're just posturing at this point. The Left is not known for honesty & integrity. They wont be dumping Obama anytime soon.

Not in that sense, but in the sense the author is talking about. See my post in the above.

July 12, 2011
By J.R. Dunn
American Thinker

Excerpt:

The explanation for this is quite simple: Obama has failed, but the ideology must go on. Obama's biggest achievement was kicking off the Tea Parties, possibly the most serious threat to left-liberalism of the past thirty years. Movement conservatism has always been limited by its connection with Northeastern elitists, while the Neocons, though much more effective, appealed to an urban university-oriented following. But here we have an actual middle-class, middle-American movement, enlightened, informed, and outraged -- the darkest nightmare of any thinking leftist. And who created it? Obama and none other. It would take a lot of accomplishments to outweigh that single error, and Obama can't show any. His gimcrack auto company scheme worked only with aid of bogus paperwork. His "health-care reform" will not outlast judicial testing. His attempt to revive the New Deal as a solution to 21st-century problems is a sour joke to millions of unemployed. He is racing for the exits in Afghanistan, the leftist "good war," like a scalded rat. And now his deeply corrupt Justice Department is blowing up in his face. I've said all along that he would spend his last two years overwhelmed by the problems he created in his first two, and it is coming to pass in detail.​

LINK

Brilliant analysis. A must read.

...........says the moran who thinks Rick Perry would make a good POTUS? Have you seen the religious fanatics who he will be paling around with at his upcoming "prayer conference"?????

:cuckoo:

Perry would beat Obama like a red-headed stepchild and have the country turned around inside three years if not sooner. :razz:

Marco Rubio for VP anyone?

I'm sure President Obama realized how bad the last administrtion screwed the economy, all aware and thinking people know this to be a fact.

So then he lied to us when unemployment went above 8% after he assured us it wouldnt...and explaining it by saying that he did not realize how bad the economy was?

Or was he being honest and thereofre he is not what you calssify as an aware and thinking person?

Which one is it?

So then he lied to us when unemployment went above 8% after he assured us it wouldnt...and explaining it by saying that he did not realize how bad the economy was?

Or was he being honest and thereofre he is not what you calssify as an aware and thinking person?

Which one is it?

Wry's head just went...

:blowup:

Which one is it?

Wry's head just went...

:blowup:

lol.....some people dont think before they write.

It's called circular logic... they just talk in circles like claiming Obama's a genius and then turning around and saying he hadn't a clue how bad things were; when of course we all did.

I agree with BM, its not about the base, each will turn out there 35% die hards vote for the R or D next to the name, its the independents.

They are the ones to watch, right now, it appears they are disappointed in Obama and he needs them, as do the reps..

politics has become so partisan that a large percentage of the population is voting party line no matter what. it's always the swing voters who will make the difference. I do believe he has lost the lions share of them. I also think if a candidate gets in who can appeal to the left as well, at least the moderates, he is done.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

jillian speaking: :eusa_liar: :cuckoo: :eusa_boohoo: :booze: :puke3:

The sane person's reaction. . . .

Option A: :blahblah:

Option B: :scared1:

Forum List

Back