The Left is Worth Nothing!!!

spillmind said:
the article is totaly and utter garbage.

you condone cluster bombing civilians and then try to say the left should apologize for somehow 'supporting' the beheading terrorits.

it makes blanket statements, with no factual references to anything in reality.

it is only propaganda that the right wants to believe when they can't maintain their hypocritcal actions namely with so many illustrations around the latest fiasco.

just reminding you who keeps this country running.

Your mind is total and utter confusion.

you rant and rave about the horrors of the U.S. and then turn around and want to be considered a patriot.

you make blanket statements, with no factual references to anything in reality.

you only believe the propaganda the fearful, power-hungry left wants you to believe so they can manipulate you into surrendering your rights.

just reminding you who keeps this site vermin free, ya rat bastard.

rtwngAvngr said:
Your mind is total and utter confusion.

you rant and rave about the horrors of the U.S. and then turn around and want to be considered a patriot.

you make blanket statements, with no factual references to anything in reality.

you only believe the propaganda the fearful, power-hungry left wants you to believe so they can manipulate you into surrendering your rights.

just reminding you who keeps this site vermin free, ya rat bastard.

LOL!!!

give an example of the power hungry left. and illustrate how i buy into any of that. you question my patriotism? WHY THE HELL YOU THINK I DON'T GIVE HALF A SH!T ABOUT MY COUNTRY ENOUGH TO POST ON A CON BOARD AND GET FLAMED?

you can't take a step back and take an objective look to get to the truth of the matter, and it's sad that you demostrated that for all your peers to see.

no one is fooled but yourself.

and don't hate the FACTS FOUNDED IN REALITY about the taxes. just be happy that you are getting over right now.

spillmind said:
LOL!!!

give an example of the power hungry left. and illustrate how i buy into any of that. you question my patriotism? WHY THE HELL YOU THINK I DON'T GIVE HALF A SH!T ABOUT MY COUNTRY ENOUGH TO POST ON A CON BOARD AND GET FLAMED?

you can't take a step back and take an objective look to get to the truth of the matter, and it's sad that you demostrated that for all your peers to see.

no one is fooled but yourself.

and don't hate the facts about the taxes. just be happy that you are getting over right now.

I believe the truth of my assertions is evident to all. We've all seen you in action, Bucko.

rtwngAvngr said:
I believe the truth of my assertions is evident to all. We've all seen you in action, Bucko.

you want to back up your cloner nonsense about nothing i am posting is founded in reality specifically related and relevant to the link i just posted?

or you just want to sit there and flame and hate because you think you are the end all be all 'patriot'?

spillmind said:
you want to back up your cloner nonsense about nothing i am posting is founded in reality specifically related and relevant to the link i just posted?

or you just want to sit there and flame and hate because you think you are the end all be all 'patriot'?

This is a false dilemma. These are, in fact, not the only two options,.. I'll just keep informing you of your own wrongness until you get a clue.
:slap:

You'll thank me later.

rtwngAvngr said:
This is a false dilemma. These are, in fact, not the only two options,.. I'll just keep informing you of your own wrongness until you get a clue.
:slap:

You'll thank me later.

your signature should read: got arrogance?

you've still yet to address anything, and only flame and hate, and it seems to me you have a high opinion of patriotism and a serious disdain for those that don't share your perspective.

who is impressed by your antics? i surely am not.

spillmind said:
your signature should read: got arrogance?

you've still yet to address anything, and only flame and hate, and it seems to me you have a high opinion of patriotism and a serious disdain for those that don't share your perspective.

who is impressed by your antics? i surely am not.

Flame and hate? Hardly. You're just getting all hysterical, woman.

Bonnie said:
That said, the left as defined in this country by and large have done nothing to stand up to other evil governments, and many leftist Hollywood types like Robert Redford and ex president Jimmy Carter have even gone so far as to embrace Evil such as Fidel Castro by throwing parties for him.

I mean, its interesting that you bring up Fidel Castro in terms of "evil" that the left embraces; but there are other Communist regimes in the world, China, Vietnam, for example, which the currently right-wing government entertains diplomatically, forms economic alliances with, and has generally cordial relations with. These regimes aren't substantively different from the Castro regime, and it seems highly hypocritical to hold Cuba to one standard of "evil" and then embrace other communist states with open arms at the same time. Who isn't standing up to "evil" governments? Everyone, to some extent.

nakedemperor said:
I mean, its interesting that you bring up Fidel Castro in terms of "evil" that the left embraces; but there are other Communist regimes in the world, China, Vietnam, for example, which the currently right-wing government entertains diplomatically, forms economic alliances with, and has generally cordial relations with. These regimes aren't substantively different from the Castro regime, and it seems highly hypocritical to hold Cuba to one standard of "evil" and then embrace other communist states with open arms at the same time. Who isn't standing up to "evil" governments? Everyone, to some extent.

And I agree with you that Evil is Evil period whether it be China, North Korea, Iraq, Iran, or Castro. Let's remember though it was by and large the left's opposition in this country that helped make it posible for the Vietcong to take over the whole country of Vietnam, and wipe out anyone who opposed them (killing fields). It is the Left that has and will oppose any decisive action taken against North Korea, Iran, Syria, and maybe even Venezuala's new emerging dictator Chavez. It was the Left that opposed the action that has led to Iraqis voting freely for the first time in 50 years. Yes both governement parties should use, and be, vigilant using diplomacy, but when that option turns out to be useless there needs to be people that have the guts to stand up and actually do something to confront evil oppressive governments.

Look at how upset the left got when they heard Bush use the term "Axis of Evil"...............

Bonnie said:
And I agree with you that Evil is Evil period whether it be China, North Korea, Iraq, Iran, or Castro. Let's remember though it was by and large the left's opposition in this country that helped make it posible for the Vietcong to take over the whole country of Vietnam, and wipe out anyone who opposed them (killing fields).

Whoa whoa... first of all, the Vietcong weren't the ones who "took over" South Vietnam; the full-scale military invasion that took place after the withdrawl of U.S. troops was the N.V.A. Secondly, to consider the anti-war movement in the United States to be "by and large" responsible for the military failure of the United States is a gross overstatement. I've heard arguments on this board that persuaded me that the anti-war movement was *in some small part* detrimental to the war effort, but *by and large* the military failure was, well, a militaristic failure.

Bonnie said:
It is the Left that has and will oppose any decisive action taken against North Korea, Iran, Syria, and maybe even Venezuala's new emerging dictator Chavez.

Well let's not get into any hypothetical situations. But I think EVERYONE should be pretty wary the next time Dubya wants to "disarm" a country of their "WMDs". And come on, you can't say the left is the reason we're not doing anything decisive re: North Korea. President Bush could have taken the country to war against Canada in '03, let alone North Korea (a human rights tragedy, a brutal dictatorship, and a KNOWN nuclear threat) instead of Iraq. The left had nothing to do with this decision.

Bonnie said:
It was the Left that opposed the action that has led to Iraqis voting freely for the first time in 50 years.

This is exactly the kind of muddled rhetoric that pisses me off. I'm sorry if this sounds really pissy, but the left didn't oppose Iraqis voting freely for the first time in 50 years. The left opposed pre-emptive military action against a sovereign nation. Two years after the fact our mission became humanitarian in nature, but in the beginning we went to defend Americans from WMDs (see '03 state of the union address for a representation of how national security vs. liberation of iraqis the decision making process was). Therefore its quite convenient to say that the left opposed the action that led to Iraqis voting freely, but its pretty intellectually dishonest.

Bonnie said:
Yes both governement parties should use, and be, vigilant using diplomacy, but when that option turns out to be useless there needs to be people that have the guts to stand up and actually do something to confront evil oppressive governments.

Ugh. Ugh ugh ugh. Ok, now that we've had the "leader with cajones" argument in neon lights for long enough, let's examine this statement in terms of the conversation at hand. You say there needs to be people that have the guts to stand up and actually do something confront evil oppressive governments. You also said that "Evil is Evil period whether it be China, North Korea, Iraq, Iran, or Castro."

You say that Bush is the "leader with cajones" even though he is being completely and utterly selective (based on convenience) in terms of the people he "goes to war to liberate". Vietnam, China...represive communist governments. Actions taken by Bush to reprimand these repressors of freedom and liberty? Haaa. Man, I really wish we had someone to stand up and actually do something to confront all evil governments, not just the most economically and diplomatically convenient governments to stand up to.

nakedemperor said:
I've heard arguments on this board that persuaded me that the anti-war movement was *in some small part* detrimental to the war effort, but *by and large* the military failure was, well, a militaristic failure.
First off the anti war movements of the sixties damaged the moral of our soldiers there and look a the proclamations of those on the left at that time, they weren't for a free government in vietnam, they were simply stating America should just get out period. What exaclty did they think was going to happen when the U.S pulled out? Answer they didn't give a shit!! So long as they didn't have to serve. Real gutsy!! Yes our military strategies at times was lacking during that war, we wouldn't cross certain lines for fear of reprisal form the Soviets etc. And a military is only as good as it's leaders. That war should have been won very easily if decisive action had been taken from the get go. But when the Left syas it's "none of our business" that is exactly what Prager is speaking to because that means let communism and oppression run rampant we don't care!

Well let's not get into any hypothetical situations. But I think EVERYONE should be pretty wary the next time Dubya wants to "disarm" a country of their "WMDs". And come on, you can't say the left is the reason we're not doing anything decisive re: North Korea. President Bush could have taken the country to war against Canada in '03, let alone North Korea (a human rights tragedy, a brutal dictatorship, and a KNOWN nuclear threat) instead of Iraq. The left had nothing to do with this decision.

So your telling me that if Bush tries diplomacy and it fails the Left will be decidedly in favor of intervention to not only stop WMDS there but to also free the oppressed, brutalized, and starving people??? Ill tell you what if that happens, Ill take you out to dinner here in Manahttan.

This is exactly the kind of muddled rhetoric that pisses me off. I'm sorry if this sounds really pissy, but the left didn't oppose Iraqis voting freely for the first time in 50 years. The left opposed pre-emptive military action against a sovereign nation.

Fact is it probably never would have happened if we had not done what our country and others did. Would the people Of Iraq had the chance to vote freely if the Left had gotten their way?? It's a simple answer. NO WAY!

Additionally where was the Left support during the first Gulf War when Hussein unjustly invaded Kuwait??? "NO Blood For OIL"
my ass!!!

Ugh. Ugh ugh ugh. Ok, now that we've had the "leader with cajones" argument in neon lights for long enough, let's examine this statement in terms of the conversation at hand. You say there needs to be people that have the guts to stand up and actually do something confront evil oppressive governments. You also said that "Evil is Evil period whether it be China, North Korea, Iraq, Iran, or Castro."

You say that Bush is the "leader with cajones" even though he is being completely and utterly selective (based on convenience) in terms of the people he "goes to war to liberate". Vietnam, China...represive communist governments. Actions taken by Bush to reprimand these repressors of freedom and liberty? Haaa. Man, I really wish we had someone to stand up and actually do something to confront all evil governments, not just the most economically and diplomatically convenient governments to stand up to.

Okay then who on the Left has ideas on how to do that other than butt kissing Kofi?? Because Kerry, Kennedy, Palosi, Boxer and gang had nothing but criticism for Bush, what have they done??? What would Kerry have done with China??

Right now China is helping us in negotiations with NKorea, might be useless, might be helpful, right now it's being tried, after all the left is always chiding diplomacy.

In your eyes Bush can't win, if he chooses action he's criticised, if he chooses diplomacy he's criticised and it all gets lumped together as opportunistic, or hypocrisy..........Make up your mind Ross??

spillmind said:
call me names all you want. everyone sees you making an ass of yourself. that's not on me.

We've all defeated you logically. Calling you names is the only fun left in ya.

OMG are you realy this clueless about history?! My teacher didn't write that, none of my professors did. BENITO MUSSOLINI wrote it. Benito Mussolini, you know, the guy who ran Italy before World War II? Fascism was his brainchild.

I'm done with this thread, I refuse to have a battle of the minds with an unarmed opponent.

acludem

acludem said:
OMG are you realy this clueless about history?! My teacher didn't write that, none of my professors did. BENITO MUSSOLINI wrote it. Benito Mussolini, you know, the guy who ran Italy before World War II? Fascism was his brainchild.

I'm done with this thread, I refuse to have a battle of the minds with an unarmed opponent.

acludem

Is that all you have? How sad.

So because some dictator said it we are to ignore the facts? Government controled economies and totalitarian regimes arent very different if they are communist or fascists. think for yourself instead of letting some dictator tell you what is what.

spillmind said:
the article is totaly and utter garbage.

you condone cluster bombing civilians and then try to say the left should apologize for somehow 'supporting' the beheading terrorits.

it makes blanket statements, with no factual references to anything in reality.

it is only propaganda that the right wants to believe when they can't maintain their hypocritcal actions namely with so many illustrations around the latest fiasco.

just reminding you who keeps this country running.

You know spilt ,
All of you clowns on the left want to pretend that the country is simply red and blue , how assinine is that ? Because you have a bunch of naive warm bodies that are willing to sell their vote for a dolt like Kerry , you think that they are the ones that are paying all of those taxes ? Tell me oh green one , are you trying to claim that Wall Street consists of a bunch of liberal dimwits? How about the populations of the many military bases in California , Boeing in Washington , etc. , etc.
What about Florida , it was colored red , does that mean those dumbass old liberal snowbirds that flock down there in such huge numbers don't exist? Do you honestly think that it is that simple? That because a majority in a state votes for a Democrat candidate the entire productive population of that state are Democrat?You can't possibly be that simple . I understand idiots like Teddy boy saying this crap , he is a consummate politician that knows that his constituents are brain dead enough to keep voting him in so they will obviously believe anything .
These red and blue statements are as simple as the people that make them .I would suggest a visit to this site , you might understand pictures better than words .http://www-personal.umich.edu/~mejn/election/

Forum List

Back