The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

You believe a mountain of crap propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. All your ridiculous scandals have been investigated totally discredited but of course never retracted by your garbage GOP propaganda machine.
Discredited? When? Show me a link.
Are you a lawyer?

You kind of seem like one.
Yes.
Has any Democrat been arrested or anything like it? End of story period ever heard of innocent until proven guilty. Brainwashed functional moron..... Every respected journalist in the world and all law enforcement believe you people are absolutely nuts. Like your orange clown.

Look at the threads in Politics right now.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

It's the fuckin' Twilight Zone in here. What happened to these people?

Wow. This OP is just classic gaslighting.

With the righwingers on our board making up a fanstically elaborate, utterly batshit conspiracy about a 'Deep State' and 'Obama's Shadow Army' working to take down Trump that has infiltrated Congress, the FBI, the FISA courts, the National Park Service, the Department of Justice, filled the CIA with 'Democrat Operatives', filled the white house, the EPA, and federal government with 'Trump enemies' working in conjuction Google, with essentially the entire Mainstream Media (except FOX NEWS for no particular reason), international leaders, Twitter, foreign media sources, Mark Zuckerberg, an elaborate plot involving "ring leaders", co-conspirators, James Comey, Facebook, faked affidavits, Lockheed Martin, false charges, James Mueller, planted evidence, George Soros, Seth Rich, 33 faked indictments, Rod Rosenstein, dozens of faked convictions, extortion, forced plea deals, and hell, even Mueller MURDERING people.

But its the 'left' that gone conspiracy crazy?

Laughing.....oh, you poor, hapless souls.
Well, to be fair, the left is held to a higher intellectual standard. The OP failed to mention this, but he knows it.
My point was about behaviors, not intelligence. Obviously.

You'd think such smart people would know not to behave like they have.

I thought the Left was better than this. So much for that idea.

Whatever gave you that idea.

As long as they won the House, “losing their shit” doesn’t seem so bad. LOL

How many different conspiracy theories are floated by the Right now? 20? Where is the thread about them losing their shit? Oh wait….

Won the House in 2018
Won governors chairs in 2019
Won the Oval in 2020

I hope they keep losing their shit if this is the result.

The cities and the states you run, are losing civilization. They can't stop people from shitting in the streets or stealing from stores, or even letting mobs rule the streets.

The more you win, the more the country declines.
You mean like the last 30 years of GOP dominance in tax policy and other policy, mainly pure obstruction of Democrats. The worst inequality and upward mobility ever is not cool. Thanks GOP and silly dupes like you....

The debate about economic policy during the 2016 republican primaries was not that healthy, it is true. BUT, the status quo was challenged and LOST and we attempted to change course. That there was resistance from those that benefit from the status quo is normal and my hope was that more progress would be made in Trump's second term.

That is a whole different level that not being able to prevent people from shitting in the streets or refusing to prosecute shoplifters, leading to stores closing down and thus "food deserts" in the cities or of course letting mobs rule the streets.

What we are seeing from you people at this point, is massive decline of our civilization and decadence and I can't imagine who complete collapse or massive civil unrest at some point down the line.
Maybe we should elect a Democrat who stands up for the working class and middle class instead of having a giant giveaway to the rich. The GOP disappeared with Rush Limbaugh and 28% top tax rate and of course all the screw job of the non-rich.... The worst inequality and upward mobility ever and anywhere is a disgrace. I hope you're right and the GOP makes a recovery and also rejoins reality.

The dems don't do anything for you, especially when they have a lock on the vote. Look at the places they control the strongest. They do NOTHING for the people, or the "working class and middle class" expect take them for granted.

With demographic shift, they will get worse and worse with that. And more and more blatant about not caring.

Pay attention moving forward. All these problems you hope the dems will fix.

THEY WON'T.

Republicans are so scared their new messiah is illegitimate, they are willing to let foreign governments attack this country's democratic process and then pretend it never happened. Or else they are treasonous and are glad it happened.
Good deflection. Biden takes money from the Chinese and Ukranians, using his coke addict son Hunter as his bagman.
You believe a mountain of crap propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. All your ridiculous scandals have been investigated totally discredited but of course never retracted by your garbage GOP propaganda machine.

Says the man that believes that Trump said ws are "very fine people".

Are you a lawyer?

Yes.
Has any Democrat been arrested or anything like it? End of story period ever heard of innocent until proven guilty. Brainwashed functional moron..... Every respected journalist in the world and all law enforcement believe you people are absolutely nuts. Like your orange clown.

Respected journalists are all cock sucker bastard respected by the vile power structure.

And the cops are furious with you people. EVERY PROBLEM YOU THINK YOU HAVE NOW, with cops or crime or anything related to those issues, will get worse and worse for the foreseeable future, thanks to your sides actions.

Are you a lawyer?

Yes.

Respected journalists are all cock sucker bastard respected by the vile power structure.

And the cops are furious with you people. EVERY PROBLEM YOU THINK YOU HAVE NOW, with cops or crime or anything related to those issues, will get worse and worse for the foreseeable future, thanks to your sides actions.
In the entire world, the only media you have is owned by that scumbag Rupert Murdoch. Everything you know is wrong. Change the channel. I watch Fox news. It's a disgrace especially prime time period all Trump had to do to take over the GOP was parrot the phony scandals and conspiracy theories etcetera. Rupert Murdock is swine.

Are you a lawyer?

Yes.

People only rioted because Trump was so intransigent, would not admit there is a problem or do anything about it. That will end and the cops will get training in de-escalation and have to wear cameras period end of story end of much of the problem. And some mental health problem help while they are at it. 95% of police calls are not about violence. Until they get there LOL

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

Produce evidence.

As long as they won the House, “losing their shit” doesn’t seem so bad. LOL

How many different conspiracy theories are floated by the Right now? 20? Where is the thread about them losing their shit? Oh wait….

Won the House in 2018
Won governors chairs in 2019
Won the Oval in 2020

I hope they keep losing their shit if this is the result.

The cities and the states you run, are losing civilization. They can't stop people from shitting in the streets or stealing from stores, or even letting mobs rule the streets.

The more you win, the more the country declines.
You mean like the last 30 years of GOP dominance in tax policy and other policy, mainly pure obstruction of Democrats. The worst inequality and upward mobility ever is not cool. Thanks GOP and silly dupes like you....

The debate about economic policy during the 2016 republican primaries was not that healthy, it is true. BUT, the status quo was challenged and LOST and we attempted to change course. That there was resistance from those that benefit from the status quo is normal and my hope was that more progress would be made in Trump's second term.

That is a whole different level that not being able to prevent people from shitting in the streets or refusing to prosecute shoplifters, leading to stores closing down and thus "food deserts" in the cities or of course letting mobs rule the streets.

What we are seeing from you people at this point, is massive decline of our civilization and decadence and I can't imagine who complete collapse or massive civil unrest at some point down the line.
Maybe we should elect a Democrat who stands up for the working class and middle class instead of having a giant giveaway to the rich. The GOP disappeared with Rush Limbaugh and 28% top tax rate and of course all the screw job of the non-rich.... The worst inequality and upward mobility ever and anywhere is a disgrace. I hope you're right and the GOP makes a recovery and also rejoins reality.

The dems don't do anything for you, especially when they have a lock on the vote. Look at the places they control the strongest. They do NOTHING for the people, or the "working class and middle class" expect take them for granted.

With demographic shift, they will get worse and worse with that. And more and more blatant about not caring.

THEY WON'T.
Not until they get 60 votes in the Senate for 4 years instead of 35 days. They did Obamacare in 35 days period wake up and smell the coffee obstructionist swine hunt brainwashed functional moron. Why are we the only modern country without a living wage healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training for opportunity OMG great infrastructure and vacations, and ID card to end illegal immigration and mainly taxing the rich their fair share . You are a brainwashed functional moron please snap out of it. Change the channel get reality instead of phony scandals and ridiculous conspiracy theories and just plain misinformation period everything you know is wrong. Robert Murdock is next.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Produce evidence.
I didn't take a screen shot of the page I was referencing.

Little did I know the thread would still be going.

You'd dismiss it anyway. I know the game.

Excuse me? WTF are you talking about?

Excuse me? WTF are you talking about?
Look at the date I posted it.

Produce evidence.

I probably would because it will be a false equivalence. For the past 40 years the right has consistently attacked liberals and when liberals decide to give them back what they dish out, so called "centrists" like you are there with your false equivalences.

That's why you can't post a link. I know the game.

Republicans are so scared their new messiah is illegitimate, they are willing to let foreign governments attack this country's democratic process and then pretend it never happened. Or else they are treasonous and are glad it happened.
See?

This is what Mac called a conspiracy theory on Dec. 12, 2016. Yet this was true.

The partisan thugs that run the Democratic Party dont care what anybody thinks about their cheating.

They think that they have enough street muscle to do whatever the hell they want and get away with it.

I knew this Democrat, the kind that thought George W Bush was the one who ordered the WTC destroyed to make it look like terrorists did it, and we had argued about the Al Franken Senatorial election recounts with all the mysterious votes showing up in people car trunks. When I made him look so stupid in front of the rest of the office, he blurted out, "No one's going to do anything to stop it, so you might as well just shut the hell up!"

These election cheats dont care how many millions of Americans have lost faith in the electoral system with their shenanigans.

"What are you gonna do to stop it? Nothin!"

The first thing they will do if they can is to reopen the borders and let a flood of 'refugees' in, then they will sponsor enough bullshit programs to bankrupt our country for five generations and skim about 30% of it.

THEY WON'T.

I dont think he really hopes anything will get fixed, in fact most partisan Democrats hope things DONT get fixed. They thrive on the graft, the kick backs and the fraud.

Look at Baltimore with over $18 BILLION spent ion one congressional district and it has been a rat infested shithole for thirty years/

Produce evidence.

I probably would because it will be a false equivalence. For the past 40 years the right has consistently attacked liberals and when liberals decide to give them back what they dish out, so called "centrists" like you are there with your false equivalences.

That's why you can't post a link. I know the game.
How would you have me "post a link" to what the first page of the Politics board looked like, the moment I posted this thread, on December 12, 2016?

That's what the thread was about. I was describing several separate threads going on at that moment.

Let me know, and I'll post it for you. Lay it out for me. I'll wait here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back