The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Look at the threads in Politics right now.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

It's the fuckin' Twilight Zone in here. What happened to these people?

Nothing happened to them it is just a manifestation of their inner being. They are losing all relevance and are trying to hold on any way they can.
I have a dear friend who was kind of a mainstream Democrat, up until about a year ago.

But since then, she's gotten progressively (no pun intended) nuttier and nuttier, to the point now where she puts up five to seven posts a day on Facebook with online signature initiatives, all kinds of "articles" from every progressive group on the planet, on and on.

A few months ago I offered up a little resistance to one of them and she went crazy. Since then I just leave her be.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

They alone are responsible for Trump.

Nothing happened to them, why?

Nothing happened to them it is just a manifestation of their inner being. They are losing all relevance and are trying to hold on any way they can.
I have a dear friend who was kind of a mainstream Democrat, up until about a year ago.

But since then, she's gotten progressively (no pun intended) nuttier and nuttier, to the point now where she puts up five to seven posts a day on Facebook with online signature initiatives, all kinds of "articles" from every progressive group on the planet, on and on.

A few months ago I offered up a little resistance to one of them and she went crazy. Since then I just leave her be.
About 10 or so years a friend of mind went completely off the rails. We were at their daughters wedding reception and she went off on me for no reason that I know of. I expressed no political opinions nor did I even tell them my affiliation. She was screaming at me about Bush, I in deference to their daughter said nothing. I was actually in shock seeing a friend slide into the madness of liberalism.

My brother has a picture of Obama in his living room, I think it is to ward off conservatives. It works.

To again address your OP. Think back to when the left was in power and the things they were condescendingly saying. Such as the next Republican president hasn't been born. Or how they were going to beat all the dumb rednecks. That type of thinking hasn't stopped just because they got their asses whooped. What they can't accept is rejection so they lash out.

Republicans are so scared their new messiah is illegitimate, they are willing to let foreign governments attack this country's democratic process and then pretend it never happened. Or else they are treasonous and are glad it happened.
All you need do is post some evidence, anything to back up your claim.

Your true colors are showing again.

What conspiracy theories?

. Uh ohhh, is he getting out of line again ?? You better strengthen the koolaid, because someone in your ranks is slipping.

Republicans are so scared their new messiah is illegitimate, they are willing to let foreign governments attack this country's democratic process and then pretend it never happened. Or else they are treasonous and are glad it happened.

You are a perfect example how brainwashing works Dean. They've put up so much BS that you are accepting it as reality.

You are a perfect example how brainwashing works Dean. They've put up so much BS that you are accepting it as reality.
For dean it doesn't matter if it is reality or not.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Once the sheep buy into this notion that the election was hacked, we will be hearing about it for as long as Trump is President.

Last time they lost, Diebold selected George Bush. The time before that, the Supreme Court selected Bush. Now it's going to be Russia gave us our President.

It never stops with these people. Then we have to go back and dig up all the stories about this mess they created to show them how wrong they are, just like we did with the Supreme Court and Diebold.

What conspiracy theories?

See how the far left drones will deny anything wrong with their Gods?

Theyve been fed so much fake news about Trump they must think Adolf Hitler was elected. I see them progressively losing it more and more in the next couple years. Soon they will be handcuffing themselves to inannamate objects and possibly some moving ones while in Public. Hide the matches and gasoline too

Why do people on FB put up online petitions? Did any of them produce any results?

I guess it just makes some people feel better.

Forum List

Back