The Left Finds Religion

soooooooooooo you using the bible to justify that sex between 2 consenting adults not related to each other is worse than the main dude used for that justification had committed incest.
rather a sick hypocritical view you got if you don't see it that way
I know that you liberal freakazoids are all into perversion, but focus of the story is not about incest, nor does it condone it. ... :cuckoo:

As it was in the days of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah

Pro-gay church plans to build worship space/brewery, donate profits to Planned Parenthood

A building in Santa Cruz, Calif., is being converted into a worship space and public brewery by a pro-gay church that plans to donate some of its beer proceeds to Planned Parenthood, according to reports.

Members of the Greater Purpose Community Church now meet on Sundays at a food lounge to pray, listen and drink beer, KNTV reports.

"There’s nothing in the Bible that says you can't drink alcohol in a responsible manner," Pastor Chris VanHall told the station.

Planned Parenthood has offices in the former bookstore VanHall plans to turn into a brewery by next summer, The Santa Cruz Good Times weekly newspaper reported.

“A church that serves beer and gives the profits away to places like Planned Parenthood is really exciting to me,” the pastor told the paper.

Santa Cruz’s recent Pride Parade included a contingent from Greater Purpose, the paper reported.

Pro-gay church plans to build worship space/brewery, donate profits to Planned Parenthood

What does this have to do with Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah??

^^^ Why you should NEVER be taken serious on anything concerning Christianity

^^^ irony at its finest ^^^

Anytime you want to go to the mat on Christianity let me know....I'll wipe this forum clean with you.

Far better than you have tired, atheists are the most fun, they know so much they really don't know. They always get hung up on Testaments and Covenants.

oh dear- you think i am an atheist?

your first fail.

soooooooooooo you using the bible to justify that sex between 2 consenting adults not related to each other is worse than the main dude used for that justification had committed incest.
rather a sick hypocritical view you got if you don't see it that way
I know that you liberal freakazoids are all into perversion, but focus of the story is not about incest. ... :cuckoo:

uh-huh... right. just gloss over the major CONtradiction you got goin on there.

I will never under why anyone from the LGBT community insist on being apart of any religious organization.

Religion is very cruel to them.

Especially the far left religion..

And Islam....which the left adores. Come to think of it Islam in ideology pretty much goes against everything the left supports.

It's a mystery

Exotic diversity stuff, plus cool clothing. See: exotic.

Most leftists are not super deep thinkers.

I will never under why anyone from the LGBT community insist on being apart of any religious organization.

And Islam....which the left adores. Come to think of it Islam in ideology pretty much goes against everything the left supports.

It's a mystery

The left defends Muslims and not Islam. There's a difference. Most people on the left are not religious and they don't agree with Islam.

But just because you don't agree with a religion doesn't mean you cannot protect the followers.

It is a fact that Muslims are discriminated against in America at an alarming rate. Especially by the right. Muslims and black people are their favorite targets.

See? The typical darker complexion of Muslims and the "victimology" gets them every time. Nevermind how many victims radical Islam creates.

Leftists are too easy. It's boring, actually, there's no complexity to it at all. You'd think more of them would wake up and be ashamed, but no.

It's a mystery

there's not a lot of difference when it comes to fundie christianity & fundie islam especially when it comes to females.

As they used to say: derp.

Get back to me on honor killings, acid attacks, and stonings why don't you. Or don't bother, I've heard all the pitiful fails. You ought to be ashamed but I know you won't be.

There's a reason you have issues with or maybe even actively hate Jesus Christ, but you probably won't be brave enough to confront that either.

As it was in the days of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah

A building in Santa Cruz, Calif., is being converted into a worship space and public brewery by a pro-gay church that plans to donate some of its beer proceeds to Planned Parenthood, according to reports.

Members of the Greater Purpose Community Church now meet on Sundays at a food lounge to pray, listen and drink beer, KNTV reports.

"There’s nothing in the Bible that says you can't drink alcohol in a responsible manner," Pastor Chris VanHall told the station.

Planned Parenthood has offices in the former bookstore VanHall plans to turn into a brewery by next summer, The Santa Cruz Good Times weekly newspaper reported.

“A church that serves beer and gives the profits away to places like Planned Parenthood is really exciting to me,” the pastor told the paper.

Santa Cruz’s recent Pride Parade included a contingent from Greater Purpose, the paper reported.

What does this have to do with Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah??
Nothing

This is a pretty neat plan. It serves two good causes: worship and PP support, and possibly a third if you count the beer.

It's funny to see all the posters who normally call themselves Christians get all hopped up over this. There are all kinds of Christian churches, Not everyone is a fundie.

This is a pretty neat plan. It serves two good causes: worship and PP support, and possibly a third if you count the beer.

It's funny to see all the posters who normally call themselves Christians get all hopped up over this. There are all kinds of Christian churches, Not everyone is a fundie.

The Church of Social Justice is absolutely fundie.

Forum List

Back