The Left Finds Religion

I will never under why anyone from the LGBT community insist on being apart of any religious organization.

Religion is very cruel to them.

Especially the far left religion..

And Islam....which the left adores. Come to think of it Islam in ideology pretty much goes against everything the left supports.

It's a mystery
Can you let me know how one supports islam if they are not a muslim?

By allowing them to practice their religion? is that supporting Islam?

What if you don't believe in any religion, are you still supporting islam??

Or does selling Saudi Arabia over a 100 billion in weapons supporting islam?

The left defends Islam at every turn

I will never under why anyone from the LGBT community insist on being apart of any religious organization.

And Islam....which the left adores. Come to think of it Islam in ideology pretty much goes against everything the left supports.

It's a mystery

I am still trying to get you to give me an example of defending Islam?

Not closing down a mosque is defending islam?

Not agreeing to ban all muslims, is that defending islam?

What?

Its almost like your are basing this on your feelings instead of actual facts....

It's a mystery

I am still trying to get you to give me an example of defending Islam?

Not closing down a mosque is defending islam?

Not agreeing to ban all muslims, is that defending islam?

What?

Its almost like your are basing this on your feelings instead of actual facts....

Oh good gawd read this forum

It's a mystery
And pretty much is in line with all the things the right supports, yet you despise them. It's a mystery.

It's a mystery

The left defends Muslims and not Islam. There's a difference. Most people on the left are not religious and they don't agree with Islam.

But just because you don't agree with a religion doesn't mean you cannot protect the followers.

It is a fact that Muslims are discriminated against in America at an alarming rate. Especially by the right. Muslims and black people are their favorite targets.

It's a mystery
And pretty much is in line with all the things the right supports, yet you despise them. It's a mystery.

It's competition. They can't have two backwards ideologies. They want their Bible thumping ways to dominate.

It's a mystery

The left defends Muslims and not Islam. There's a difference. Most people on the left are not religious and they don't agree with Islam.

But just because you don't agree with a religion doesn't mean you cannot protect the followers.

It is a fact that Muslims are discriminated against in America at an alarming rate. Especially by the right. Muslims and black people are their favorite targets.

Hogwash

unitarian universalists are very gay friendly & inclusive with evryone.

As it was in the days of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah

Pro-gay church plans to build worship space/brewery, donate profits to Planned Parenthood

A building in Santa Cruz, Calif., is being converted into a worship space and public brewery by a pro-gay church that plans to donate some of its beer proceeds to Planned Parenthood, according to reports.

Members of the Greater Purpose Community Church now meet on Sundays at a food lounge to pray, listen and drink beer, KNTV reports.

"There’s nothing in the Bible that says you can't drink alcohol in a responsible manner," Pastor Chris VanHall told the station.

Planned Parenthood has offices in the former bookstore VanHall plans to turn into a brewery by next summer, The Santa Cruz Good Times weekly newspaper reported.

“A church that serves beer and gives the profits away to places like Planned Parenthood is really exciting to me,” the pastor told the paper.

Santa Cruz’s recent Pride Parade included a contingent from Greater Purpose, the paper reported.

Pro-gay church plans to build worship space/brewery, donate profits to Planned Parenthood

What does this have to do with Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah??

^^^ Why you should NEVER be taken serious on anything concerning Christianity

^^^ irony at its finest ^^^

It's a mystery

there's not a lot of difference when it comes to fundie christianity & fundie islam especially when it comes to females.

Worshipping the state is the new religion. The perfect nexus of power.

fn5251a36e.jpg

unitarian universalists are very gay friendly & inclusive with evryone.
They are a buffet style church where the members pick and choose which parts of the Bible they want believe in and reject the rest of the book. ... :cool:

like homo sex = bad but incest = good if it was bible sanctioned? & never mind that president tinkles is a man whore who can't keep his marriage vows based on his 'christian' faith? & don't forget about abortion... that was bible sanctioned too...

lol...

As it was in the days of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah

A building in Santa Cruz, Calif., is being converted into a worship space and public brewery by a pro-gay church that plans to donate some of its beer proceeds to Planned Parenthood, according to reports.

Members of the Greater Purpose Community Church now meet on Sundays at a food lounge to pray, listen and drink beer, KNTV reports.

"There’s nothing in the Bible that says you can't drink alcohol in a responsible manner," Pastor Chris VanHall told the station.

Planned Parenthood has offices in the former bookstore VanHall plans to turn into a brewery by next summer, The Santa Cruz Good Times weekly newspaper reported.

“A church that serves beer and gives the profits away to places like Planned Parenthood is really exciting to me,” the pastor told the paper.

Santa Cruz’s recent Pride Parade included a contingent from Greater Purpose, the paper reported.

What does this have to do with Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah??

^^^ Why you should NEVER be taken serious on anything concerning Christianity

^^^ irony at its finest ^^^

Anytime you want to go to the mat on Christianity let me know....I'll wipe this forum clean with you.

Far better than you have tired, atheists are the most fun, they know so much they really don't know. They always get hung up on Testaments and Covenants.

Forum List

Back