The left creates white supremacists

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
They do so by pushing identity politics, favoring some groups over others, and giving attention to white supremacist groups.

The Left is nothing without boogeymen. That is why they work so hard at making White Racists and "The Rich" enemies of minorities and the little guy. With these scary boogeymen, the Left can sell themselves as protectors which is their gig. It isn't working so good lately but they keep trying.

They do so by pushing identity politics, favoring some groups over others, and giving attention to white supremacist groups.
Are you quoting from your group's introductory pamphlet?

No. Now would you care to address the points I've made, or are you too chickenshit?
Your point is horseshit. White supremacists have existed forever, since long before there were advocates among their white peers for non-whites. Now go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

No. Now would you care to address the points I've made, or are you too chickenshit?
Your point is horseshit. White supremacists have existed forever, since long before there were advocates among their white peers for non-whites. Now go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

You're an idiot. I didnt say the left is responsible the history of white supremacy. What a person with a brain would infer from the OP is that I believe the left is responsible for creating some white supremacists because of their brand of divisive politics, and they give white supremacists a platform because they need a boogeyman

You're an idiot. I didn't say the left is responsible the history of white supremacy. What a person with a brain would infer from the OP is that I believe the left is responsible for creating some white supremacists because of their brand of divisive politics, and they give white supremacists a platform because they need a boogeyman
The left made me do it?!?! What happened to personal responsibility or is that just for the other guy?

You're an idiot. I didnt say the left is responsible the history of white supremacy. What a person with a brain would infer from the OP is that I believe the left is responsible for creating some white supremacists because of their brand of divisive politics, and they give white supremacists a platform because they need a boogeyman
^ walking his OP back like a little, cracka bitch

You're an idiot. I didn't say the left is responsible the history of white supremacy. What a person with a brain would infer from the OP is that I believe the left is responsible for creating some white supremacists because of their brand of divisive politics, and they give white supremacists a platform because they need a boogeyman
The left made me do it?!?! What happened to personal responsibility or is that just for the other guy?
Well don't you also hold people like David duke responsible for promoting and spreading white supremacists ideology?

^ walking his OP back like a little, cracka bitch

I did nothing of the sort.

Forum List

Back