The Left Attacks White Women......

Not sure how all this back and forth does anything to refute the demonstrated fact that the left attacks white women when they don't vote the way they want them to.

Another example of the intetolerant "tolerant" left.

Another example of left wing sexism.

Another example of left wing racism.

The "left" attacks anyone and everyone who voices an opinion contrary to the orthodoxy. Their hypocrisy allows them to claim they champion minorites and women when they really don't.

They support every diversity except diversity of thought. That cannot and will not be tolerated.
Bologna, the problem is you people on the right have your own facts, so many phony scandals and misinformation that never make it to the real world of Journalism and law enforcement. Breaking for the dupes... Hillary is honest and the rich do not pay enough in taxes, a huge screwjob of the nonrich.

Being a member of this awesome group, white women, I will have to say that any woman who voted for cruz is a nutjob. Are they all the bleachy-blondie types with the teased hair, too much makeup, and bibbles who strutted their T&A as "cheerleaders" when they were in high school? Sounds like people who have no pride or self-respect, and have no dedication to freedom.

Let me see, on a scale of 0 to "not in this lifetime", how much do I care about Lice's disapproval?

It sounds like you fit my description, like you're married to roy moore or something. Self-hate is not a good thing.

A woman who votes for a woman-hater is a complete jerk.

I guess it's a good thing that you consider being mocked and disdained as a mark of triumph, since that's the only way you'll ever get to feel like you've won something . . . and, after all, it happens so often.

I'll just be over here, continuing to be monumentally grateful I'm me and not you.

Cool. Sit around. Hate yourself. Remember to spread your legs when commanded. In the meantime, you can bibble.

Being a member of this awesome group, white women, I will have to say that any woman who voted for cruz is a nutjob. Are they all the bleachy-blondie types with the teased hair, too much makeup, and bibbles who strutted their T&A as "cheerleaders" when they were in high school? Sounds like people who have no pride or self-respect, and have no dedication to freedom.

Let me see, on a scale of 0 to "not in this lifetime", how much do I care about Lice's disapproval?

It sounds like you fit my description, like you're married to roy moore or something. Self-hate is not a good thing.

I guess it's a good thing that you consider being mocked and disdained as a mark of triumph, since that's the only way you'll ever get to feel like you've won something . . . and, after all, it happens so often.

I'll just be over here, continuing to be monumentally grateful I'm me and not you.

I see you've posted the USMB universal sign of surrender (the smiley face with no response). Your unsurprising capitulation is noted. Moving on to someone interesting . . .

Not sure how all this back and forth does anything to refute the demonstrated fact that the left attacks white women when they don't vote the way they want them to.

The "left" attacks anyone and everyone who voices an opinion contrary to the orthodoxy. Their hypocrisy allows them to claim they champion minorites and women when they really don't.

They support every diversity except diversity of thought. That cannot and will not be tolerated.
Nice authoritarian comment

That's how they act. Ask any conservative black man how he's treated by the "left". Hatred is possibly the mildest term you could use.

Bologna, the problem is you people on the right have your own facts, so many phony scandals and misinformation that never make it to the real world of Journalism and law enforcement. Breaking for the dupes... Hillary is honest and the rich do not pay enough in taxes, a huge screwjob of the nonrich.

Bless your heart. I'm starting to think you can't help it. You know, being duped by the propaganda and all.

Republican women are even bigger dupes then Republican men... Democrats don't tolerate lies and hypocrisy like Republicans.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, he wasn't kidding? Bless his heart (if you don't get that, more's the pity. Get a southerner to explain it for you).
Half the GOP voters are totally fos like their propaganda machine. They are in favor of giving away the store to the rich and cutting services for themselves. Brilliant!

You need to get out more. You're believing stupid stuff.

Cool. Sit around. Hate yourself. Remember to spread your legs when commanded. In the meantime, you can bibble.

Oh, excuse me. You DID post a reply. The lack of surprise came from it being utterly meaningless to anyone smart enough to discount your opinion as valid (meaning anyone who isn't you). Like all your posts.

There is no amount of insisting that my marriage and life are horrible that's going to change the fact that every single aspect of being me is better than being you, or make me dumb enough to not see it immediately upon looking at you. Your sour grapes fool no one but you, and probably not even that.

Oh, excuse me. You DID post a reply. The lack of surprise came from it being utterly meaningless to anyone smart enough to discount your opinion as valid (meaning anyone who isn't you). Like all your posts.

There is no amount of insisting that my marriage and life are horrible that's going to change the fact that every single aspect of being me is better than being you, or make me dumb enough to not see it immediately upon looking at you. Your sour grapes fool no one but you, and probably not even that.

This is your life as you choose to live it. Just don't recruit others into it. You can be as be as dirty and your man want as you want to be.

This is your life as you choose to live it. Just don't recruit others into it. You can be as be as dirty and your man want as you want to be.

You're damned right. I have chosen to live my life exactly the opposite of you, and I couldn't be happier. The more I listen to you, the more it seems like anything you're ranting against must be the right thing to do, if only to avoid ever, EVER being a bitter, ignorant hag like you.

And if you want to fantasize about what my husband and I do, I don't really blame you. If I had your life, I'd avoid thinking about it, too.

That's how they act. Ask any conservative black man how he's treated by the "left". Hatred is possibly the mildest term you could use.
Is that why there are zero blacks at dons Nazi all white rallies?

Trick question. There are no "dons Nazi all white rallies".

Could have fooled me.
I'm still looking for a brown face (except the criminal right behind him often) in the rabid "jail her" cult

Could have fooled me.
I'm still looking for a brown face (except the criminal right behind him often) in the rabid "jail her" cult

Are you filled that easily? I'm still looking for "Don's Nazi" anything.

Could have fooled me.

Filled?
How about his dad arrested at a Nazi rally?
Don refusing to rent to blacks?
Orange blob better?

Could have fooled me.

Maybe you should stop being such a racist and looking at color.

Could have fooled me.

Filled?
How about his dad arrested at a Nazi rally?
Don refusing to rent to blacks?
Orange blob better?

Still looking for "Don's Nazi" anything.

* Fooled.

We all suspect you are stupid.

Why do you post and remove any doubt ?

So, as I watch the clips of people on the left blathering about "White Women", I have to wonder how they don't see themselves as racist.

An example:

Chelsea Handler Shames White Women for Not Voting for Beto O'Rourke

You have Butch Behar also attacking them.

You know the tolerant left.....so tolerant...until......

No wonder they let Trump get elected.

If you hear the Oldwhite fart gals from Mississippi calling in to WJ maybe you would know why.
Don cult always quote one example.
Immigrant kills a cop. Never mention the 30000 gun deaths a year
Hundreds of whites at dons Nazi rallies

There are several other quotes in here from opinion leaders of the left wing lemmings.

Could have fooled me.

Maybe you should stop being such a racist and looking at color.
Yup, still trying to find a brown guy at dons rallies

So, as I watch the clips of people on the left blathering about "White Women", I have to wonder how they don't see themselves as racist.

An example:

Chelsea Handler Shames White Women for Not Voting for Beto O'Rourke

You have Butch Behar also attacking them.

You know the tolerant left.....so tolerant...until......

No wonder they let Trump get elected.

If you hear the Oldwhite fart gals from Mississippi calling in to WJ maybe you would know why.
Don cult always quote one example.
Immigrant kills a cop. Never mention the 30000 gun deaths a year
Hundreds of whites at dons Nazi rallies

There are several other quotes in here from opinion leaders of the left wing lemmings.
Care to post them.?
Unfortunately I'm a millionaire corporate guy who never voted for a dem in my life.
Made my money off white uneducated rubes .
As Lyndon said "tell the dumbest white guy he is smarter than the brightest black guy and you can pick his pocket forever"

Forum List

Back