The Left Attacks White Women......

So, as I watch the clips of people on the left blathering about "White Women", I have to wonder how they don't see themselves as racist.

An example:

Chelsea Handler Shames White Women for Not Voting for Beto O'Rourke

You have Butch Behar also attacking them.

You know the tolerant left.....so tolerant...until......

No wonder they let Trump get elected.
Realy find them on here! Show some exaples. How many Hillary attacks you suppose I can find? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

I have provided the links.

Did you miss that ?

Next....Hillary was a candidate. One person.

This is about the tolerant left attacking an entire class of people.

Total hypocrites.

So why don't you shove off until you learn to read.
One! LOL Yep thats policy.LOL You are hillarious!

There are at least six listed throughout this thread. All by those in the media.

You are a moron.

Then, of course, you have some of the left wingers on this board going after women who voted republican. Just look at Licy.
You are truely hillarious! Yep they out ta get ya better hide!LOL

You can excuse yourself anytime you'd like from the thread to visit a doctor who will help you pull your head out of your ass.

Realy find them on here! Show some exaples. How many Hillary attacks you suppose I can find? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Did you miss that ?

Total hypocrites.

There are at least six listed throughout this thread. All by those in the media.

You are a moron.

Then, of course, you have some of the left wingers on this board going after women who voted republican. Just look at Licy.

You can excuse yourself anytime you'd like from the thread to visit a doctor who will help you pull your head out of your ass.
Awe poor poor baby hate for me to point out your lunacy! Ya I am actively laughing at your stupid ass.
You idiot! I agree there is some thing to criticize here but you are wrong on the real motivator. Her true motivation is gender driven. Even if you were correct there is so very little of this from the left it is no where near policy. Mean while your side chant lock her up with no evidence of any thing after billions of dollars spent investigating her. Definately policy. King dumb fuck!

So, as I watch the clips of people on the left blathering about "White Women", I have to wonder how they don't see themselves as racist.

An example:

Just about the only thing Hillary WASN'T criticized for was being a white woman. No one cared that she was white, and very few people think of her as a woman.

Much as you hate to admit it, there's a huge difference between criticizing one person for very specific words and actions, and criticizing an entire group of people for not agreeing with you.

Unless you're a leftist, and think women aren't really people, but just puppets you own.

Did you miss that ?

Total hypocrites.

You are a moron.

Awe poor poor baby hate for me to point out your lunacy! Ya I am actively laughing at your stupid ass.
You idiot! I agree there is some thing to criticize here but you are wrong on the real motivator. Her true motivation is gender driven. Even if you were correct there is so very little of this from the left it is no where near policy. Mean while your side chant lock her up with no evidence of any thing after billions of dollars spent investigating her. Definately policy. King dumb fuck!

Please don't drink and post.

You sound more stupid than usual.

Hillary is just one of several quoted from the left.

This is the same left that claims to be the "enlightened" and "toleran" branch of America.

You should make sure the spelling in your post is correct before calling someone else dumb.

Moron.

The fact stands that you have opinion leaders on the left critical of an entire class of individuals because they don't vote the way they want them too.

You also have self proclaimed women on this board doing the same thing.

Sounds like a trend to me.

Shove it.....buckwheat.

An example:

Just about the only thing Hillary WASN'T criticized for was being a white woman. No one cared that she was white, and very few people think of her as a woman.

Much as you hate to admit it, there's a huge difference between criticizing one person for very specific words and actions, and criticizing an entire group of people for not agreeing with you.

Unless you're a leftist, and think women aren't really people, but just puppets you own.

And Cecilie just knocked it clean out of the park.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You are a moron.

Please don't drink and post.

You sound more stupid than usual.

Hillary is just one of several quoted from the left.

This is the same left that claims to be the "enlightened" and "toleran" branch of America.

You should make sure the spelling in your post is correct before calling someone else dumb.

Moron.

The fact stands that you have opinion leaders on the left critical of an entire class of individuals because they don't vote the way they want them too.

You also have self proclaimed women on this board doing the same thing.

Sounds like a trend to me.

Shove it.....buckwheat.
You are hillarious.KDF you are.

Being a member of this awesome group, white women, I will have to say that any woman who voted for cruz is a nutjob. Are they all the bleachy-blondie types with the teased hair, too much makeup, and bibbles who strutted their T&A as "cheerleaders" when they were in high school? Sounds like people who have no pride or self-respect, and have no dedication to freedom.

Let me see, on a scale of 0 to "not in this lifetime", how much do I care about Lice's disapproval?

It sounds like you fit my description, like you're married to roy moore or something. Self-hate is not a good thing.

A woman who votes for a woman-hater is a complete jerk.

I guess it's a good thing that you consider being mocked and disdained as a mark of triumph, since that's the only way you'll ever get to feel like you've won something . . . and, after all, it happens so often.

I'll just be over here, continuing to be monumentally grateful I'm me and not you.

An example:

Hey, they want equal they got equal. Welcome aboard, gals! Left’s been attacking us white guys for a long long time now and we’re delighted they’ve finally decided to honor our sisters with this grand show of inclusion and equality as they plan their next and future public displays of lunatic behavior they think will make us look stupid!

Shhhhhhhhh’s the word. Your Decoder Rings are out for delivery this busy Christmas Season morning, and your handler will make contact soon to advise your dates for Secret Handshake Conference training and other essentials.

MAGA!

Gosh, I always love assholes who want to view treating women as full, rational adults in their own right as an excuse for women to be mistreated.

Every election democrats think they have white women and they never do.
Just intelligent tolerant non brainwashed white women....

Oh look, another attack.

From a leftist.

Thanks for making my point.
We also have all the intelligent tolerant non brainwashed men, super duper..

I have been part of message boards for years and years, since the WWW opened. Liberal men are disgusting toward women. Generally speaking, "Tolerant" they are absolutely NOT, I can tell you that. I have not only witnessed this myself, but have watched it play out time and again.

As a whole, absolute misogynist to the core and sometimes violently so, and often seemingly very insecure in their manhood at worst. At best, simply lacking in all good manners and understanding social cues. And don't just take this from me; ask any conservative women anywhere what they get from liberal men online.

I don't see why any woman could support the "conservative" movement. "Conservative" "men" want them only to the extent that they can spread their legs for them, whelp their babies, cook their meals, and clean up. It's disgusting use and abuse.

I'd be insanely angry if I believed that bilge too.

Republican women are even bigger dupes then Republican men... Democrats don't tolerate lies and hypocrisy like Republicans.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, he wasn't kidding? Bless his heart (if you don't get that, more's the pity. Get a southerner to explain it for you).

The Dumb Democrats just can't stop themselves from hating.
Chelsea Handler is a typical angry feminist who wants all women to also be anti-marriage, anti-family and anti-children.

And as she is a Democrat her opinions are based on fact

If someone is a Democrat, "facts" are that person's worst enemy.

Says a Trump cultist. You know you can never call a Democrat a liar again and not have them laugh in your face and call you an idiot.

Donald Trump doesn't have so much as a nodding acquaintance with the truth. His own lawyers won't let him sit for questioning by Robert Mueller because they know he'd lie to the FBI because he's incapable of telling the truth.

I don't remember seeing you in the meeting. Were you hiding behind the potted plants again?

I like to "intimidate" women by asking them to take a shower with me, to see if she feels like my next girlfriend.

Daniel, stop trolling. You're not funny and no one wants to hear from you about women, because you're obviously a misogynist.

Not sure how all this back and forth does anything to refute the demonstrated fact that the left attacks white women when they don't vote the way they want them to.

Another example of the intetolerant "tolerant" left.

Another example of left wing sexism.

Another example of left wing racism.

The "left" attacks anyone and everyone who voices an opinion contrary to the orthodoxy. Their hypocrisy allows them to claim they champion minorites and women when they really don't.

They support every diversity except diversity of thought. That cannot and will not be tolerated.

An example:

If you hear the Oldwhite fart gals from Mississippi calling in to WJ maybe you would know why.
Don cult always quote one example.
Immigrant kills a cop. Never mention the 30000 gun deaths a year
Hundreds of whites at dons Nazi rallies

Not sure how all this back and forth does anything to refute the demonstrated fact that the left attacks white women when they don't vote the way they want them to.

Another example of the intetolerant "tolerant" left.

Another example of left wing sexism.

Another example of left wing racism.

The "left" attacks anyone and everyone who voices an opinion contrary to the orthodoxy. Their hypocrisy allows them to claim they champion minorites and women when they really don't.

They support every diversity except diversity of thought. That cannot and will not be tolerated.
Nice authoritarian comment

Republican women are even bigger dupes then Republican men... Democrats don't tolerate lies and hypocrisy like Republicans.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, he wasn't kidding? Bless his heart (if you don't get that, more's the pity. Get a southerner to explain it for you).
Half the GOP voters are totally fos like their propaganda machine. They are in favor of giving away the store to the rich and cutting services for themselves. Brilliant!

Forum List

Back