The Left are pissing themselves over Russian involvement yet long for Mexico to decide US elections?

As the Left cries out daily about allegations of Russian involvement in a single election they continue their quest to morph the U.S. into North Mexico...their goal is for Mexico to eventually decide all U.S. elections....Do Lefties see why they can’t be taken seriously by anybody sane?
I hate you for seeing something that I didn't.
Well done!

Haha....
How many Lefties are thinking; “I hate you for seeing something and calling us out on our twisted retardation?”
Probably none
Broke made the mistake of using the word "thinking" and "Lefties" in the same sentence.
Aw good effort :itsok:

As the Left cries out daily about allegations of Russian involvement in a single election they continue their quest to morph the U.S. into North Mexico...their goal is for Mexico to eventually decide all U.S. elections....Do Lefties see why they can’t be taken seriously by anybody sane?
I hate you for seeing something that I didn't.
Well done!

Haha....
How many Lefties are thinking; “I hate you for seeing something and calling us out on our twisted retardation?”
Probably none
Broke made the mistake of using the word "thinking" and "Lefties" in the same sentence.
Aw good effort :itsok:
Your way of saying...Success!

giphy.gif
Another twist.
View attachment 169075
It took Dubya years to collapse the economy. Give Trump a little time.

That's not what y'all were saying before the election.

That's not what y'all were saying before the election.
Give Trump some time. Of course, when it all comes crashing down, you’ll be on here saying I never predicted it.

That's easy to do, like predicting obamadon'tcare would not survive on its own merits. You just keep predicting, and if anything ever happens you just leap around proclaiming yourself right. Like I said, though, that's not what we were told before the election. Then it was certain, immediate, and devastating doom.

The economy is booming, thank you President Trump.
Continuing a years long trend. Like I said, give Trump some time. The last time a Democrat left a republican a strong economy, they collapsed it. History repeats.
The last crash happened when democrats took back both houses.
After years of total government domination by the GOP :itsok:
How many years did democrats control the houses before the nineties?

The Left Wingers blocking Voter ID laws is 100% proof that the Democrats are against protecting voting rights and that they are in bed with the Racist Aztlan Nationalist.
We don't need photo ID

We have signatures....been working for over 200 years

The Left Wingers blocking Voter ID laws is 100% proof that the Democrats are against protecting voting rights and that they are in bed with the Racist Aztlan Nationalist.
We don't need photo ID

And there you have it folks....
The Left- “Conservatives refuse to let go of the past and progress”
The Left- “Been working for 200 years” keep it as is.
I’m not making this shit up....it’s documented.

We don't need photo ID

And there you have it folks....
The Left- “Conservatives refuse to let go of the past and progress”
The Left- “Been working for 200 years” keep it as is.
I’m not making this shit up....it’s documented.
Free ID to vote!

Let's again recall, age of consent in Mexico: 12.

And the dems are horrified if someone thinks this is OK, yet want such people to decide the elections.

And the dems are horrified if someone thinks this is OK, yet want such people to decide the elections.

True...and incestual rape is extremely common in Mexico...it’s deeply embedded within the culture. It’s all part of that thirdworld immortality.

Aren't any of you republican morons interested in how Russia was able to influence our elections AND threaten to do it again ? Can any of you realize how many meetings trumps campaign people had with top Russians ? You believe the adoption BS? Pull your dumb republican heads out of the sand and start thinking of America first

Haha...tell you what edward37 we’ll start giving two fucks as soon as you filthy fucks start worrying about Mexico stealing Mexifornia....DEAL?
Whatta you say Care4all ?

Before 1918 most US states ten years old was the age of consent.

How is a minority going to decide an election?

Continuing a years long trend. Like I said, give Trump some time. The last time a Democrat left a republican a strong economy, they collapsed it. History repeats.
Funny how the left never wants to take credit for their hand in that collapse. Who do you think was so concerned that poor people could not afford the dream of owning a home. Wh do you think lowered Freddie Mac and Fannie May standards which allowed people to borrow more then they could afford and immediately become upside down?

Funny how the left never wants to take credit for their hand in that collapse. Who do you think was so concerned that poor people could not afford the dream of owning a home. Wh do you think lowered Freddie Mac and Fannie May standards which allowed people to borrow more then they could afford and immediately become upside down?
They didn’t let me when I tried to refinance a house.

How is a minority going to decide an election?

You can’t be that stupid...are you?
How many congressional seats were flipped by anchor babies in Mexifornia?

Forum List

Back