The Left are pissing themselves over Russian involvement yet long for Mexico to decide US elections?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
As the Left cries out daily about allegations of Russian involvement in a single election they continue their quest to morph the U.S. into North Mexico...their goal is for Mexico to eventually decide all U.S. elections....Do Lefties see why they can’t be taken seriously by anybody sane?

giphy.gif

As the Left cries out daily about allegations of Russian involvement in a single election they continue their quest to morph the U.S. into North Mexico...their goal is for Mexico to eventually decide all U.S. elections....Do Lefties see why they can’t be taken seriously by anybody sane?
/----/ It's because Lefties prefer Tacos to Borscht. Seriously, when is the last time you saw a Russian Fast Food joint in LA? But Taco Bell.......

/----/ It's because Lefties prefer Tacos to Borscht. Seriously, when is the last time you saw a Russian Fast Food joint in LA? But Taco Bell.......

Everybody prefers tacos to borscht, when was the last time you saw a Russian fast food joint in Alabama?

A twist? Seriously?
Do any Lefties ever look past their nose?
Is anything viewed in grand scheme...you know, big picture?
Look, I’ll break it down for you...elementary style for ease of understanding.
Democrats seek to increase the population of Mexicans by way of unlawful, illegal means.
Mexicans vote Democrat almost exclusively.
Could someone really be stupid enough to ignore the intent of the DNC?
How is this bullshit any different than “Russian involvement”?

I hate you for seeing something that I didn't.
Well done!

Well done!

Haha....
How many Lefties are thinking; “I hate you for seeing something and calling us out on our twisted retardation?”

The Left Wingers blocking Voter ID laws is 100% proof that the Democrats are against protecting voting rights and that they are in bed with the Racist Aztlan Nationalist.

Agreed.
Do you find it odd that not a single Lefty has felt compelled to engage in this thread and deny the correlation between “Russian involvement” and the perpetuation of a mass foreign invasion?

Well done!

Haha....
How many Lefties are thinking; “I hate you for seeing something and calling us out on our twisted retardation?”
Probably none

A twist? Seriously?
Do any Lefties ever look past their nose?
Is anything viewed in grand scheme...you know, big picture?
Look, I’ll break it down for you...elementary style for ease of understanding.
Democrats seek to increase the population of Mexicans by way of unlawful, illegal means.
Mexicans vote Democrat almost exclusively.
Could someone really be stupid enough to ignore the intent of the DNC?
How is this bullshit any different than “Russian involvement”?
Which democrats are those?

It took Dubya years to collapse the economy. Give Trump a little time.
The economy is booming, thank you President Trump.
Continuing a years long trend. Like I said, give Trump some time. The last time a Democrat left a republican a strong economy, they collapsed it. History repeats.
The last crash happened when democrats took back both houses.

Well done!

Haha....
Probably none
Broke made the mistake of using the word "thinking" and "Lefties" in the same sentence.

It took Dubya years to collapse the economy. Give Trump a little time.
The economy is booming, thank you President Trump.
Continuing a years long trend. Like I said, give Trump some time. The last time a Democrat left a republican a strong economy, they collapsed it. History repeats.
The last crash happened when democrats took back both houses.
After years of total government domination by the GOP :itsok:

Forum List

Back