The League Office, Refs, Mafia, and Las Vegas made sure Denver won

Cam didn't want to hurt his pretty self.

cam-dive.gif

He said in his press conference he was afraid he'd get hurt if he tried to dive on it there.

Well looks like someone had the Panthers to win.

Too bad, so sad. Blame the Denver defense, and the Panther's OC who didn't properly adjust his game plan once he saw Cam getting thumped every single play.

I was bothered by the fact that CAM didn't even try to run which may have opened up things for the Tight Ends and receivers. But since he decided to be peyton manning and stay in the pocket, it made things a lot easier for the denver defense

BINGO!

Cam did not run that much and when he saw that the defense was not giving him anything in the passing game then he should have ran. I even was asking myself what he was doing, so now that is out there maybe you should wonder did Cam throw the game?

I still think he didn't have time to figure out run paths because the Denver defense was so quickly into the backfield, and since they always had at least 5 guys rushing in, there were no run lanes available.

Denver came in with a good game plan, and Carolina didn't adjust. I blame the OC more than Cam.

Their OC is Mike Shula. He was terrible as a head coach at Alabama. He didn't adjust and Denver's rush didn't allow Cam to scramble.

The Shula days were rough. One thing I've noticed about him over the years is that if at least something in his offense is going well, he can adjust around that to make other things work better. If he's getting beat on the OL, he has no answers. Roll out the best running QB the game has seen since Bobby Douglas? Seems like a good plan to me.

My oldest son was a student at UofA when Shula was the head coach. During one game, after sending in the play and a substitution, he turned to a player and said "That's right, isn't it?".

I was bothered by the fact that CAM didn't even try to run which may have opened up things for the Tight Ends and receivers. But since he decided to be peyton manning and stay in the pocket, it made things a lot easier for the denver defense

BINGO!

Cam did not run that much and when he saw that the defense was not giving him anything in the passing game then he should have ran. I even was asking myself what he was doing, so now that is out there maybe you should wonder did Cam throw the game?

I still think he didn't have time to figure out run paths because the Denver defense was so quickly into the backfield, and since they always had at least 5 guys rushing in, there were no run lanes available.

Denver came in with a good game plan, and Carolina didn't adjust. I blame the OC more than Cam.

Their OC is Mike Shula. He was terrible as a head coach at Alabama. He didn't adjust and Denver's rush didn't allow Cam to scramble.

The Shula days were rough. One thing I've noticed about him over the years is that if at least something in his offense is going well, he can adjust around that to make other things work better. If he's getting beat on the OL, he has no answers. Roll out the best running QB the game has seen since Bobby Douglas? Seems like a good plan to me.

My oldest son was a student at UofA when Shula was the head coach. During one game, after sending in the play and a substitution, he turned to a player and said "That's right, isn't it?".

I had a kid on the field in those days. They weren't impressed. Neither was I.

I didn't watch the game. I don't watch any NFL games anymore.

I haven't in over a decade.

My son and I were talking about the Super Bowl on Friday. I was taking him to his mothers.

I asked him if he was going to watch it, his step dad is an NFL zombie. Sure as shit he was going to watch with his mom and step dad.

He told me who was playing, and I told him who would win. He laughed at me, rambled off a bunch of stats and garbage and told be how wrong I was.

Then I calmly explained that the NFL is a cartel, all the teams owners share the profits, and thus, they want to make the most money off of this venture that they can. Even the owner of the Panthers understands that it is in his interest to have his team lose. In the end, more merchandise will be sold (winning team jerseys and merchandise which he gets a cut of,) if his team loses.

@hjmick wanted proof, here it is, the rational, and legal precedents laying out the whole reason why games would be fixed. It's called the profit motive. THE PROOF: Five Facts - The Fix Is In

I highly doubt Vegas or the mafia is involved, that would be illegal, and the NFL would not want to risk the good thing they have going. However, that said, their entertainment monopoly IS a golden goose that lays an big fat one year after year, because the vast majority of America does care and is too dumb to realize NFL games are almost as staged as pro wrestling.

So how did I know who was going to win? I looked at who it would be more profitable for the league to have win. . .

18db4b4x7seacjpg.jpg

I didn't need to watch a single game or know a single player all season to know who was going to win. I just needed to know which team had more fans, and thereby, who the league would sell more shwagg after a victory.

My son came Sunday night, I totally forgot about it till Monday morning, and asked him, so, who won?

He told me to shut up. . . .

Teenagers hate to be wrong. OTH, now he knows why wasting time with anything other than college sports is for the intellectually dull.

12715461_492571957589159_5941626537457950417_n.jpg

Strange how it seems you didn't share that here before the game or seemingly make a killing betting on your vast knowledge.
See, the whole thing is, I wouldn't do that, b/c I don't care. If I did something like that, it would signify I do care, but I don't.

They are very similar to your posts and responses to me. It never occurred to me to give a shit about them.

Like your denial of reality and your responses to try to convince others, no one cares. The only fool you are trying to fool in the end, appears, to be that person you see in the mirror. . . .

No one of consequence cares what you think, because if they believe as you do, they don't care what you have to say, they already believe the same.

Otherwise, if they have an open mind, they will look into the supreme court rulings on this issue, look into how the league is organized & operates, and deduce that your protestations are just that; the irksome responses of someone that doesn't like their little illusions dismantled in front of their very eyes.

Cognitive dissonance is a bitch ain't it?

It was so obvious when they didn't reverse that call in the first qtr which was clearly a catch. The NFL refs are the most crooked mutherfuckers which explains their connections to the mafia

Why watch Football if it's already decided by organized crime? And Peyton Manning's goofy ass did nothing , 0 TD passes and 1 Int
Just because the brotha lost? It is true that Jesse Jackson was too black to be president but Obama wasn't, so was Russell Wilson half white. Same with tiger woods.

Looks like blacks aren't the only ones who discriminate against dark skinned brothas.

My son and I were talking about the Super Bowl on Friday. I was taking him to his mothers.

I asked him if he was going to watch it, his step dad is an NFL zombie. Sure as shit he was going to watch with his mom and step dad.

He told me who was playing, and I told him who would win. He laughed at me, rambled off a bunch of stats and garbage and told be how wrong I was.

Then I calmly explained that the NFL is a cartel, all the teams owners share the profits, and thus, they want to make the most money off of this venture that they can. Even the owner of the Panthers understands that it is in his interest to have his team lose. In the end, more merchandise will be sold (winning team jerseys and merchandise which he gets a cut of,) if his team loses.

@hjmick wanted proof, here it is, the rational, and legal precedents laying out the whole reason why games would be fixed. It's called the profit motive. THE PROOF: Five Facts - The Fix Is In

I highly doubt Vegas or the mafia is involved, that would be illegal, and the NFL would not want to risk the good thing they have going. However, that said, their entertainment monopoly IS a golden goose that lays an big fat one year after year, because the vast majority of America does care and is too dumb to realize NFL games are almost as staged as pro wrestling.

So how did I know who was going to win? I looked at who it would be more profitable for the league to have win. . .

18db4b4x7seacjpg.jpg

I didn't need to watch a single game or know a single player all season to know who was going to win. I just needed to know which team had more fans, and thereby, who the league would sell more shwagg after a victory.

My son came Sunday night, I totally forgot about it till Monday morning, and asked him, so, who won?

Teenagers hate to be wrong. OTH, now he knows why wasting time with anything other than college sports is for the intellectually dull.

Strange how it seems you didn't share that here before the game or seemingly make a killing betting on your vast knowledge.

No one of consequence cares what you think, because if they believe as you do, they don't care what you have to say, they already believe the same.
Yet here you are responding.

Otherwise, if they have an open mind, they will look into the supreme court rulings on this issue, look into how the league is organized & operates, and deduce that your protestations are just that; the irksome responses of someone that doesn't like their little illusions dismantled in front of their very eyes.

Blah blah blah....
What illusions are those? If you had the info, you would have used it. That you didn't says all that need be said

18db4b4x7seacjpg.jpg

your son and antiquity troll would make a great pair.hee hee
antiqutiy has the same child like mind that children like you son does,he got angry and threw a temper tantrem same as that hmjeck kid did because he insisted for the past couple years that i was wrong that the rams were never coming back to LA/

Like your son,he rambled on and on how they were never coming back to LA like your son,also laughed at me when i was off by one year and when i cornered him on that and asked him-what was it now you were saying to me these past two years that the rams were never t coming back to LA? he exploded and got angry and evaded the question saying-i dont care where the rams play,give it a rest.:haha::lmao:

same childlike behavior as your son because he HATES to ever admit he is ever wrong on anything even something as simple as sports.he is so butthurt over having to admit he was wrong.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

agent rightwinger is ever worse than him,does it surprise you that agent rightwinger is STILL saying i am wrong,and is STILL saying the rams are playing in st louis this year?:haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao:

you know how he debates do the answer is no right?:biggrin:

you will have to do this to agent rightwinger and antiquity for me since they are so angry they were proven wrong by me:biggrin:this here-:itsok: antiqutiy of course HATES it that i got the last laugh on HIM.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

18db4b4x7seacjpg.jpg

See, the whole thing is, I wouldn't do that, b/c I don't care. If I did something like that, it would signify I do care, but I don't.

They are very similar to your posts and responses to me. It never occurred to me to give a shit about them.

Like your denial of reality and your responses to try to convince others, no one cares. The only fool you are trying to fool in the end, appears, to be that person you see in the mirror. . . .

so mister,whats your answer to these 2 questions here?

I'll know who to talk to next year about who will win the superbowl.lol that is depending on what your answer is to the question i have which is- ever since you were awake to this fact have you ever been wrong on who you said was going to win by chance the last ten years?

also,i totally understand not watching an NFL game in over a decade like you have,but think you might consider doing what i do and just watch games from yesteryear buying them over the net when the NFL wasnt quite as corrupt as it is now?

18db4b4x7seacjpg.jpg

:udaman::up::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

It was so obvious when they didn't reverse that call in the first qtr which was clearly a catch. The NFL refs are the most crooked mutherfuckers which explains their connections to the mafia

Why watch Football if it's already decided by organized crime? And Peyton Manning's goofy ass did nothing , 0 TD passes and 1 Int

You are fucking crazy. The ball was loose and hit the ground on the play you are referring to. Some people just see what they WANT to see. You are obviously one of those people.

You are fucking crazy. The ball was loose and hit the ground on the play you are referring to. Some people just see what they WANT to see. You are obviously one of those people.

Get eye surgery

Get eye surgery

exactly.he needs to get a new memory as well the way he never remembers things he said in the past.

Get eye surgery

exactly.he needs to get a new memory as well the way he never remembers things he said in the past.

Keep trying. I have all day. Nobody is going to agree with you.

Hey! I have a question. Why aren't you just satisfied and happy the Rams are going back to LA? Nobody in the country except a handful of people in St Louis are mad about the move. IMO those folks received stolen property anyway when that psycho bitch Frontiera took the team away from it's rightful home. You really need to just accept your winnings and try another game.

18db4b4x7seacjpg.jpg

I'll know who to talk to next year about who will win the superbowl.lol that is depending on what your answer is to the question i have which is- ever since you were awake to this fact have you ever been wrong on who you said was going to win by chance the last ten years?

also,i totally understand not watching an NFL game in over a decade like you have,but think you might consider doing what i do and just watch games from yesteryear buying them over the net when the NFL wasnt quite as corrupt as it is now?

No seriously, Candy had me pegged. Sorry I missed these questions. I hit unfollow this thread, because she was right. I really don't care enough.

I only responded to this thread, because it came up on the "ACTIVE TOPICS" side bar and I was curious.

Naturally the game is organic, just like elections in this nation.

Do the elites seek to control and fix the outcome of the elections? You bet. First they brain wash and condition the electorate.

This goes on in sports as well with all the advertising.

After that, they will program and fix the voting machines, deny voters, purge the rolls of the wrong voters, put phantom voters on the rolls, whatever it takes to get internationalists and candidates friendly to global business and the banking cabal lording over us all.

This is an apt analogy to what goes on on the fields, on the courts, and in the rink, and in the board rooms.

Sure, the players have a load of control. But the refs and owners will do what ever they can to make sure league profits soar.

But I don't care enough about this topic, so I haven't been following it. I did I little research on WHY Barry Sander quit, and to tell the truth, it is as a suspected. So my general opinion is, unless you are watching games pre-1940's. . . or at least before they decided on that rule about having the Lions and Cowboys having exclusive rights to the Thanksgiving games? You are only deluding yourself.

Sanders knew he was never going to a Superbowl. Likewise he knew the Lions weren't going to let him play for anyone else. There were other Lions greats that knew the same thing. So they just quit.

Why? Because in Lions country, the intelligent folk know that the Lions will never go to a Superbowl, no matter how good they are. They don't bring in enough revenue, they never have. They already get enough dough, (their fair share) off of the Thanksgiving day game. And the nation doesn't want to see any more of them. Thus, no superstar wants to destroy their body for them. It's where football goes to die.

Will this method of predicting the superbowl winner or the president always work? Hell no.

Even Reagan won the election. At the time he wasn't a globalist. Perhaps they allowed him to win because he took on Bush as his VP. Perhaps they though that they could just take him out. . . . they did try. After that? Well, he played ball, and the government grew, it didn't shrink.

So I'm sure if I cared to, the stats would show that bowl games don't always follow this pattern. If you are truly interested, buy the book. But like Candy called me out. . . I don't care that much.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Fix-Is-In-Manipulations/dp/1932595813&tag=ff0d01-20

18db4b4x7seacjpg.jpg

No seriously, Candy had me pegged. Sorry I missed these questions. I hit unfollow this thread, because she was right. I really don't care enough.

I only responded to this thread, because it came up on the "ACTIVE TOPICS" side bar and I was curious.

Do the elites seek to control and fix the outcome of the elections? You bet. First they brain wash and condition the electorate.

After that, they will program and fix the voting machines, deny voters, purge the rolls of the wrong voters, put phantom voters on the rolls, whatever it takes to get internationalists and candidates friendly to global business and the banking cabal lording over us all.

This is an apt analogy to what goes on on the fields, on the courts, and in the rink, and in the board rooms.

Sure, the players have a load of control. But the refs and owners will do what ever they can to make sure league profits soar.

But I don't care enough about this topic, so I haven't been following it. I did I little research on WHY Barry Sander quit, and to tell the truth, it is as a suspected. So my general opinion is, unless you are watching games pre-1940's. . . or at least before they decided on that rule about having the Lions and Cowboys having exclusive rights to the Thanksgiving games? You are only deluding yourself.

Sanders knew he was never going to a Superbowl. Likewise he knew the Lions weren't going to let him play for anyone else. There were other Lions greats that knew the same thing. So they just quit.

Why? Because in Lions country, the intelligent folk know that the Lions will never go to a Superbowl, no matter how good they are. They don't bring in enough revenue, they never have. They already get enough dough, (their fair share) off of the Thanksgiving day game. And the nation doesn't want to see any more of them. Thus, no superstar wants to destroy their body for them. It's where football goes to die.

Will this method of predicting the superbowl winner or the president always work? Hell no.

Even Reagan won the election. At the time he wasn't a globalist. Perhaps they allowed him to win because he took on Bush as his VP. Perhaps they though that they could just take him out. . . . they did try. After that? Well, he played ball, and the government grew, it didn't shrink.

So I'm sure if I cared to, the stats would show that bowl games don't always follow this pattern. If you are truly interested, buy the book. But like Candy called me out. . . I don't care that much.
Amazon.com: The Fix Is In: The Showbiz Manipulations of the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and NASCAR (9781932595819): Brian Tuohy: Books

Yet here you are still where you don't care...

he he he....will you be letting us know how the KC Royals won the World Series? Certainly ratings would be lower than it would had one of the teams on the Coast was playing winning. Funny too how it went 5 games--wouldn't the "elites" benefit from a 7 game series; you know, more popcorn and peanuts being sold. Strange they passed on that.

If the Mets would have won think of how many more "world championship" T-shirts they could have sold with the Mets logo than the KC Royals log--you know with NYC being 10 times the size of KC and all..

18db4b4x7seacjpg.jpg

Amazon.com: The Fix Is In: The Showbiz Manipulations of the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and NASCAR (9781932595819): Brian Tuohy: Books

he he he....will you be letting us know how the KC Royals won the World Series? Certainly ratings would be lower than it would had one of the teams on the Coast was playing winning. Funny too how it went 5 games--wouldn't the "elites" benefit from a 7 game series; you know, more popcorn and peanuts being sold. Strange they passed on that.

If the Mets would have won think of how many more "world championship" T-shirts they could have sold with the Mets logo than the KC Royals log--you know with NYC being 10 times the size of KC and all..
I was called back in by request. I received a PM silly little girl.

I was called back in by request. I received a PM silly little girl.

still cant believe you think this dude is a chick.lol

well it doesnt look like you will ever answer my two questions.

Get eye surgery

Keep trying. I have all day. Nobody is going to agree with you.

Hey! I have a question. Why aren't you just satisfied and happy the Rams are going back to LA? Nobody in the country except a handful of people in St Louis are mad about the move. IMO those folks received stolen property anyway when that psycho bitch Frontiera took the team away from it's rightful home. You really need to just accept your winnings and try another game.

Nobody is going to? REALLY

I was surprised this guy two thumbs posted here on this thread since he never does post in the sports section.I asked him WHY he did reply to it since he never does post there and he said since he saw it in the active topics at the time.

he is so much telling the truth here below in this statement.:biggrin:

Everyone that doubted you needs to come here and bow the fuck down.Rams are back in LA,what do you fools have to say NOW?

Its funny as hell the majority of the people i mentioned in the OP have all been too much of a bunch of chickenshit cowards to show their faces there.you being about the only exception wo was brave enough to do so.:lmao::haha:

I know YOU take it with a grain of salt but it was funny and amusing as hell for me watching that old man antiquity troll go into meltdown mode and get angry over it which is EXACTLY what i knew he would do two years ago almost because it KILLS him to have to do the unthinkable, admit he is wrong,he HATES having to ever admit when he is wrong so he is very butthurt knowing he was proven wrong since that was all he ever did was insist they were not coming back :haha::lmao:

I know you are not butthurt but he is and it was funny as hell watching him cry and whine about it all.

he is taking it so personal he was proven wrong crying over the whole thing.
and when i corner him on this he does this-:scared1: like clockwork,he is so predicatble because thats exactly what i said he would do when i asked him many times what he is going to say to me when they ARE back in LA.:rofl:
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
but whats really even more funny is watching USMB's resident troll rightwinger do what I pretty much knew he would do as well back then two years ago as well,try to convince himself that the rams are staying in st louis this year.

hey im enjoying all this watching people like rightwinger and antiquity be such cowards afraid to show their faces on my thread.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited: