The League Office, Refs, Mafia, and Las Vegas made sure Denver won

in short Huggy if all that was too complicated for ya,I know you take it with a grain of salt.I already knew you would be too arrogant to admit you were wrong,thats how you always are in all your debates.lol

But I am enjoying it watching people like antiquity troll get so angry and butthurt go into meltdown mode over having to admit he was proven wrong because i know for a fact he can NEVER admit when he is wrong on ANYTHING .

Like clockwork,he is so predicatable.lol:rofl:He hates it that he had to wear a dunce cap for so long.:lmao::rofl:

I told him MANY times over the past two years that he would get angry when i proved him wrong since he kept insisting they were never coming back and sure enough,he did EXACTLY that.I should be a prophet.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I mean i even spelled it out for him dummies style they were coming back that even a CHILD would have understood it all.hey you understood at that point after i spelled it out.:biggrin:

so i am having the time of my life right now watching him get all angry and butthurt whining over it all.:biggrin:

I should be a prophet since he behaved exactly how i said he would two years ago.:biggrin:

Its even funnier watching USMB's resident troll rightwinger prove he is the same way that he can never admit when he has been proven wrong the fact he is ALSO doing what i siad he would do two years ago,pretend he is right and is going around saying they wont be in LA this year.proof he indeed is USMB's resident troll,another chicken coward who wont show his face on my thread.:haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I am enjoying this big time out of those two trolls since the are doing EXACTLY what i said they would two years ago and are such chickenshit cowards they wont show their faces on my thread like you had the guts to do.:lmao::haha::rofl:

they are doing this-:scared1::rofl:

Last edited:
See, the whole thing is, I wouldn't do that, b/c I don't care. If I did something like that, it would signify I do care, but I don't.

They are very similar to your posts and responses to me. It never occurred to me to give a shit about them.

Like your denial of reality and your responses to try to convince others, no one cares. The only fool you are trying to fool in the end, appears, to be that person you see in the mirror. . . .

No one of consequence cares what you think, because if they believe as you do, they don't care what you have to say, they already believe the same.

Otherwise, if they have an open mind, they will look into the supreme court rulings on this issue, look into how the league is organized & operates, and deduce that your protestations are just that; the irksome responses of someone that doesn't like their little illusions dismantled in front of their very eyes.

Cognitive dissonance is a bitch ain't it?

so mister,whats your answer to these 2 questions here?

I'll know who to talk to next year about who will win the superbowl.lol that is depending on what your answer is to the question i have which is- ever since you were awake to this fact have you ever been wrong on who you said was going to win by chance the last ten years?

also,i totally understand not watching an NFL game in over a decade like you have,but think you might consider doing what i do and just watch games from yesteryear buying them over the net when the NFL wasnt quite as corrupt as it is now?

No seriously, Candy had me pegged. Sorry I missed these questions. I hit unfollow this thread, because she was right. I really don't care enough.

I only responded to this thread, because it came up on the "ACTIVE TOPICS" side bar and I was curious.

Naturally the game is organic, just like elections in this nation.

Do the elites seek to control and fix the outcome of the elections? You bet. First they brain wash and condition the electorate.

This goes on in sports as well with all the advertising.

After that, they will program and fix the voting machines, deny voters, purge the rolls of the wrong voters, put phantom voters on the rolls, whatever it takes to get internationalists and candidates friendly to global business and the banking cabal lording over us all.

This is an apt analogy to what goes on on the fields, on the courts, and in the rink, and in the board rooms.

Sure, the players have a load of control. But the refs and owners will do what ever they can to make sure league profits soar.

But I don't care enough about this topic, so I haven't been following it. I did I little research on WHY Barry Sander quit, and to tell the truth, it is as a suspected. So my general opinion is, unless you are watching games pre-1940's. . . or at least before they decided on that rule about having the Lions and Cowboys having exclusive rights to the Thanksgiving games? You are only deluding yourself.

Sanders knew he was never going to a Superbowl. Likewise he knew the Lions weren't going to let him play for anyone else. There were other Lions greats that knew the same thing. So they just quit.

Why? Because in Lions country, the intelligent folk know that the Lions will never go to a Superbowl, no matter how good they are. They don't bring in enough revenue, they never have. They already get enough dough, (their fair share) off of the Thanksgiving day game. And the nation doesn't want to see any more of them. Thus, no superstar wants to destroy their body for them. It's where football goes to die.

Will this method of predicting the superbowl winner or the president always work? Hell no.

Even Reagan won the election. At the time he wasn't a globalist. Perhaps they allowed him to win because he took on Bush as his VP. Perhaps they though that they could just take him out. . . . they did try. After that? Well, he played ball, and the government grew, it didn't shrink.

So I'm sure if I cared to, the stats would show that bowl games don't always follow this pattern. If you are truly interested, buy the book. But like Candy called me out. . . I don't care that much.
Amazon.com: The Fix Is In: The Showbiz Manipulations of the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and NASCAR (9781932595819): Brian Tuohy: Books

Yet here you are still where you don't care...

he he he....will you be letting us know how the KC Royals won the World Series? Certainly ratings would be lower than it would had one of the teams on the Coast was playing winning. Funny too how it went 5 games--wouldn't the "elites" benefit from a 7 game series; you know, more popcorn and peanuts being sold. Strange they passed on that.

If the Mets would have won think of how many more "world championship" T-shirts they could have sold with the Mets logo than the KC Royals log--you know with NYC being 10 times the size of KC and all..
I was called back in by request. I received a PM silly little girl.

still cant believe you think this dude is a chick.lol

well it doesnt look like you will ever answer my two questions.

I thought I did answer those two questions.

I told you;

1) I don't follow sports close enough to make a prediction or care enough to every year, so I don't really know. I couldn't tell you, nor do I remember if I was right or wrong. I don't care. Hell, I don't even remember who played two years ago. Seriously, that is how little I follow it and how little I care. If you asked me what number this Superbowl was, I couldn't tell you. That is how out of the loop I am.

2) I also told you that the NFL has always been corrupt as long as it has been a cartel, certainly as long as the Lions and Cowboys have had exclusive broadcast rights to the T-day games.

If you don't like those answers, I'm sorry. I can't help you anymore than that.

I'll know who to talk to next year about who will win the superbowl.lol that is depending on what your answer is to the question i have which is- ever since you were awake to this fact have you ever been wrong on who you said was going to win by chance the last ten years?

also,i totally understand not watching an NFL game in over a decade like you have,but think you might consider doing what i do and just watch games from yesteryear buying them over the net when the NFL wasnt quite as corrupt as it is now?

No seriously, Candy had me pegged. Sorry I missed these questions. I hit unfollow this thread, because she was right. I really don't care enough.

I only responded to this thread, because it came up on the "ACTIVE TOPICS" side bar and I was curious.

Do the elites seek to control and fix the outcome of the elections? You bet. First they brain wash and condition the electorate.

After that, they will program and fix the voting machines, deny voters, purge the rolls of the wrong voters, put phantom voters on the rolls, whatever it takes to get internationalists and candidates friendly to global business and the banking cabal lording over us all.

This is an apt analogy to what goes on on the fields, on the courts, and in the rink, and in the board rooms.

Sure, the players have a load of control. But the refs and owners will do what ever they can to make sure league profits soar.

But I don't care enough about this topic, so I haven't been following it. I did I little research on WHY Barry Sander quit, and to tell the truth, it is as a suspected. So my general opinion is, unless you are watching games pre-1940's. . . or at least before they decided on that rule about having the Lions and Cowboys having exclusive rights to the Thanksgiving games? You are only deluding yourself.

Sanders knew he was never going to a Superbowl. Likewise he knew the Lions weren't going to let him play for anyone else. There were other Lions greats that knew the same thing. So they just quit.

Why? Because in Lions country, the intelligent folk know that the Lions will never go to a Superbowl, no matter how good they are. They don't bring in enough revenue, they never have. They already get enough dough, (their fair share) off of the Thanksgiving day game. And the nation doesn't want to see any more of them. Thus, no superstar wants to destroy their body for them. It's where football goes to die.

Will this method of predicting the superbowl winner or the president always work? Hell no.

Even Reagan won the election. At the time he wasn't a globalist. Perhaps they allowed him to win because he took on Bush as his VP. Perhaps they though that they could just take him out. . . . they did try. After that? Well, he played ball, and the government grew, it didn't shrink.

So I'm sure if I cared to, the stats would show that bowl games don't always follow this pattern. If you are truly interested, buy the book. But like Candy called me out. . . I don't care that much.
Amazon.com: The Fix Is In: The Showbiz Manipulations of the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and NASCAR (9781932595819): Brian Tuohy: Books

he he he....will you be letting us know how the KC Royals won the World Series? Certainly ratings would be lower than it would had one of the teams on the Coast was playing winning. Funny too how it went 5 games--wouldn't the "elites" benefit from a 7 game series; you know, more popcorn and peanuts being sold. Strange they passed on that.

If the Mets would have won think of how many more "world championship" T-shirts they could have sold with the Mets logo than the KC Royals log--you know with NYC being 10 times the size of KC and all..

I told you;

1) I don't follow sports close enough to make a prediction or care enough to every year, so I don't really know. I couldn't tell you, nor do I remember if I was right or wrong. I don't care. Hell, I don't even remember who played two years ago. Seriously, that is how little I follow it and how little I care. If you asked me what number this Superbowl was, I couldn't tell you. That is how out of the loop I am.

2) I also told you that the NFL has always been corrupt as long as it has been a cartel, certainly as long as the Lions and Cowboys have had exclusive broadcast rights to the T-day games.

well the only thing i am confused on is if you knew the broncos were going to win this year because of what you were saying earlier,then ever since you became awake of this ten years ago on how the NFL is a cartel,i would think then that you would have known the past ten years how it was going to turn out as well is what i mean. Understand now?;) hope so.lol

I didn't watch the game. I don't watch any NFL games anymore.

I haven't in over a decade.

My son and I were talking about the Super Bowl on Friday. I was taking him to his mothers.

I asked him if he was going to watch it, his step dad is an NFL zombie. Sure as shit he was going to watch with his mom and step dad.

He told me who was playing, and I told him who would win. He laughed at me, rambled off a bunch of stats and garbage and told be how wrong I was.

Then I calmly explained that the NFL is a cartel, all the teams owners share the profits, and thus, they want to make the most money off of this venture that they can. Even the owner of the Panthers understands that it is in his interest to have his team lose. In the end, more merchandise will be sold (winning team jerseys and merchandise which he gets a cut of,) if his team loses.

@hjmick wanted proof, here it is, the rational, and legal precedents laying out the whole reason why games would be fixed. It's called the profit motive. THE PROOF: Five Facts - The Fix Is In

I highly doubt Vegas or the mafia is involved, that would be illegal, and the NFL would not want to risk the good thing they have going. However, that said, their entertainment monopoly IS a golden goose that lays an big fat one year after year, because the vast majority of America does care and is too dumb to realize NFL games are almost as staged as pro wrestling.

So how did I know who was going to win? I looked at who it would be more profitable for the league to have win. . .

18db4b4x7seacjpg.jpg

I didn't need to watch a single game or know a single player all season to know who was going to win. I just needed to know which team had more fans, and thereby, who the league would sell more shwagg after a victory.

My son came Sunday night, I totally forgot about it till Monday morning, and asked him, so, who won?

He told me to shut up. . . .

Teenagers hate to be wrong. OTH, now he knows why wasting time with anything other than college sports is for the intellectually dull.

12715461_492571957589159_5941626537457950417_n.jpg

Strange how it seems you didn't share that here before the game or seemingly make a killing betting on your vast knowledge.
See, the whole thing is, I wouldn't do that, b/c I don't care. If I did something like that, it would signify I do care, but I don't.

They are very similar to your posts and responses to me. It never occurred to me to give a shit about them.

Like your denial of reality and your responses to try to convince others, no one cares. The only fool you are trying to fool in the end, appears, to be that person you see in the mirror. . . .

No one of consequence cares what you think, because if they believe as you do, they don't care what you have to say, they already believe the same.

Otherwise, if they have an open mind, they will look into the supreme court rulings on this issue, look into how the league is organized & operates, and deduce that your protestations are just that; the irksome responses of someone that doesn't like their little illusions dismantled in front of their very eyes.

oh okay i see where you talked about this. See you mentioned that DUDES name disinfo government shill CANDYASS as the very beginning sentence there so i naturally just assumed this post was for HIM. my bad.:D

I told you;

well the only thing i am confused on is if you knew the broncos were going to win this year because of what you were saying earlier,then ever since you became awake of this ten years ago on how the NFL is a cartel,i would think then that you would have known the past ten years how it was going to turn out as well is what i mean. Understand now?;) hope so.lol
Okay, yeah, I think so.

From year to year.

But you are asking me to get involved and remember some things that I don't care much about.

I remember talking about some things earlier, but those things are on that website, you should check it out.

Like the story line of how they manipulated to have Earnhardt's son win after he died. They made sure that the Patriots won after the twin towers fell, and the Saints won after New Orleans was hit. That sort of thing.

But I'm sure you are already aware of all of that crap. It's a story making machine for money.

Strange how it seems you didn't share that here before the game or seemingly make a killing betting on your vast knowledge.

I get 10 or 15 a week, I respond to the ones that I care about

I told you;

Okay, yeah, I think so.

From year to year.

But you are asking me to get involved and remember some things that I don't care much about.

I remember talking about some things earlier, but those things are on that website, you should check it out.

Like the story line of how they manipulated to have Earnhardt's son win after he died. They made sure that the Patriots won after the twin towers fell, and the Saints won after New Orleans was hit. That sort of thing.

But I'm sure you are already aware of all of that crap. It's a story making machine for money.

The Yankees were in the World Series a month after 9/11 so you're right....except they lost.

And the comic aspect of your stance is that Baseball is the easiest game of all to fix. The Home Plate ump can call it any way they see it, eject players unilaterally, and allow pitchers leeway in warm ups, doctoring balls, etc. By far it is also the most dependent on having more games played since crowds are so big and the season is so long.

If you want to say there is some favoritism and shady officiating....cool. Seldom does it help the larger market or the sentimental one.

So I'm a nice guy, and you like to act like a bitch. . . . I already know that.

It's not like I haven't tried to be nice to you before.

You have attacked me multiple time with your ad hominem. You slander me, and you just keep at it.

I consider it a compliment though. It's how I know that my truth haunts your thoughts. . . .

You have attacked me multiple time with your ad hominem. You slander me, and you just keep at it.

I consider it a compliment though. It's how I know that my truth haunts your thoughts. . . .

Haunts my thoughts? Like most conspiracy koo-koo birds, you have an outsized view of how much your opinions mean to others. That you revel in being wrong...well that is a mental problem.

Generally to win at a pro level every player has to show up and want to win. When you don't jump on a fumble because you might get hurt or its too scary, just at the point a lost fumble would lose the game for you, then you've shown your cards that you are only in it for the money.

I told you;

Okay, yeah, I think so.

From year to year.

how about last years superbowl between the cheats and pete the cheat carrol and the seahawks,surely you must have remembered who you picked for that one right?

it was THAT game that woke me up to how the superbowl is rigged and why i will never watch another one again.i did not watch this game other than maybe ten minutes of it and just watching those ten minutes or so,this game just confirmed and proved what i said last year that these games are indeed fixed and rigged the fact i saw all these terrible calls being made against the panthers that no competent official would have made and NON calls against the broncos that should have been called that were criticial in taking touchdowns away from them. yet not one single bad call went against the donkeys.

reminded me of the raiders/patriots game where it was so obvious the NFL rigged it to make sure the patriots not only won that game against the raiders but made also to make it to the superbowl and to WIN it all.

In that game against the raiders and cheats,there were also three criticial calls that went against the raiders that had they been called correctly,the outcome would have been different. three critical bad calls against the raiders but not ONE SINGLE BAD CALL went against the cheats.

same thing in the broncos/panthers game.three critical bad calls that went against the panthers which had they been called correctly,the game would have turned out much different,yet not ONE SINGLE BAD CALL against the broncos.

and when the patriots faced the rams in their first superbowl win,the refs allowed the pats to MUG the rams receivers in the end zone which made it impossible for the rams receivers to get open. thats HOW they were able to stop the greatest show on turf back then.

rams wide receiver isaac bruce said that he had never been in a game before where the refs allowed the opposing players to knock him down and mug him like that.

plus a former NFL official said that game was the worst officiated game he had EVER witnessed in his whole life,that he had seen high school refs more competent than those refs were so yeah it is so obvious they wanted the pats to win the superbowl because of 9/11.

the fact that the other NFL owners are not demanding robert kraft lose ownership of the cheatriots should be obvious to everyone with logic and common sense that all the other owners are all involved in it as well.:rolleyes:

they should be demanding that brady,belicheck,and kraft take lie detector tests,the fatc they are not just shows how corrupt the NFL is.

they ALSO should have had pete carrol take a lie detector test as well last year when he called for wilson to throw the ball down the middle instead of using Lynch to run the ball in.

He was running all over the pats players in the fourth quarter and they were all exhausted trying to stop him.the patriots were HORRIBLE all year long in goal line stands against the run,you just know carrol is aware of that yet he calls to throw the ball down the middle?:rolleyes: Only an idiot would have called that play and carrol is no idiot.

the seahawk players could not believe the call,they all could not believe that he did not give Lynch the ball. It is so obvious he took a payoff to throw the superbowl to any thinking person.:rolleyes:

pete the cheat carrol was also accused by many players at USC fo throwing games as well.they were right.

the combination of deflategate and carrol taking a payoff to throw the game last year is what FINALLY awakened me to how these games are as fixed and as rigged as pro wrestling is.fuck the NFL.

Last edited:

which is WHY i fail to understand why you dont have this paid government shill on ignore.:rolleyes:

havent you heard,he is only doing what his handlers have instructed him to do.:D

My son and I were talking about the Super Bowl on Friday. I was taking him to his mothers.

I asked him if he was going to watch it, his step dad is an NFL zombie. Sure as shit he was going to watch with his mom and step dad.

He told me who was playing, and I told him who would win. He laughed at me, rambled off a bunch of stats and garbage and told be how wrong I was.

Then I calmly explained that the NFL is a cartel, all the teams owners share the profits, and thus, they want to make the most money off of this venture that they can. Even the owner of the Panthers understands that it is in his interest to have his team lose. In the end, more merchandise will be sold (winning team jerseys and merchandise which he gets a cut of,) if his team loses.

@hjmick wanted proof, here it is, the rational, and legal precedents laying out the whole reason why games would be fixed. It's called the profit motive. THE PROOF: Five Facts - The Fix Is In

I highly doubt Vegas or the mafia is involved, that would be illegal, and the NFL would not want to risk the good thing they have going. However, that said, their entertainment monopoly IS a golden goose that lays an big fat one year after year, because the vast majority of America does care and is too dumb to realize NFL games are almost as staged as pro wrestling.

So how did I know who was going to win? I looked at who it would be more profitable for the league to have win. . .

18db4b4x7seacjpg.jpg

I didn't need to watch a single game or know a single player all season to know who was going to win. I just needed to know which team had more fans, and thereby, who the league would sell more shwagg after a victory.

My son came Sunday night, I totally forgot about it till Monday morning, and asked him, so, who won?

Teenagers hate to be wrong. OTH, now he knows why wasting time with anything other than college sports is for the intellectually dull.

I'll have to check that book out,I'll have to check this one out in this link as well.it seems to confirm the title of this thread is indeed correct.:thup:
Interference: How Organized Crime Influences Professional Football: Dan E. Moldea: 9780688083038: Amazon.com: Books
the OP really nailed it in the title of his thread.:thup:

wow i never knew any of that about barry sanders,how come that has never come out before that THAT was the real reason sanders retired so early in his career? how come he has never spoken out about this,is he afraid they will kill him off if he tells the truth?

that would make sense,after all if they can kill the president of the united states and get off scott free clean as a bird,then they sure as hell would not have any problem killing off a former NFL football star.

I told you;

Okay, yeah, I think so.

From year to year.

how about last years superbowl between the cheats and pete the cheat carrol and the seahawks,surely you must have remembered who you picked for that one right?

it was THAT game that woke me up to how the superbowl is rigged and why i will never watch another one again.i did not watch this game other than maybe ten minutes of it and just watching those ten minutes or so,this game just confirmed and proved what i said last year that these games are indeed fixed and rigged the fact i saw all these terrible calls being made against the panthers that no competent official would have made and NON calls against the broncos that should have been called that were criticial in taking touchdowns away from them. yet not one single bad call went against the donkeys.

reminded me of the raiders/patriots game where it was so obvious the NFL rigged it to make sure the patriots not only won that game against the raiders but made also to make it to the superbowl and to WIN it all.

In that game against the raiders and cheats,there were also three criticial calls that went against the raiders that had they been called correctly,the outcome would have been different. three critical bad calls against the raiders but not ONE SINGLE BAD CALL went against the cheats.

same thing in the broncos/panthers game.three critical bad calls that went against the panthers which had they been called correctly,the game would have turned out much different,yet not ONE SINGLE BAD CALL against the broncos.

and when the patriots faced the rams in their first superbowl win,the refs allowed the pats to MUG the rams receivers in the end zone which made it impossible for the rams receivers to get open. thats HOW they were able to stop the greatest show on turf back then.

rams wide receiver isaac bruce said that he had never been in a game before where the refs allowed the opposing players to knock him down and mug him like that.

plus a former NFL official said that game was the worst officiated game he had EVER witnessed in his whole life,that he had seen high school refs more competent than those refs were so yeah it is so obvious they wanted the pats to win the superbowl because of 9/11.

the fact that the other NFL owners are not demanding robert kraft lose ownership of the cheatriots should be obvious to everyone with logic and common sense that all the other owners are all involved in it as well.:rolleyes:

they should be demanding that brady,belicheck,and kraft take lie detector tests,the fatc they are not just shows how corrupt the NFL is.

they ALSO should have had pete carrol take a lie detector test as well last year when he called for wilson to throw the ball down the middle instead of using Lynch to run the ball in.

He was running all over the pats players in the fourth quarter and they were all exhausted trying to stop him.the patriots were HORRIBLE all year long in goal line stands against the run,you just know carrol is aware of that yet he calls to throw the ball down the middle?:rolleyes: Only an idiot would have called that play and carrol is no idiot.

the seahawk players could not believe the call,they all could not believe that he did not give Lynch the ball. It is so obvious he took a payoff to throw the superbowl to any thinking person.:rolleyes:

pete the cheat carrol was also accused by many players at USC fo throwing games as well.they were right.

the combination of deflategate and carrol taking a payoff to throw the game last year is what FINALLY awakened me to how these games are as fixed and as rigged as pro wrestling is.fuck the NFL.
charlie-brown-football-kick-o.gif

I told you;

Okay, yeah, I think so.

From year to year.

charlie-brown-football-kick-o.gif
that gif there pretty much is what pete the cheat carrol did last year throwing the superbowl. i cant believe how seahawk fans are in denial that he took a payoff to throw that game despite the fact that many USC players accused him of doing the same thing. so again,DO you remember who you picked last year by chance?

It was so obvious when they didn't reverse that call in the first qtr which was clearly a catch. The NFL refs are the most crooked mutherfuckers which explains their connections to the mafia

Why watch Football if it's already decided by organized crime? And Peyton Manning's goofy ass did nothing , 0 TD passes and 1 Int

Well looks like someone had the Panthers to win.

Too bad, so sad. Blame the Denver defense, and the Panther's OC who didn't properly adjust his game plan once he saw Cam getting thumped every single play.

I was bothered by the fact that CAM didn't even try to run which may have opened up things for the Tight Ends and receivers. But since he decided to be peyton manning and stay in the pocket, it made things a lot easier for the denver defense

BINGO!

Cam did not run that much and when he saw that the defense was not giving him anything in the passing game then he should have ran. I even was asking myself what he was doing, so now that is out there maybe you should wonder did Cam throw the game?
The field was natural turf and very wet. And it was raining for half the game. That's a big disadvantage for a scrambler type of quarterback.

It was so obvious when they didn't reverse that call in the first qtr which was clearly a catch. The NFL refs are the most crooked mutherfuckers which explains their connections to the mafia

Why watch Football if it's already decided by organized crime? And Peyton Manning's goofy ass did nothing , 0 TD passes and 1 Int

Well looks like someone had the Panthers to win.

Too bad, so sad. Blame the Denver defense, and the Panther's OC who didn't properly adjust his game plan once he saw Cam getting thumped every single play.

I was bothered by the fact that CAM didn't even try to run which may have opened up things for the Tight Ends and receivers. But since he decided to be peyton manning and stay in the pocket, it made things a lot easier for the denver defense

BINGO!

Cam did not run that much and when he saw that the defense was not giving him anything in the passing game then he should have ran. I even was asking myself what he was doing, so now that is out there maybe you should wonder did Cam throw the game?
The field was natural turf and very wet. And it was raining for half the game. That's a big disadvantage for a scrambler type of quarterback.

Didn't seem to bother him against Seattle or Arizona.

18db4b4x7seacjpg.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/The-Fix-Is-In-Manipulations/dp/1932595813&tag=ff0d01-20
Yea but one of the elites is the owner of the lions. They want to win too.

18db4b4x7seacjpg.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/The-Fix-Is-In-Manipulations/dp/1932595813&tag=ff0d01-20
Yea but one of the elites is the owner of the lions. They want to win too.

Agreed.

Given what the metro area has gone through, and given that the NFL is a cartel, and the collective nature and ruling of the owners have more of a say over what the refs do than anything else, if the nation doesn't start WWIII, suffer economic collapse, or devolve into civil war, then, it would be a safe bet that if the league doesn't give them their shot soon, the Martha, that crotchety old lady may threaten to sell and they would move. She might just get tired of the leagues bullshit. She HAS done a lot to turn the team around since I was a kid.

I foresee them getting their shot. The metro area seems to be going through a sort of agora renaissance.

http://deadspin.com/the-nfl-split-7-2-billion-in-revenue-sharing-last-year-1719217695

Detroit Lions on the Forbes NFL Team Valuations List

#1367 Martha Ford
Martha Ford

When she inherited the NFL's Detroit Lions in 2014, William C. Ford's widow Martha was expected to be a figurehead, leaving her son, Ford Motor executive chairman Bill Jr., to run the team. But the feisty, 90-year-old granddaughter of Harvey Firestone has proven to be an impatient, hands-on owner, much to the delight of long-suffering Lions fans. She swept out top executives and told players and coaches she is out of patience. She also elevated her three daughters to equal vice chairmen footing with son Bill, who says his mother is now "very much in charge" of the team.

The Business Of Football