The League Office, Refs, Mafia, and Las Vegas made sure Denver won

Strange how it seems you didn't share that here before the game or seemingly make a killing betting on your vast knowledge.
See, the whole thing is, I wouldn't do that, b/c I don't care. If I did something like that, it would signify I do care, but I don't.

They are very similar to your posts and responses to me. It never occurred to me to give a shit about them.

Like your denial of reality and your responses to try to convince others, no one cares. The only fool you are trying to fool in the end, appears, to be that person you see in the mirror. . . .

No one of consequence cares what you think, because if they believe as you do, they don't care what you have to say, they already believe the same.

Otherwise, if they have an open mind, they will look into the supreme court rulings on this issue, look into how the league is organized & operates, and deduce that your protestations are just that; the irksome responses of someone that doesn't like their little illusions dismantled in front of their very eyes.

Cognitive dissonance is a bitch ain't it?

so mister,whats your answer to these 2 questions here?

I'll know who to talk to next year about who will win the superbowl.lol that is depending on what your answer is to the question i have which is- ever since you were awake to this fact have you ever been wrong on who you said was going to win by chance the last ten years?

also,i totally understand not watching an NFL game in over a decade like you have,but think you might consider doing what i do and just watch games from yesteryear buying them over the net when the NFL wasnt quite as corrupt as it is now?

No seriously, Candy had me pegged. Sorry I missed these questions. I hit unfollow this thread, because she was right. I really don't care enough.

I only responded to this thread, because it came up on the "ACTIVE TOPICS" side bar and I was curious.

Naturally the game is organic, just like elections in this nation.

Do the elites seek to control and fix the outcome of the elections? You bet. First they brain wash and condition the electorate.

This goes on in sports as well with all the advertising.

After that, they will program and fix the voting machines, deny voters, purge the rolls of the wrong voters, put phantom voters on the rolls, whatever it takes to get internationalists and candidates friendly to global business and the banking cabal lording over us all.

This is an apt analogy to what goes on on the fields, on the courts, and in the rink, and in the board rooms.

Sure, the players have a load of control. But the refs and owners will do what ever they can to make sure league profits soar.

But I don't care enough about this topic, so I haven't been following it. I did I little research on WHY Barry Sander quit, and to tell the truth, it is as a suspected. So my general opinion is, unless you are watching games pre-1940's. . . or at least before they decided on that rule about having the Lions and Cowboys having exclusive rights to the Thanksgiving games? You are only deluding yourself.

Sanders knew he was never going to a Superbowl. Likewise he knew the Lions weren't going to let him play for anyone else. There were other Lions greats that knew the same thing. So they just quit.

Why? Because in Lions country, the intelligent folk know that the Lions will never go to a Superbowl, no matter how good they are. They don't bring in enough revenue, they never have. They already get enough dough, (their fair share) off of the Thanksgiving day game. And the nation doesn't want to see any more of them. Thus, no superstar wants to destroy their body for them. It's where football goes to die.

Will this method of predicting the superbowl winner or the president always work? Hell no.

Even Reagan won the election. At the time he wasn't a globalist. Perhaps they allowed him to win because he took on Bush as his VP. Perhaps they though that they could just take him out. . . . they did try. After that? Well, he played ball, and the government grew, it didn't shrink.

So I'm sure if I cared to, the stats would show that bowl games don't always follow this pattern. If you are truly interested, buy the book. But like Candy called me out. . . I don't care that much.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Fix-Is-In-Manipulations/dp/1932595813&tag=ff0d01-20
Yea but one of the elites is the owner of the lions. They want to win too.

Agreed.

Given what the metro area has gone through, and given that the NFL is a cartel, and the collective nature and ruling of the owners have more of a say over what the refs do than anything else, if the nation doesn't start WWIII, suffer economic collapse, or devolve into civil war, then, it would be a safe bet that if the league doesn't give them their shot soon, the Martha, that crotchety old lady may threaten to sell and they would move. She might just get tired of the leagues bullshit. She HAS done a lot to turn the team around since I was a kid.

I foresee them getting their shot. The metro area seems to be going through a sort of agora renaissance.

http://deadspin.com/the-nfl-split-7-2-billion-in-revenue-sharing-last-year-1719217695

Detroit Lions on the Forbes NFL Team Valuations List

#1367 Martha Ford
Martha Ford

When she inherited the NFL's Detroit Lions in 2014, William C. Ford's widow Martha was expected to be a figurehead, leaving her son, Ford Motor executive chairman Bill Jr., to run the team. But the feisty, 90-year-old granddaughter of Harvey Firestone has proven to be an impatient, hands-on owner, much to the delight of long-suffering Lions fans. She swept out top executives and told players and coaches she is out of patience. She also elevated her three daughters to equal vice chairmen footing with son Bill, who says his mother is now "very much in charge" of the team.

The Business Of Football

makes complete sense why Jerry Jones would not care about making it back to the superbowl in 20 years.He is making all those billions so why WOULD he care since all he cares about is money? lol

Interesting this last paragraph here in this link you posted here below.

The New England Patriots ($3.2 billion), Washington Redskins ($2.85 billion), New York Giants ($2.8 billion) and San Francisco 49ers ($2.7 billion) round out the NFL’s top five. The commonality among the NFL’s most valuable teams is that they are in big markets and play in cash-rich stadiums run by the teams. The bigger your domain, the greater the opportunity to cash in on the fantasy and reality of the NFL.

It illustrates to many USMB posters who are incapable of critical thinking in the sports section what I said many times to them,but just went through one ear and out the other WHY the Rams would be back in LA this year.money.:rolleyes:

With Kroneke relocating the Rams to LA,the 2nd biggest media market in the country witha brand new state of the art stadium,he made a shitload of money tripling his value.I tried to explain that to many idiots around here,but they are incapable of logic and common sense obviously.:D

If people here seriously think that Jed York the owner of the niners cares about the fact they are losing,they are in a fantasy world.same as jerry jones,all York cares about is money,thats the bottom line with these NFL owners.The fact he has a brand new state of the art faciility,it dont matter to him his team is on the decline,he is making BILLIONS and again,that is the bottom line with these owners.

the thing thats funny is he is paying the price for it because he is having half empty stadiums because the niner faithful in SF feel betrayed he left the bay area and gave them the middle finger.that stadium is ALSO a dump despite being brand new state of the art facility.:D

give me old candlestick park anyday .I'll take it over that dump in santa clara anyday of the year.:up:

Last edited:
See, the whole thing is, I wouldn't do that, b/c I don't care. If I did something like that, it would signify I do care, but I don't.

They are very similar to your posts and responses to me. It never occurred to me to give a shit about them.

Like your denial of reality and your responses to try to convince others, no one cares. The only fool you are trying to fool in the end, appears, to be that person you see in the mirror. . . .

No one of consequence cares what you think, because if they believe as you do, they don't care what you have to say, they already believe the same.

Otherwise, if they have an open mind, they will look into the supreme court rulings on this issue, look into how the league is organized & operates, and deduce that your protestations are just that; the irksome responses of someone that doesn't like their little illusions dismantled in front of their very eyes.

Cognitive dissonance is a bitch ain't it?

I'll know who to talk to next year about who will win the superbowl.lol that is depending on what your answer is to the question i have which is- ever since you were awake to this fact have you ever been wrong on who you said was going to win by chance the last ten years?

also,i totally understand not watching an NFL game in over a decade like you have,but think you might consider doing what i do and just watch games from yesteryear buying them over the net when the NFL wasnt quite as corrupt as it is now?

No seriously, Candy had me pegged. Sorry I missed these questions. I hit unfollow this thread, because she was right. I really don't care enough.

I only responded to this thread, because it came up on the "ACTIVE TOPICS" side bar and I was curious.

Do the elites seek to control and fix the outcome of the elections? You bet. First they brain wash and condition the electorate.

After that, they will program and fix the voting machines, deny voters, purge the rolls of the wrong voters, put phantom voters on the rolls, whatever it takes to get internationalists and candidates friendly to global business and the banking cabal lording over us all.

This is an apt analogy to what goes on on the fields, on the courts, and in the rink, and in the board rooms.

Sure, the players have a load of control. But the refs and owners will do what ever they can to make sure league profits soar.

But I don't care enough about this topic, so I haven't been following it. I did I little research on WHY Barry Sander quit, and to tell the truth, it is as a suspected. So my general opinion is, unless you are watching games pre-1940's. . . or at least before they decided on that rule about having the Lions and Cowboys having exclusive rights to the Thanksgiving games? You are only deluding yourself.

Sanders knew he was never going to a Superbowl. Likewise he knew the Lions weren't going to let him play for anyone else. There were other Lions greats that knew the same thing. So they just quit.

Why? Because in Lions country, the intelligent folk know that the Lions will never go to a Superbowl, no matter how good they are. They don't bring in enough revenue, they never have. They already get enough dough, (their fair share) off of the Thanksgiving day game. And the nation doesn't want to see any more of them. Thus, no superstar wants to destroy their body for them. It's where football goes to die.

Will this method of predicting the superbowl winner or the president always work? Hell no.

Even Reagan won the election. At the time he wasn't a globalist. Perhaps they allowed him to win because he took on Bush as his VP. Perhaps they though that they could just take him out. . . . they did try. After that? Well, he played ball, and the government grew, it didn't shrink.

So I'm sure if I cared to, the stats would show that bowl games don't always follow this pattern. If you are truly interested, buy the book. But like Candy called me out. . . I don't care that much.

Agreed.

Given what the metro area has gone through, and given that the NFL is a cartel, and the collective nature and ruling of the owners have more of a say over what the refs do than anything else, if the nation doesn't start WWIII, suffer economic collapse, or devolve into civil war, then, it would be a safe bet that if the league doesn't give them their shot soon, the Martha, that crotchety old lady may threaten to sell and they would move. She might just get tired of the leagues bullshit. She HAS done a lot to turn the team around since I was a kid.

I foresee them getting their shot. The metro area seems to be going through a sort of agora renaissance.

http://deadspin.com/the-nfl-split-7-2-billion-in-revenue-sharing-last-year-1719217695

#1367 Martha Ford
Martha Ford

When she inherited the NFL's Detroit Lions in 2014, William C. Ford's widow Martha was expected to be a figurehead, leaving her son, Ford Motor executive chairman Bill Jr., to run the team. But the feisty, 90-year-old granddaughter of Harvey Firestone has proven to be an impatient, hands-on owner, much to the delight of long-suffering Lions fans. She swept out top executives and told players and coaches she is out of patience. She also elevated her three daughters to equal vice chairmen footing with son Bill, who says his mother is now "very much in charge" of the team.

The Business Of Football

makes complete sense why Jerry Jones would not care about making it back to the superbowl in 20 years.He is making all those billions so why WOULD he care since all he cares about is money? lol

The New England Patriots ($3.2 billion), Washington Redskins ($2.85 billion), New York Giants ($2.8 billion) and San Francisco 49ers ($2.7 billion) round out the NFL’s top five. The commonality among the NFL’s most valuable teams is that they are in big markets and play in cash-rich stadiums run by the teams. The bigger your domain, the greater the opportunity to cash in on the fantasy and reality of the NFL.

It illustrates to many USMB posters who are incapable of critical thinking in the sports section what I said many times to them,but just went through one ear and out the other WHY the Rams would be back in LA this year.money.:rolleyes: With Kroneke relocating to LA the nd biggest media market in the country witha brand new state of the art stadium,he made a shitload of money tripling his value.I tried to explain that to many idiots around here,but they are incapable of logic and common sense obviously.:D
It doesn't make any sense there's no football team in the largest market true. I've heard they use LA to fuck with other cities. They say to St Louis, "build us a tax funded stadium or else we'll go to LA."

Why do for profit private companies need tax payers to build their stadiums?

Agreed.

#1367 Martha Ford
Martha Ford

The Business Of Football

It illustrates to many USMB posters who are incapable of critical thinking in the sports section what I said many times to them,but just went through one ear and out the other WHY the Rams would be back in LA this year.money.:rolleyes: With Kroneke relocating to LA the nd biggest media market in the country witha brand new state of the art stadium,he made a shitload of money tripling his value.I tried to explain that to many idiots around here,but they are incapable of logic and common sense obviously.:D
It doesn't make any sense there's no football team in the largest market true. I've heard they use LA to fuck with other cities. They say to St Louis, "build us a tax funded stadium or else we'll go to LA."

Why do for profit private companies need tax payers to build their stadiums?

Yes you are correct that they used LA to fuck with other cities to get public funded new stadiums for the last 20 years.americans are idiots.if they would just boycot these games and not show up to them,they couldnt keep playing this game with them they have all these years of getting taxpayer funded stadiums.

that was the MAIN reason LA went without a team for over two decades is because while they wanted the Rams back and NFL football,they stood their ground and told the NFL they would not have a public funded tax payer stadium.the new stadium that is financed by Kroneke IS privately funded the way it should be. these NFL owners are billionaires.let them build their OWN fucking stadiums.:mad: here is my opinion of all these NFL owners.:up_yours: fuck them.I'll never contribute a dime to the NFL.

st louis folks SHOULD be grateful to Kroneke for leaving instead of whining about it.they are already several MILLIONS in debt trying to pay off the CURRENT stadium they have,they want to have a new stadium and go into further debt? jesus christ.:rolleyes: Be grateful that you wont be going into further debt.lol

See that was why I knew THIS time was different than all the other years teams like the vikings and saints used the threat of going to LA if they did not get a new stadium.the NFL wanted an owner with deep pockets to be in LA and Kroneke is the second richest owner behind seattles paul allen.

It takes MONEY to operate in LA and Kroneke for sure has that cash.He is a cash cow.:D

Most other NFL stadiums in the past 20 years HAVE gotten new stadiums or have been renovated since then so the threat of LA was no longer mere talk anymore with Kroneke and the Rams.:D

See the NFL can STILL use LA as a threat even with the Rams back in LA because part of the terms in the Rams going to LA was that it would be designed for two teams to play there. Remember i was telling you back in december that the Rams were a lock for LA,that it was a done deal,and that the chargers MIGHT join them? that it was 50/50 with the chargers?

with the chargers and raiders still needing new stadiums,the LA threat is still there.for the Chargers anyways since they have been left one year to get something done in SD or join kroneke in LA next year.dont see that happening though since there are no charger fans in LA at all. Because of that,Mark davis of the raiders has lost the threat of LA as leverage so he is NOW using Vegas as leverage threatening to move them to vegas now.:D

of COURSE the NFL made sure the Donkeys won.They wanted Peyton Manning to walk off in the sunset with another superbowl trophy and with the help of the players of the falcons quitting on purpose,they were able to get what they wanted,Brady having the biggest comeback in a superbowl so the headlines would read brady gets revenge against Goodell.

after yesterdays game against the cheats,when the hell are you sheep here going to wake up the NFL has it fixed for them to win another superbwol?:rolleyes:
Had this play occured in new england,and that had been a PATRIOTS players,there is NOW WAY IN HELL the NFL officials would not have ruled it a touchdown for the patriots but because it was the team playing AGAINST them,they do.

the cheats ALWAYS get the calls in big games,EVERYTIME.

Steelers on the wrong end of horrible call in 27-24 loss to Patriots

of COURSE the NFL made sure the Donkeys won.They wanted Peyton Manning to walk off in the sunset with another superbowl trophy and with the help of the players of the falcons quitting on purpose,they were able to get what they wanted,Brady having the biggest comeback in a superbowl so the headlines would read brady gets revenge against Goodell.

after yesterdays game against the cheats,when the hell are you sheep here going to wake up the NFL has it fixed for them to win another superbwol?:rolleyes:
Had this play occured in new england,and that had been a PATRIOTS players,there is NOW WAY IN HELL the NFL officials would not have ruled it a touchdown for the patriots but because it was the team playing AGAINST them,they do.

It wasn't a catch

It wasn't a catch

the NFL rules state the evidence has to be clear cut evidence to overturn the call on the field. there was not clear cut evidence it was not a catch.

Like i said,had that been a patriots player,there is no way in hell they would have said that was not a catch.they would have ruled it a touchdown had it been patriots player. the pats always get the calls in big games,the other teams never do.

I cant remember how many times over the years i can remember where the patriots got a call like that in a big game which decided the outcome in favor for them.THEY get the calls,the other teams they play in big games NEVER do.

It wasn't a catch

the NFL rules state the evidence has to be clear cut evidence to overturn the call on the field. there was not clear cut evidence it was not a catch.

Like i said,had that been a patriots player,there is no way in hell they would have said that was not a catch.they would have ruled it a touchdown had it been patriots player. the pats always get the calls in big games,the other teams never do.

I cant remember how many times over the years i can remember where the patriots got a call like that in a big game which decided the outcome in favor for them.THEY get the calls,the other teams they play in big games NEVER do.

The Rams will be ONE and DONE especially if the play Carolina

It was so obvious when they didn't reverse that call in the first qtr which was clearly a catch. The NFL refs are the most crooked mutherfuckers which explains their connections to the mafia

Why watch Football if it's already decided by organized crime? And Peyton Manning's goofy ass did nothing , 0 TD passes and 1 Int

Wow! They quit cheating for the Patriots now?

and BTW Fbj, - commentators all across the media are agreeing that the Steelers were robbed.:biggrin:
It was an outrageous call.

oh and as i said,had that been a PATRIOTS player,they GET that call. In big games they ALWAYS get the calls.that can NOT be disputed.