The League Office, Refs, Mafia, and Las Vegas made sure Denver won

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
It was so obvious when they didn't reverse that call in the first qtr which was clearly a catch. The NFL refs are the most crooked mutherfuckers which explains their connections to the mafia

Why watch Football if it's already decided by organized crime? And Peyton Manning's goofy ass did nothing , 0 TD passes and 1 Int

It was so obvious when they didn't reverse that call in the first qtr which was clearly a catch. The NFL refs are the most crooked mutherfuckers which explains their connections to the mafia

Why watch Football if it's already decided by organized crime? And Peyton Manning's goofy ass did nothing , 0 TD passes and 1 Int

There is always next year for you to gather enough money to pay off the system and get Cam that ring, and if not enjoy what the Mafia gives you to watch...

There is always next year for you to gather enough money to pay off the system and get Cam that ring, and if not enjoy what the Mafia gives you to watch...

Fuck you and the mafia

funny you would say that when he did not care who won being a cowboys fan and all.

Well looks like someone had the Panthers to win.

Too bad, so sad. Blame the Denver defense, and the Panther's OC who didn't properly adjust his game plan once he saw Cam getting thumped every single play.

Too bad, so sad. Blame the Denver defense, and the Panther's OC who didn't properly adjust his game plan once he saw Cam getting thumped every single play.

I was bothered by the fact that CAM didn't even try to run which may have opened up things for the Tight Ends and receivers. But since he decided to be peyton manning and stay in the pocket, it made things a lot easier for the denver defense

oh come on now. I thought the refs were making calls Against Denver that were so uncalled for, it made me think they were for the Panthers and that the fix was in for them.

Fuck you and the mafia

I am not the one complaining about what happen. I watched the game and it was Broncos defense that won it, so if you believe the Mafia stole the game from Cam then save your money and pay the officials next year to give Cam the ring...

I was bothered by the fact that CAM didn't even try to run which may have opened up things for the Tight Ends and receivers. But since he decided to be peyton manning and stay in the pocket, it made things a lot easier for the denver defense

BINGO!

Cam did not run that much and when he saw that the defense was not giving him anything in the passing game then he should have ran. I even was asking myself what he was doing, so now that is out there maybe you should wonder did Cam throw the game?

he had no room to run, as Denver repeatedly rushed at least 5 guys every down, and their outside rushers were on Cam before he even had a chance to read any potential run paths. He would have gotten smoked running as well because the Denver defense was already in the backfield on a lot of those plays.

BINGO!

Cam did not run that much and when he saw that the defense was not giving him anything in the passing game then he should have ran. I even was asking myself what he was doing, so now that is out there maybe you should wonder did Cam throw the game?

I still think he didn't have time to figure out run paths because the Denver defense was so quickly into the backfield, and since they always had at least 5 guys rushing in, there were no run lanes available.

Denver came in with a good game plan, and Carolina didn't adjust. I blame the OC more than Cam.

I said last year i would never watch another superbowl again i only went back on that this year since it was the 50th anniversary so i thought what the hell?

this game proved as always the NFL is as corrupt as our government and the NFL and the superbowl is as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling,they made three critical bad calls against the panthers when they had momentum going for them when they had the donkeys defense on their heels yet not ONE SINGLE BAD CALL went against the donkeys.

reminded me of the raiders/pats game from several years ago with the tuck rule game where they not only screwed the raiders with the tuck rule but they also made three critical bad calls against them and did not make ONE SINGLE BAD CALL against the cheatriots.

same thing in this game.the NFL obviously wanted Peyton Manning to have another ring,this superbowl was further proof these games are as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling and the NFL is as corrupt as out government is. I'll never watch another superbowl again,that is unless it is of course my LA Rams.:biggrin:

he had no room to run, as Denver repeatedly rushed at least 5 guys every down, and their outside rushers were on Cam before he even had a chance to read any potential run paths. He would have gotten smoked running as well because the Denver defense was already in the backfield on a lot of those plays.

well that means the offensive coordinator or offensive line coach should be fired for not making adjustments after that long ass halftime

I said last year i would never watch another superbowl again i only went back on that this year since it was the 50th anniversary so i thought what the hell?

this game proved as always the NFL is as corrupt as our government and the NFL and the superbowl is as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling,they made three critical bad calls against the panthers when they had momentum going for them when they had the donkeys defense on their heels yet not ONE SINGLE BAD CALL went against the donkeys.

reminded me of the raiders/pats game from several years ago with the tuck rule game where they not only screwed the raiders with the tuck rule but they also made three critical bad calls against them and did not make ONE SINGLE BAD CALL against the cheatriots.

same thing in this game.the NFL obviously wanted Peyton Manning to have another ring,this superbowl was further proof these games are as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling and the NFL is as corrupt as out government is. I'll never watch another superbowl again,that is unless it is of course my LA Rams.:biggrin:

when they didn't reverse that call I was like OMG!! That was a fucking catch

well that means the offensive coordinator or offensive line coach should be fired for not making adjustments after that long ass halftime

I wouldn't go that far, considering how much Cam has progressed this year, and remember they were facing the #1 defense in the league.

Chalk it up to a learning experience. If Carolina continues to surround Cam with quality players and keeps working on his development, they will be back in the SB sooner or later.

BINGO!

I still think he didn't have time to figure out run paths because the Denver defense was so quickly into the backfield, and since they always had at least 5 guys rushing in, there were no run lanes available.

Denver came in with a good game plan, and Carolina didn't adjust. I blame the OC more than Cam.

That same defense that Denver used on Cam frustrated Brady.

The defense was smothering any run opportunities and covering the passing lanes. Cam couldn't find an open receiver and had no place to run.

The Denver D was performing at the top of its game.

BINGO!

The defense was smothering any run opportunities and covering the passing lanes. Cam couldn't find an open receiver and had no place to run.

it was close to the same defense, but I think they dropped more guys back in coverage against Brady, because they knew he couldn't run, and their line could handle the Pat's O-line easier than the Carolina O-line without additional help.

BINGO!

The offensive coordinator is paid to come up with adjustments

when they didn't reverse that call I was like OMG!! That was a fucking catch

EXACTLY.:thup: that was a major turning point for them in the game.I also could not believe it in the second half when they made the correct call originally saying a broncos defender committed pass interference against one of the panthers at the three yard line or so,the replays clearly showed it was pass interference,then they picked up the yellow flag and said there was no pass interference.-reminded me of last year when your cowboys were given a game to them by the officials in the playoff game against the Lions when they did the same thing and picked up the flag and no explanation was given.

these NFL playoff games and superbowls are so fucking rigged,its pathetic.

I mostly watch old NFL games from yesteryear,I pretty much just buy old games from the past on the net and watch those when the game was not fixed like it is now during the regular football season and summertime as well.
you watch those games and they were not rigged back then like they are now.

as i said,unless my LA Rams are in the superbowl-" and that could be several DECADES from now since they only made it there ONCE in 1980.:D" unless they are in the superbowl,I'll NEVER watch another NFL superbowl again.

fuck the NFL.

great thread.:thup: and for the people that come on here and say your whining or whatever,fuck them as well,they just hate to hear the truth that these games are phony and as rigged as prowrestling so they lash out at you cause the truth hurts.

Boofuckinghoo.

Back up your claims with proof or shut the fuck up.

You posted a similar conspiracy thread earlier in the season and it was a bust as well.

Bottom line, Cam didn't want it bad enough, his teammates sensed it and performed accordingly. He has no leadership skills, his leap away from his fumble and his petulant display at the presser after the game tells everyone all they need know about Cam Newton.

Peyton Manning certainly did not win the game, but his leadership ability seemingly prompted his teammates, especially the defense, to crank it up a notch and win the game.

As for the refs, bad calls happen, they're only human.

Now, someone dump this thread into the Conspiracy Theories forum, or better yet, the Rubber Room. It sure as shit doesn't belong in Sports...