The League Office, Refs, Mafia, and Las Vegas made sure Denver won

Boofuckinghoo.

Back up your claims with proof or shut the fuck up.

You posted a similar conspiracy thread earlier in the season and it was a bust as well.

Bottom line, Cam didn't want it bad enough, his teammates sensed it and performed accordingly. He has no leadership skills, his leap away from his fumble and his petulant display at the presser after the game tells everyone all they need know about Cam Newton.

Peyton Manning certainly did not win the game, but his leadership ability seemingly prompted his teammates, especially the defense, to crank it up a notch and win the game.

As for the refs, bad calls happen, they're only human.

Now, someone dump this thread into the Conspiracy Theories forum, or better yet, the Rubber Room. It sure as shit doesn't belong in Sports...
there you go LYING as always and your one to talk since you always run off when you are cornered and cant refute facts.i do back them up,not my fault you always run off when you cant address them.:biggrin::blahblah:

it was only bust in your warped mind because you only see what you want to see:biggrin:

your as funny as rightwinger who is going around trolling saying i am wrong,that the rams arent going to be playing in LA this year.your anger and rant over the truth is as funny as rightwinger saying the rams are staying in st louis this year.

:lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

you are so gullible that you want to convince yourself it was just a mere coincidence that there were SEVERAL critical bad calls that went against them but not one single bad one against the broncos .nice coincidence THEORY of yours charlie but miserable fail.:lmao:

your so much in denial and brainwashed like so many sheople.:lmao:

Last edited:
It was so obvious when they didn't reverse that call in the first qtr which was clearly a catch. The NFL refs are the most crooked mutherfuckers which explains their connections to the mafia

Why watch Football if it's already decided by organized crime? And Peyton Manning's goofy ass did nothing , 0 TD passes and 1 Int

It wasn't clearly a catch. Ball clearly hit the ground, moved. Ball hits the ground and moves in the process of securing a catch, incomplete pass.

Both of the announcers said it wouldnt be reversed, only the so called expert said it would.

It was so obvious when they didn't reverse that call in the first qtr which was clearly a catch. The NFL refs are the most crooked mutherfuckers which explains their connections to the mafia

Why watch Football if it's already decided by organized crime? And Peyton Manning's goofy ass did nothing , 0 TD passes and 1 Int

It wasn't clearly a catch. Ball clearly hit the ground, moved. Ball hits the ground and moves in the process of securing a catch, incomplete pass.

Thats how I saw it...

Boofuckinghoo.

You posted a similar conspiracy thread earlier in the season and it was a bust as well.

Bottom line, Cam didn't want it bad enough, his teammates sensed it and performed accordingly. He has no leadership skills, his leap away from his fumble and his petulant display at the presser after the game tells everyone all they need know about Cam Newton.

Peyton Manning certainly did not win the game, but his leadership ability seemingly prompted his teammates, especially the defense, to crank it up a notch and win the game.

Now, someone dump this thread into the Conspiracy Theories forum, or better yet, the Rubber Room. It sure as shit doesn't belong in Sports...

The personal foul for "taunting" was ridiculous; as was that late hit on Scam Newton. On one of Newton's scrambles; it was clear the WR was holding the CB as well. Bad refereeing.

If you don't have any other games; why not double the number of refs?

Boofuckinghoo.

How bout I dump your ass in the rubber room Mongo?

What got me about the taunting call was that it all happened off the field, not on the field and both men were jawboning. On top of that three penalties on one man in one quarter of the super bowl? Hello. I had picked the panthers but let's face it, the Broncos came to play, came to win, and the panthers are not champions who rise to the occasion yet. Cam was schooled but I wonder if cam wasn't hurt. He looked more befuddled than in control, like every time he got sacked it was where the hell did that come from. The defense imposed their will on Carolina. They were owned. No referees determined the outcome of the game. Well worth watching.

Well looks like someone had the Panthers to win.

Too bad, so sad. Blame the Denver defense, and the Panther's OC who didn't properly adjust his game plan once he saw Cam getting thumped every single play.

I was bothered by the fact that CAM didn't even try to run which may have opened up things for the Tight Ends and receivers. But since he decided to be peyton manning and stay in the pocket, it made things a lot easier for the denver defense

BINGO!

Cam did not run that much and when he saw that the defense was not giving him anything in the passing game then he should have ran. I even was asking myself what he was doing, so now that is out there maybe you should wonder did Cam throw the game?

I still think he didn't have time to figure out run paths because the Denver defense was so quickly into the backfield, and since they always had at least 5 guys rushing in, there were no run lanes available.

Denver came in with a good game plan, and Carolina didn't adjust. I blame the OC more than Cam.

Their OC is Mike Shula. He was terrible as a head coach at Alabama. He didn't adjust and Denver's rush didn't allow Cam to scramble.

Boofuckinghoo.

How bout I dump your ass in the rubber room Mongo?

He is clearly angry and butthurt insecure about the truth these games are fixed the way he takes it so personal and gets angry.:lmao::lol:

its funny that he is actually angry I wont be watching anymore superbowls in the future and am sticking to games from yesteryear purchasing games from the past over the net to watch when the games were not rigged as they are now.

you watch those games from the past from decades ago and you see its so evident the games are fixed.and they were not like that in yesteryears past.

Back in those days the refs might have made a ball call that hurt the team but they did not make multiple critical calls or non calls at the worst possible time against one team but not one single bad call against the other as they do now. Back then you would see bad calls go against both teams.

around the mid 90's maybe early 90's is when these games started getting fixed in rigged.

Great thread.excellent naming title for it,i could not have picked a better naming title myself.:thup::rock:

Fuck the NFL.

thank god football season is over.time to move on to baseball,baseball games are much harder to fix than football so i can appreciate the sport of baseball much better than football these days.

It was the worst officiated SB game I recall seeing. Most of the calls went against Denver from my view however....

I didn't care who won. I was rooting for Denver and thought the game was called well. If Carolina had won, I would have had no problem with the officiating.

I didn't watch the game. I don't watch any NFL games anymore.

I haven't in over a decade.

My son and I were talking about the Super Bowl on Friday. I was taking him to his mothers.

I asked him if he was going to watch it, his step dad is an NFL zombie. Sure as shit he was going to watch with his mom and step dad.

He told me who was playing, and I told him who would win. He laughed at me, rambled off a bunch of stats and garbage and told be how wrong I was.

Then I calmly explained that the NFL is a cartel, all the teams owners share the profits, and thus, they want to make the most money off of this venture that they can. Even the owner of the Panthers understands that it is in his interest to have his team lose. In the end, more merchandise will be sold (winning team jerseys and merchandise which he gets a cut of,) if his team loses.

@hjmick wanted proof, here it is, the rational, and legal precedents laying out the whole reason why games would be fixed. It's called the profit motive. THE PROOF: Five Facts - The Fix Is In

I highly doubt Vegas or the mafia is involved, that would be illegal, and the NFL would not want to risk the good thing they have going. However, that said, their entertainment monopoly IS a golden goose that lays an big fat one year after year, because the vast majority of America does care and is too dumb to realize NFL games are almost as staged as pro wrestling.

So how did I know who was going to win? I looked at who it would be more profitable for the league to have win. . .

18db4b4x7seacjpg.jpg

I didn't need to watch a single game or know a single player all season to know who was going to win. I just needed to know which team had more fans, and thereby, who the league would sell more shwagg after a victory.

My son came Sunday night, I totally forgot about it till Monday morning, and asked him, so, who won?

He told me to shut up. . . .

Teenagers hate to be wrong. OTH, now he knows why wasting time with anything other than college sports is for the intellectually dull.

12715461_492571957589159_5941626537457950417_n.jpg

My son and I were talking about the Super Bowl on Friday. I was taking him to his mothers.

I asked him if he was going to watch it, his step dad is an NFL zombie. Sure as shit he was going to watch with his mom and step dad.

He told me who was playing, and I told him who would win. He laughed at me, rambled off a bunch of stats and garbage and told be how wrong I was.

Then I calmly explained that the NFL is a cartel, all the teams owners share the profits, and thus, they want to make the most money off of this venture that they can. Even the owner of the Panthers understands that it is in his interest to have his team lose. In the end, more merchandise will be sold (winning team jerseys and merchandise which he gets a cut of,) if his team loses.

@hjmick wanted proof, here it is, the rational, and legal precedents laying out the whole reason why games would be fixed. It's called the profit motive. THE PROOF: Five Facts - The Fix Is In

I highly doubt Vegas or the mafia is involved, that would be illegal, and the NFL would not want to risk the good thing they have going. However, that said, their entertainment monopoly IS a golden goose that lays an big fat one year after year, because the vast majority of America does care and is too dumb to realize NFL games are almost as staged as pro wrestling.

So how did I know who was going to win? I looked at who it would be more profitable for the league to have win. . .

18db4b4x7seacjpg.jpg

I didn't need to watch a single game or know a single player all season to know who was going to win. I just needed to know which team had more fans, and thereby, who the league would sell more shwagg after a victory.

My son came Sunday night, I totally forgot about it till Monday morning, and asked him, so, who won?

Teenagers hate to be wrong. OTH, now he knows why wasting time with anything other than college sports is for the intellectually dull.

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

that is so funny your son said shut up.:haha: and you ended up doing this to him:itsok::biggrin:

I'll know who to talk to next year about who will win the superbowl.lol that is depending on what your answer is to the question i have which is- ever since you were awake to this fact have you ever been wrong on who you said was going to win by chance?

also,i totally understand not watching an NFL game in over a decade like you have,but think you might consider doing what i do and just watch games from yesteryear buying them over the net when the NFL wasnt quite as corrupt as it is now?

18db4b4x7seacjpg.jpg

Strange how it seems you didn't share that here before the game or seemingly make a killing betting on your vast knowledge.

the shills handlers are getting worried you are getting the truth out misterbeal since they sent two of them rightwinger and candyass to fart here.

Well looks like someone had the Panthers to win.

Too bad, so sad. Blame the Denver defense, and the Panther's OC who didn't properly adjust his game plan once he saw Cam getting thumped every single play.

I was bothered by the fact that CAM didn't even try to run which may have opened up things for the Tight Ends and receivers. But since he decided to be peyton manning and stay in the pocket, it made things a lot easier for the denver defense

BINGO!

Cam did not run that much and when he saw that the defense was not giving him anything in the passing game then he should have ran. I even was asking myself what he was doing, so now that is out there maybe you should wonder did Cam throw the game?

I still think he didn't have time to figure out run paths because the Denver defense was so quickly into the backfield, and since they always had at least 5 guys rushing in, there were no run lanes available.

Denver came in with a good game plan, and Carolina didn't adjust. I blame the OC more than Cam.

Their OC is Mike Shula. He was terrible as a head coach at Alabama. He didn't adjust and Denver's rush didn't allow Cam to scramble.

The Shula days were rough. One thing I've noticed about him over the years is that if at least something in his offense is going well, he can adjust around that to make other things work better. If he's getting beat on the OL, he has no answers. Roll out the best running QB the game has seen since Bobby Douglas? Seems like a good plan to me.