The leader of the Republican party says...

I'm not saying he's THE leader, quasimodo, I'm saying he's one of them. As ascribed to him by evidences provided including profession of such by the current, actual, leader. This makes me a poopy-head, to you, I know.

I'm not saying he's THE leader, quasimodo, I'm saying he's one of them. As ascribed to him by evidences provided including profession of such by the current, actual, leader. This makes me a poopy-head, to you, I know.
Moron. Look at the title of the thread and note which type of article is used.

Si Modo doesn't WANT Rush Limpballs to be a leader in the Republican movement, therefore he is not. See how that works?

Moron. Look at the title of the thread and note which type of article is used.

"POOPYHEAD" - I'm not the OP, I'm simply in-here defending the notion he IS actually one of the leaders. The evidence is there, I know, I'm a moron which is why I think Conservatives around here are such an inclusive bunch to their way of thinking.

Facts are, Conservatives have decent views, but God awful representation, such as yourself calling people who disagree with you "MORON!" and such. You're pathetic for having to do-so to emphasize your "points," and it gives the impression of a lack of confidence and conviction in your stance also. Good thing you're not a leader, huh? You wouldn't bode too well.

OK. Let's give the toddlers their temper tantrum. The poll proves something.

What that poll proves is that there are more moronic Dems than there are moronic Republicans (that's no surprise to me) as more Dems view Limbaugh as some leader of the opposing party. Cool.

What it ALSO proves is that morons, like you and paperview, use circular reasoning. And, I have no doubt that neither of you will even grasp that, but I'll try: You say Limbaugh is some leader. You and mostly Dems say that. Thus, it must be true. Your premise is your conclusion.

But, I'm betting this is too complicated for you two.

Yes, because we have all these Democrat politicos lining up to apologize to El Rushbo...and inviting him to DNC events and such.
Again, do you have a point? At least one that involves some thought, that is.

A very clear point was made....but I forgot that you need things explained to you in lower level thinking skills.

EdMu-Gumby.jpg

Si Modo doesn't WANT Rush Limpballs to be a leader in the Republican movement, therefore he is not. See how that works?
Bodecea, although she fancies herself as having a pair, uses passive-aggression to reply. However, Si modo has facts on her side and that annoys the idiots.

Si Modo, I challenge you to read your own posts. In this thread alone: count how many are ad-hominem. Let's get an actual number, from none other than yourself, and see if it means anything to you by chance.

Yes, because we have all these Democrat politicos lining up to apologize to El Rushbo...and inviting him to DNC events and such.
Again, do you have a point? At least one that involves some thought, that is.

A very clear point was made....but I forgot that you need things explained to you in lower level thinking skills.
Really? You made a point involving thought? Then articulate it more clearly for those more challenged than you. If you actually know of what you speak, that should not be a problem for you.

I'll wait.

:eusa_whistle:

Embarrassing for who? Idiots who believe it? Yeah, I'd be embarrassed if I was stupid enough to back up some fucking idiotic statement with this kind of 'evidence'. Other than that, it means nothing to me. It's a dumbass thread, designed to flame - yet the OP isn't even intelligent enough to post it the right forum.
:lol: GT is absolutely correct. The man is looked to as the spokesperson...therefore he leads. And it isn't a flame, it's a commentary on what the GOP has become.

And still no one has criticized the great Rushbo for his comment.

:clap2:

What that poll proves is that there are more moronic Dems than there are moronic Republicans (that's no surprise to me) as more Dems view Limbaugh as some leader of the opposing party. Cool.

What it ALSO proves is that morons, like you and paperview, use circular reasoning. And, I have no doubt that neither of you will even grasp that, but I'll try: You say Limbaugh is some leader. You and mostly Dems say that. Thus, it must be true. Your premise is your conclusion.

:rolleyes: The poll was of Republicans. Fail.

Si Modo, I challenge you to read your own posts. In this thread alone: count how many are ad-hominem. Let's get an actual number, from none other than yourself, and see if it means anything to you by chance.
Count how many use a logical argument, then come back and tell me you missed a point again. I expect that should be soon.

Steele himself was quoted as calling Rush a leader. That's not circular, it's factual. It's on tape. Tough to deny, really.
And yesterday I apologized to a person in the store because I bumped into him. He must be my leader.

:rolleyes: And, I have little doubt that you thought that you made sense.

No, he didn't simply apologize, he labeled him as a leader within his apology.

Spot the difference:

A leader

The leader

I don't blame you for trying to deny the truth.

It's pretty embarassing.

The polls show it, and the behavior of the RNC chairman shows it as well.

Embarrassing for who? Idiots who believe it? Yeah, I'd be embarrassed if I was stupid enough to back up some fucking idiotic statement with this kind of 'evidence'. Other than that, it means nothing to me. It's a dumbass thread, designed to flame - yet the OP isn't even intelligent enough to post it the right forum.
:lol: GT is absolutely correct. The man is looked to as the spokesperson...therefore he leads. And it isn't a flame, it's a commentary on what the GOP has become.

Really???

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-the-republican-party-says-4.html#post1675915

The guy is not a leader... just as Alec Baldwin is not a DEM leader... they are entertainers who spout off their yaps... they will say things to gain an audience.. some will be shocking.. some will be targeted... etc...

And even if a party leader or political leader says something about them.. you have to think WHY they are doing such a thing.... and the answer is simple... exposure... using that entertainer for the exposure, to reach that entertainer's audience.... it's plain and simple politicking... but Rush, nor other entertainers, are helping to push policy, write policy, pressure political leaders into doing things, negotiating legislation, or anything else

:lol:

demsaremorons.gif
(from ravi's 'proof')

I hope that it's not too difficult for you to differentiate between light and dark green. Words were too challenging for you, though:
ravi's 'proof' said:
PRINCETON, NJ -- Asked to name the "main person who speaks for the Republican Party today," Republicans across the country are most likely to name three men: Rush Limbaugh, Newt Gingrich, and Dick Cheney. Democrats are most likely to say Limbaugh speaks for the GOP, followed by Cheney.
(from ravi's 'proof')

This is just way to easy.

Last edited:

Really???

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-the-republican-party-says-4.html#post1675915

The guy is not a leader... just as Alec Baldwin is not a DEM leader... they are entertainers who spout off their yaps... they will say things to gain an audience.. some will be shocking.. some will be targeted... etc...

And even if a party leader or political leader says something about them.. you have to think WHY they are doing such a thing.... and the answer is simple... exposure... using that entertainer for the exposure, to reach that entertainer's audience.... it's plain and simple politicking... but Rush, nor other entertainers, are helping to push policy, write policy, pressure political leaders into doing things, negotiating legislation, or anything else
Sorry, I missed where you didn't condone his comment.

No one apologizes to Alec Baldwin and no poll of Dems would name him as the leader of the Dems.

The first adult response, deserves a rebuttal: He has pressured them into doing things. As has Hannity, do you remember when they trumped up calls-to-congressman and what-not to defeat amnesty, and it actually worked? They have millions of listeners, surely they had a lot to do with the influx of phone calls.

Remember Steele even feeling the NEED to grovel (therein is a pressure into doing something).

Remember the (failed)strategy Rush encouraged in the last year's Pres. Primaries? A lot of people actually employed his "plan."

etc. etc. Just off the top.

Really???

Sorry, I missed where you didn't condone his comment.

No one apologizes to Alec Baldwin and no poll of Dems would name him as the leader of the Dems.

Please provide the poll that names Rush Limbaugh as the leader of the Republican Party.

demsaremorons.gif
(from ravi's 'proof')

I hope that it's not too difficult for you to differentiate between light and dark green.
Oh, my bad...Rush and Newt are seen as the leaders by Republicans. hahahaha, except I think Newt got punked over the NY fiasco.

demsaremorons.gif
(from ravi's 'proof')

I hope that it's not too difficult for you to differentiate between light and dark green.
Oh, my bad...Rush and Newt are seen as the leaders by Republicans. hahahaha, except I think Newt got punked over the NY fiasco.
Ravi, you didn't even read your own link. Thinking beyond the end of your nose and thinking more for yourself would be a good idea for you.

The first adult response, deserves a rebuttal: He has pressured them into doing things. As has Hannity, do you remember when they trumped up calls-to-congressman and what-not to defeat amnesty, and it actually worked? They have millions of listeners, surely they had a lot to do with the influx of phone calls.

Remember Steele even feeling the NEED to grovel (therein is a pressure into doing something).

Remember the (failed)strategy Rush encouraged in the last year's Pres. Primaries? A lot of people actually employed his "plan."

etc. etc. Just off the top.

No.. they do not.. they interview and spout off like any other entertainer.. they have absolutely NO basis to be able to pressure... they can scream to the heavens all they want, and they have no true pressure... the only way the politicians FEEL the pressure is knowing that voters can be exposed to a message or a perception... but in no way can Rush or Hannity or Maddow or Ogerman or any others really PRESSURE and force things to happen in government...

But nice try

Forum List

Back