The Latino citizenship boom

I live in CA and have for over 40 years, half of my family is Hispanic/Mexican, all of whom are voting for Trump.

Every poll out there indicates your family is an anomaly.
It very well may be, that doesn't change the fact that Republicans get roughly 35% of the Hispanic vote during elections (D's 66% R's 33%), with Romney being the exception.

McCain didn't break 30% either and Trump will be lucky to break out of the teens this year.
Here it shows McCain received 31%
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/07/us/politics/07latino.html?_r=0
Nationwide, Hispanics voted 67 percent for Mr. Obama and 31 percent for Senator John McCain, according to Edison/Mitofsky exit polls. In 2004, Senator John Kerry won 53 percent, while 44 percent of Hispanics voted for President Bush, a record for Latino support for a Republican presidential nominee.

What Obama? Obama won 2 terms.This just show that you are dumb, ignorant and stupid. No one has done this before. This proves that your Adolf Trump will not get 10% of Hispanic voters. Scumbag.
No other President has won two terms? You've got to be kidding me! LMFAO at the shear stupidity you display.

You are twisting your own post. You trash Obama but he won 2 terms. You are clearly not very smart. You are embarrassing yourself.

I live in CA and have for over 40 years, half of my family is Hispanic/Mexican, all of whom are voting for Trump.

It very well may be, that doesn't change the fact that Republicans get roughly 35% of the Hispanic vote during elections (D's 66% R's 33%), with Romney being the exception.

I would give you this link and its poll to ponder
No Joke: Trump Can Win Plenty of Latinos
Finally, if it’s true that Trump is inspiring voters who feel alienated and abandoned by the political process, then the fact that there might be Latinos who support Trump makes sense. America’s largest minority knows about alienation and abandonment. So they are no more immune than other voters to what South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley described as Trump’s “siren call.” What he’s saying and how he is saying it may be resonating with many Latino voters.

A new poll confirms it. In the national survey, which was conducted by Beck Research on behalf of the American Federation for Children, 38 percent of Latinos favor Trump. Ted Cruz got 15 percent. Jeb Bush pulled in 14 percent. And Marco Rubio, the guy who’s supposed to be the one who could unite the party and win? Just 8 percent.

Nope...... You talk too much. Trump will only get less than 10% of Hispanic voters. That I guarantee you.

What Obama? Obama won 2 terms.This just show that you are dumb, ignorant and stupid. No one has done this before. This proves that your Adolf Trump will not get 10% of Hispanic voters. Scumbag.
No other President has won two terms? You've got to be kidding me! LMFAO at the shear stupidity you display.

You are twisting your own post. You trash Obama but he won 2 terms. You are clearly not very smart. You are embarrassing yourself.
Twisting my words? You still can't comprehend basic English? Did you not state the following
Obama won 2 terms.This just show that you are dumb, ignorant and stupid. No one has done this before. This proves that your Adolf Trump will not get 10% of Hispanic voters. Scumbag
So no other President has won two terms? Didn't GW Bush win 2 terms? How about Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, etc.

Come on, own up to your shear stupidity.

Finally, if it’s true that Trump is inspiring voters who feel alienated and abandoned by the political process, then the fact that there might be Latinos who support Trump makes sense. America’s largest minority knows about alienation and abandonment. So they are no more immune than other voters to what South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley described as Trump’s “siren call.” What he’s saying and how he is saying it may be resonating with many Latino voters.

A new poll confirms it. In the national survey, which was conducted by Beck Research on behalf of the American Federation for Children, 38 percent of Latinos favor Trump. Ted Cruz got 15 percent. Jeb Bush pulled in 14 percent. And Marco Rubio, the guy who’s supposed to be the one who could unite the party and win? Just 8 percent.

Nope...... You talk too much. Trump will only get less than 10% of Hispanic voters. That I guarantee you.
I talk to much? I'm not the one making outlandish claims based on inane hope.

Twisting my words? You still can't comprehend basic English? Did you not state the following
Obama won 2 terms.This just show that you are dumb, ignorant and stupid. No one has done this before. This proves that your Adolf Trump will not get 10% of Hispanic voters. Scumbag
So no other President has won two terms? Didn't GW Bush win 2 terms? How about Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, etc.

All of those won 2 terms. So what the fuck are you talking about?

You tell me, you are the one claiming that no one has won 2 terms other than Obama. :ack-1:

Outlandish? You claimed Trump will win 30% to 40%....... Let me repeat it to your dumb thick skull.
Bush got 35% and Romney got 27% of Hispanic voters....... And both tried very hard to gain Hispanic votes.......
You are fucking tell me after Trump trashing the Mexicans..... They will vote for Trump? Why would they vote for this asshole? What are the benefits they gain by voting Trump?
I guarantee you Trump will not get no more than 10%. Read the entirety of the link might help your ignorance.

http://www.salon.com/2016/02/26/don...ember_they_wont_forget_his_toxic_hate_speech/

Outlandish? You claimed Trump will win 30% to 40%....... Let me repeat it to your dumb thick skull.
Bush got 35% and Romney got 27% of Hispanic voters....... And both tried very hard to gain Hispanic votes.......
You are fucking tell me after Trump trashing the Mexicans..... They will vote for Trump? Why would they vote for this asshole? What are the benefits they gain by voting Trump?
I guarantee you Trump will not get no more than 10%. Read the entirety of the link might help your ignorance.

Donald Trump loves Hispanics, but the feelings aren’t mutual: If he makes it to November, they won’t forget his toxic hate speech

Bush got 38% and some even show him as having received 40%. You are still espousing nothing but someone's opinion. Even your own link claims Trump will get at least 27%.
And when asked whom they’d vote for if the choice was between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton (the most likely scenario at this point), 73 percent said they’d vote for Clinton.
You really should comprehend your links much better.

You tell me, you are the one claiming that no one has won 2 terms other than Obama. :ack-1:

Are you fucking serious? You single digit IQ human being. I never said that. You mentioned Obama..... I said he won 2 terms. WTF....
Then your post #74.......... you put words in my mouth. You are a liar and dishonest person.

Donald Trump loves Hispanics, but the feelings aren’t mutual: If he makes it to November, they won’t forget his toxic hate speech

Bush got 38% and some even show him as having received 40%. You are still espousing nothing but someone's opinion. Even your own link claims Trump will get at least 27%.
And when asked whom they’d vote for if the choice was between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton (the most likely scenario at this point), 73 percent said they’d vote for Clinton.

You are one fucking human waste.

Are you fucking serious? You single digit IQ human being. I never said that. You mentioned Obama..... I said he won 2 terms. WTF....
Then your post #74.......... you put words in my mouth. You are a liar and dishonest person.
So me quoting your exact words is now me putting words in your mouth? Calling me a liar and a dishonest person is hilarious, your own comment and you blame me for what you stated. watafuknidiot

Quit projecting your stupidity on me. Own up to your ignorance, nothing wrong with you showing your stupidity, just admit it and stop replying, and maybe you won't look the fool. imjusayn

So me quoting your exact words is now me putting words in your mouth? Calling me a liar and a dishonest person is hilarious, your own comment and you blame me for what you stated. watafuknidiot

Yes you are a liar. Your credibility is at stake here idiot.
You are a very dishonest person. Go back and read all the post you posted to refresh your low IQ.

Quit projecting your stupidity on me. Own up to your ignorance, nothing wrong with you showing your stupidity, just admit it and stop replying, and maybe you won't look the fool. imjusayn

Nope.... You are the most dishonest scumbag person I ever encountered here in this site. Your bastard and arrogant bullshit attitude is very impressive.

Nope.... You are the most dishonest scumbag person I ever encountered here in this site. Your bastard and arrogant bullshit attitude is very impressive.
I'm telling you, that remedial English class will do you some good, it can help you actually comprehend what articles actually state verse what their headlines want to claim, it will make your comments much more easy to read, you won't look so foolish by writing so ineptly, I can go on, but I think you get my point.

You are a very dishonest person. Go back and read all the post you posted to refresh your low IQ.
You just can't get past your own stupidity. My credibility is at stake? LMFAO I'm dishonest? How so? I pointed out your fallacies and your inability to comprehend your link and that of the OP's and you claim I'm dishonest. SMFH You really should read past the headlines.

You just can't get past your own stupidity. My credibility is at stake? LMFAO I'm dishonest? How so? I pointed out your fallacies and your inability to comprehend your link and that of the OP's and you claim I'm dishonest. SMFH You really should read past the headlines.

Yes you are a dishonest human being. And you can shove that to your face.
You are desperately trying to change the subject because of your stupidity. Asshole. Sure your credibility as a liar and dishonest person is your trade mark here. You are embarrassing yourself.

I'm telling you, that remedial English class will do you some good, it can help you actually comprehend what articles actually state verse what their headlines want to claim, it will make your comments much more easy to read, you won't look so foolish by writing so ineptly, I can go on, but I think you get my point.

That's all you've got? You sure impressed me with your lying attitude. I branded you as a dishonest person. Keep it up because IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU GET AWAY TILL YOU APOLOGIZED.

Forum List

Back