The Latino citizenship boom

I read the op and your link to which I already quoted from your link that states
Figures from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services show a 14.5% jump in naturalization applications in June-December of 2015 compared with the same six months in the previous year. Federal data does not break down those applications by race, but grass-roots organizations, like the Florida Immigrant Coalition, say their naturalization drives across their swing state are filled primarily by Latinos.
Do you not see where it says that the Feds don't break down applicants by race?
So what? They're not the only source of information, as the next line shows.

I read the op and your link to which I already quoted from your link that states
Figures from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services show a 14.5% jump in naturalization applications in June-December of 2015 compared with the same six months in the previous year. Federal data does not break down those applications by race, but grass-roots organizations, like the Florida Immigrant Coalition, say their naturalization drives across their swing state are filled primarily by Latinos.
So what? They're not the only source of information, as the next line shows.
The next line shows it is strictly in Florida which has a high population of Hispanics! All the people claiming it is against Trump are nothing but hispanderers and Hillary supporters as stated in your link.
"This is a direct result of his words," said Maria Elena Salinas, Univision anchor and vocal Donald Trump critic. "This time around this is different. They're going out specifically to stop Donald Trump."

Salinas is the co-anchor of Noticiero Univision, the nightly newscast of the United States' most watched Spanish-language television network and is one of the most recognized and trusted Latina journalists in America.
LMFAO

Not to this extent and not with this specificity. Admittedly every four years people with the right to become citizens do so at a higher rate, but this year Hispanics are doing so at an even higher rate due to Trump's campaign.
It seems like Hispanics in Florida are doing it as per the Florida Immigration Coalition and not via USCIS
Seems to be limited to Florida via the Coalitions claims. :dunno:

Nope. Its all over the country it's just not being publish. I mentioned this last year in a separate thread. I have lots of anchor babies working in my warehouse in San Diego and Atlanta. Ages from 20s to 40s that never voted before but they will vote this time because of Trump.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/03/0...ralize-to-vote-against-him.html?referer=&_r=1
And I will repeat my first comment in this topic, it happens every 4 years, many claim to want to naturalize to vote against the person they detest, it is nothing new.

This is different. Not this time.
No its not, you haven't shown it to be different at all.

You are in denial.

It happens every 4 years at Presidential elections, its not a new phenomena. :dunno:
Not to this extent and not with this specificity. Admittedly every four years people with the right to become citizens do so at a higher rate, but this year Hispanics are doing so at an even higher rate due to Trump's campaign.
It seems like Hispanics in Florida are doing it as per the Florida Immigration Coalition and not via USCIS
Seems to be limited to Florida via the Coalitions claims. :dunno:

Nope. Its all over the country it's just not being publish. I mentioned this last year in a separate thread. I have lots of anchor babies working in my warehouse in San Diego and Atlanta. Ages from 20s to 40s that never voted before but they will vote this time because of Trump.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/03/0...ralize-to-vote-against-him.html?referer=&_r=1
-------------------- and those 20 to 40 year olds want more competitors coming into the country that are willing to work cheaper than the established 20 to 40 year olds , doesn't make any sense Charwin .

Actually you don't make sense Pismoe..... Nobody in the right mind a regular employee such as yourself want more competitors. Did they asked for it? No. Do they support illegal immigration? No. So what is your point?
----------------------------------- you type like you are drunk Charwin !!

It seems like Hispanics in Florida are doing it as per the Florida Immigration Coalition and not via USCIS Seems to be limited to Florida via the Coalitions claims. :dunno:

And I will repeat my first comment in this topic, it happens every 4 years, many claim to want to naturalize to vote against the person they detest, it is nothing new.

You are in denial.
Denial? Maybe you should try to comprehend the OP's link instead of just the headline. I'll dumb things down for you as best I can.

All of this is from the OP link:
The USCIS doesn't keep track of naturalization records by race.
The Florida Coalition claims more Hispanics are naturalizing in Florida. (which has a high Hispanic population to begin with)
Univision and its "reporters/anchors" claim Hispanics are naturalizing to vote against Trump because Univision and its reporters/anchors are all Hillary supporters/backers. (this is known as opinion/hyperbole/demagoguery)

You can keep playing ignorant all you want, hell, you can even pretend all you want, but the reality is you really haven't shown what you claim to be true or reality. The only thing we really know is that there has been an increase in naturalization during an election year, which is quite common.

[/QUOTE]Nope. Its all over the country it's just not being publish. I mentioned this last year in a separate thread. I have lots of anchor babies working in my warehouse in San Diego and Atlanta. Ages from 20s to 40s that never voted before but they will vote this time because of Trump.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/03/0...ralize-to-vote-against-him.html?referer=&_r=1[/QUOTE]

Thats because they are scared to fkn death of a wall because walls work and they know it.

Again, you fail to show anything new to what happens every 4 years. Republicans get about 35% of the Hispanic vote each cycle, at this point it is no different, other than Trump has gotten that up a bit. Arizona poll today showed that 47% of Hispanics want tougher border control and illegal immigration curbed.[/QUOTE]

Not even HALF!! Im surprised it's that much! mexicans want more mexicans. They dont care about anything else.

bullshit longknife. R and D want them here. Corporate wants them here Ppl that hire them want them here.
Thats what they got payed off for. If you think its just the dem's doin this stuff then you have to do some research.

bullshit longknife. R and D want them here. Corporate wants them here Ppl that hire them want them here.
Thats what they got payed off for. If you think its just the dem's doin this stuff then you have to do some research.

Please show me anything that indicates Republicans or even corporations are behind the current rush to talk legal residents into applying for citizenship.

You are in denial.
Denial? Maybe you should try to comprehend the OP's link instead of just the headline. I'll dumb things down for you as best I can.

All of this is from the OP link:
The USCIS doesn't keep track of naturalization records by race.
The Florida Coalition claims more Hispanics are naturalizing in Florida. (which has a high Hispanic population to begin with)
Univision and its "reporters/anchors" claim Hispanics are naturalizing to vote against Trump because Univision and its reporters/anchors are all Hillary supporters/backers. (this is known as opinion/hyperbole/demagoguery)

You can keep playing ignorant all you want, hell, you can even pretend all you want, but the reality is you really haven't shown what you claim to be true or reality. The only thing we really know is that there has been an increase in naturalization during an election year, which is quite common.

Bullshit. I live in Florida and California most of my life just incase you don't know. Most people that are offended with Trump are the Mexicans not the the Cubans. And I know lots of Cubans and Mexican. People applying for US citizens in California is extremely high. Not just California. Nevada and also Arizona.
You are relying from what you read and I rely on reality...... You are just as ignorant as Trump. You don't know shit.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/03/0...ralize-to-vote-against-him.html?referer=&_r=1[/QUOTE]

Thats because they are scared to fkn death of a wall because walls work and they know it.[/QUOTE]

Nope..... Most of these people that are here are against illegals....... But they are against deportation because they have a relatives or someone they know that are illegals. Walls is nothing new. It's what Trump are saying that make them unsafe so they applying at very high numbers.

Reread the OP. That's what's different about it. Elections are usually an impetus to become a citizen so you can vote for someone, but this year for Hispanics in particular it's because they want to vote against someone. It's not about jobs, it's about being called criminals.

Hispanics want to vote against someone instead of for someone? SMFH

Again, you fail to show anything new to what happens every 4 years. Republicans get about 35% of the Hispanic vote each cycle, at this point it is no different, other than Trump has gotten that up a bit. Arizona poll today showed that 47% of Hispanics want tougher border control and illegal immigration curbed.

You are lying again ..... Last election Romney only get 27% not 35% of Hispanic voters............ This time you are lucky if Trump will even get 10%. I can guarantee you that. Why would any Hispanic people vote for this asshole especially parading Arpaio? Quite Disgusting. Where did you even get the 47%? Cry me driver.....
Also do you want me to give you a especial tour at the border with a high ranking immigration officer? Choose which border Arizona or Texas. I'm very serious.

Latino Voters in the 2012 Election

Last edited:
Bullshit. I live in Florida and California most of my life just incase you don't know. Most people that are offended with Trump are the Mexicans not the the Cubans. And I know lots of Cubans and Mexican. People applying for US citizens in California is extremely high. Not just California. Nevada and also Arizona.
You are relying from what you read and I rely on reality...... You are just as ignorant as Trump. You don't know shit.
I live in CA and have for over 40 years, half of my family is Hispanic/Mexican, all of whom are voting for Trump. Most people who are offended by Trump are Progressive's that fail the basic ability to comprehend reality and choose to re-act violently based on their ignorance.

LPR's applying for citizenship to vote in an election year is nothing new. Based on your poor English skills, I'm betting you are either an immigrant or an illegal.

Reread the OP. That's what's different about it. Elections are usually an impetus to become a citizen so you can vote for someone, but this year for Hispanics in particular it's because they want to vote against someone. It's not about jobs, it's about being called criminals.

Again, you fail to show anything new to what happens every 4 years. Republicans get about 35% of the Hispanic vote each cycle, at this point it is no different, other than Trump has gotten that up a bit. Arizona poll today showed that 47% of Hispanics want tougher border control and illegal immigration curbed.

You are lying again ..... Last election Romney only get 27% not 35% of Hispanic voters............ This time you are lucky if Trump will even get 10%. I can guarantee you that. Why would any Hispanic people vote for this asshole especially parading Arpaio? Quite Disgusting. Where did you even get the 47%? Cry me driver.....
Also do you want me to give you a especial tour at the border with a high ranking immigration officer? Choose which border Arizona or Texas. I'm very serious.

I'm lying again? You have yet to show I have lied about anything. SMFH Romney got 27%? OK What about all the prior elections? Republicans average about 35% of the Hispanic vote. Do you know what an average is?
In the 2010 midterm elections, 60% of Hispanics voted Democratic, while 38% voted Republican.[5] In 2008, 67% of Hispanics voted for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, while 31% of Hispanics voted for Republican presidential candidate John McCain.[6] In 2006, 69% of Latino voters supported Democratic candidates in congressional races, while 30% supported Republican candidates.
You can guarantee Trump won't break 10% of the Hispanic vote? LMFAO

Sorry, kid, you don't seem to know half of what you think you do. Look, we get it, you're a Sanders Progressive with a degree in underwater basket weaving which is why you work in a warehouse. You're politically inept so far.

Wow, you can get me a high ranking border patrol officer to give me a tour of the border? LMFAO Which has absolutely what to do with the topic or even the discussion?

Last edited:
I live in CA and have for over 40 years, half of my family is Hispanic/Mexican, all of whom are voting for Trump. Most people who are offended by Trump are Progressive's that fail the basic ability to comprehend reality and choose to re-act violently based on their ignorance.

LPR's applying for citizenship to vote in an election year is nothing new. Based on your poor English skills, I'm betting you are either an immigrant or an illegal.

Nope... I'm pure and bred here in USA. You are very funny. You are claiming that you have Mexican family and they are voting for Trump? You are one lying human being. What are benefits for the Mexicans voting Trump? Except deport. Do you even understand the repercussions for the Mexicans if Trump win the presidency? That means ALL Mexicans in this country. ALL. Think if you have common sense.

I'm lying again? You have yet to show I have lied about anything. SMFH Romney got 27%? OK What about all the prior elections? Republicans average about 35% of the Hispanic vote. Do you know what an average is?
In the 2010 midterm elections, 60% of Hispanics voted Democratic, while 38% voted Republican.[5] In 2008, 67% of Hispanics voted for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, while 31% of Hispanics voted for Republican presidential candidate John McCain.[6] In 2006, 69% of Latino voters supported Democratic candidates in congressional races, while 30% supported Republican candidates.
You can guarantee Trump won't break 10% of the Hispanic vote? LMFAO

Sorry, kid, you don't seem to know half of what you think you do. Look, we get it, you're a Sanders Progressive with a degree in underwater basket weaving which is why you work in a warehouse. You're politically inept so far.

Wow, you can get me a high ranking border patrol officer to give me a tour of the border? LMFAO Which has absolutely what to do with the topic or even the discussion?

You are talking 2006? Darn are you really this ignorant? Bush yes I agree with the 35% because at that time GOPs are trying very hard to gain Hispanic voters and so is Romney.
This time Adolf Trump TRASH the Hispanic people...... So try again. And yes I GUARANTEE you Trump will not get more than 10% of Hispanic voters.
Tour at the border. For you to understand what is going at the borders. At the same time these officers can also accompany you where and what offices where these Mexicans are applying for US citizens in such a big numbers.

There's been a sharp increase in Latinos in the country legally with green cards to apply for citizenship, just for the opportunity to vote against Trump. I guess we have Donald to thank for giving people the impetus to become full-fledged Americans.
Latinos line up to get naturalized and stop Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com
-------------------------------------- they are just forming into a Full Fledged FIFTH COLUMN Konradv .
Presidente Clinton welcomes all to America. Trumpistas are the fifth-column.

Forum List

Back