The Latino citizenship boom

probably because he wants to fine visa expirations, end birthright citizenship etc
Not surprising

There's been a sharp increase in Latinos in the country legally with green cards to apply for citizenship, just for the opportunity to vote against Trump. I guess we have Donald to thank for giving people the impetus to become full-fledged Americans.
Latinos line up to get naturalized and stop Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com
-------------------------------------- they are just forming into a Full Fledged FIFTH COLUMN Konradv .
Presidente Clinton welcomes all to America. Trumpistas are the fifth-column.

yep , libs and dems and moderate rinos do welcome the fifth column into the USA . I just hope that some of the welcomers or greeters to the Fifth Column are young and have widdle kids Konradv !!

for the first time in USA history young Americans have less money , material things and Freedom than the preceding generations had and immigration is part of the problem KonradV. Do you live in your Moms basement and drive a skateboard KonnradV ??

There's been a sharp increase in Latinos in the country legally with green cards to apply for citizenship, just for the opportunity to vote against Trump. I guess we have Donald to thank for giving people the impetus to become full-fledged Americans. Latinos line up to get naturalized and stop Donald Trump- CNNPolitics.com
It happens every 4 years at Presidential elections, its not a new phenomena. :dunno:
Not to this extent and not with this specificity. Admittedly every four years people with the right to become citizens do so at a higher rate, but this year Hispanics are doing so at an even higher rate due to Trump's campaign.

There's been a sharp increase in Latinos in the country legally with green cards to apply for citizenship, just for the opportunity to vote against Trump. I guess we have Donald to thank for giving people the impetus to become full-fledged Americans. Latinos line up to get naturalized and stop Donald Trump- CNNPolitics.com
It happens every 4 years at Presidential elections, its not a new phenomena. :dunno:
Not to this extent and not with this specificity. Admittedly every four years people with the right to become citizens do so at a higher rate, but this year Hispanics are doing so at an even higher rate due to Trump's campaign.
It seems like Hispanics in Florida are doing it as per the Florida Immigration Coalition and not via USCIS
Figures from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services show a 14.5% jump in naturalization applications in June-December of 2015 compared with the same six months in the previous year. Federal data does not break down those applications by race, but grass-roots organizations, like the Florida Immigrant Coalition, say their naturalization drives across their swing state are filled primarily by Latinos.
Seems to be limited to Florida via the Coalitions claims. :dunno:

It seems like Hispanics in Florida are doing it as per the Florida Immigration Coalition and not via USCIS
Figures from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services show a 14.5% jump in naturalization applications in June-December of 2015 compared with the same six months in the previous year. Federal data does not break down those applications by race, but grass-roots organizations, like the Florida Immigrant Coalition, say their naturalization drives across their swing state are filled primarily by Latinos.

Nope. Its all over the country it's just not being publish. I mentioned this last year in a separate thread. I have lots of anchor babies working in my warehouse in San Diego and Atlanta. Ages from 20s to 40s that never voted before but they will vote this time because of Trump.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/03/0...ralize-to-vote-against-him.html?referer=&_r=1

Nope. Its all over the country it's just not being publish. I mentioned this last year in a separate thread. I have lots of anchor babies working in my warehouse in San Diego and Atlanta. Ages from 20s to 40s that never voted before but they will vote this time because of Trump.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/03/0...ralize-to-vote-against-him.html?referer=&_r=1
And I will repeat my first comment in this topic, it happens every 4 years, many claim to want to naturalize to vote against the person they detest, it is nothing new.

-------------------- and those 20 to 40 year olds want more competitors coming into the country that are willing to work cheaper than the established 20 to 40 year olds , doesn't make any sense Charwin .

not very smart , no wonder that south America and mexico are third world Charwin .

Last edited:

And I will repeat my first comment in this topic, it happens every 4 years, many claim to want to naturalize to vote against the person they detest, it is nothing new.

This is different. Not this time.

-------------------- and those 20 to 40 year olds want more competitors coming into the country that are willing to work cheaper than the established 20 to 40 year olds , doesn't make any sense Charwin .

Actually you don't make sense Pismoe..... Nobody in the right mind a regular employee such as yourself want more competitors. Did they asked for it? No. Do they support illegal immigration? No. So what is your point?

This is different. Not this time.
No its not, you haven't shown it to be different at all.

Reread the OP. That's what's different about it. Elections are usually an impetus to become a citizen so you can vote for someone, but this year for Hispanics in particular it's because they want to vote against someone. It's not about jobs, it's about being called criminals.

Reread the OP. That's what's different about it. Elections are usually an impetus to become a citizen so you can vote for someone, but this year for Hispanics in particular it's because they want to vote against someone. It's not about jobs, it's about being called criminals.
I read the op and your link to which I already quoted from your link that states
Do you not see where it says that the Feds don't break down applicants by race?

Hispanics want to vote against someone instead of for someone? SMFH

Again, you fail to show anything new to what happens every 4 years. Republicans get about 35% of the Hispanic vote each cycle, at this point it is no different, other than Trump has gotten that up a bit. Arizona poll today showed that 47% of Hispanics want tougher border control and illegal immigration curbed.

Forum List

Back