The latest Durham indictment is a big one

Not to Hillary, it wasn't. Hillary was fined only $8,000.

And nope, you're lying they were fined for hiring foreign agents. I showed you the letter which specifies the statutes for which they were fined...

52 U.S.C. § 30104(b)(5)(A)
C.F.R. § 104.3(b)(4)(i)

... neither of which has anything to do with foreign agents.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.
The article states the campaign and the dnc were fined 100K for hiring the foreigners and attempting to cover it up

I already posted the link. It's apparently above your first grade reading level.
I have seen no link refuting what I posted. It was actually $113K collectively the DNC and the Campaign had to pay...how they broke that up between them isn't really relevant. What's relevant is they were caught in their illegal scam to conspire with Russian and British foreign agents to undermine the election

tantrum?? i am thrilled with the work done

In what way? All that was proven was that Donald Trump lied when he said his campaign and his White House were "spied on".

Andrew McCabe's case was tossed after Dunham tried three times to get a Grand Jury to indict him, and failed. The other two charges were tossed right after the Jury had a nice pizza lunch.

In what way? All that was proven was that Donald Trump lied when he said his campaign and his White House were "spied on".

Andrew McCabe's case was tossed after Dunham tried three times to get a Grand Jury to indict him, and failed. The other two charges were tossed right after the Jury had a nice pizza lunch.
I am thrilled he exposed what many knew all a long,...that it was the DNC and Clinton that conspired with Russian agents and spread Putin propaganda to undermine the 2016 election.

McCabe was exposed as a corrupt lying cop well before Durham, and was exposed and fired at the recommendation of the Obama appointed IG.

The article states the campaign and the dnc were fined 100K for hiring the foreigners and attempting to cover it up

Actually, what your article stated was...

The FEC fined both organizations after a pair of now years-old complaints — one from the Campaign Legal Center and another from the conservative Coolidge Reagan Foundation — alleged that the party and campaign reported payments to the powerhouse Democratic law firm Perkins Coie as legal expenses, when in actuality some of the money was earmarked for “paying Fusion GPS through Perkins Coie to conduct opposition research on Donald Trump”

Lemme explain that to ya since you're too stupid to understand that without my help. The fine was for not reporting money paid to Fusion GPS. Which was a violation of the statutes specified in the letter, linked in your article.

C.F.R. § 104.3(b)(4)(i)

^^^ Which have absolutely nothing to do with foreign agents.

Actually, what your article stated was...

The FEC fined both organizations after a pair of now years-old complaints — one from the Campaign Legal Center and another from the conservative Coolidge Reagan Foundation — alleged that the party and campaign reported payments to the powerhouse Democratic law firm Perkins Coie as legal expenses, when in actuality some of the money was earmarked for “paying Fusion GPS through Perkins Coie to conduct opposition research on Donald Trump”

Lemme explain that to ya since you're too stupid to understand that without my help. The fine was for not reporting money paid to Fusion GPS. Which was a violation of the statutes specified in the letter, linked in your article.

C.F.R. § 104.3(b)(4)(i)

^^^ Which have absolutely nothing to do with foreign agents.
yes, they lied and attempted to cover up they were in fact paying foreign agents for Russian misinformation. We've established that, and the $113K fine was punishment for their illegal acts

I have seen no link refuting what I posted. It was actually $113K collectively the DNC and the Campaign had to pay...how they broke that up between them isn't really relevant. What's relevant is they were caught in their illegal scam to conspire with Russian and British foreign agents to undermine the election

If you missed the link in post #151, it's because you're a fucking retard. That's on you, not me.

Regardless of your ignorance, it lists the statutes violated and neither of them have anything to do with foreign nationals.

52 U.S.C. § 30121 does address foreign nationals but neither Hillary nor the DNC were accused of violating 52 U.S.C. § 30121.

yes, they lied and attempted to cover up they were in fact paying foreign agents for Russian misinformation. We've established that, and the $113K fine was punishment for their illegal acts

LOLOL

They couldn't be charged with paying foreign agents whom they never paid. :cuckoo:

Again, I showed you their violations. Neither of which has anything to do with foreign agents.

If you missed the link in post #151, it's because you're a fucking retard. That's on you, not me.

Regardless of your ignorance, it lists the statutes violated and neither of them have anything to do with foreign nationals.

52 U.S.C. § 30121 does address foreign nationals but neither Hillary nor the DNC were accused of violatipang 52 U.S.C. § 30121.
Sure they were accused and were punished for paying foreign agents for propaganda, and attempting to cover that up

Sure they were accused and were punished for paying foreign agents for propaganda, and attempting to cover that up

How sad you can't post without lying. Again, I already showed you the statutes involved and neither one was about foreign agents.

How sad you can't post without lying. Again, I already showed you the statutes involved and neither one was about foreign agents.
I am simply highlighting what they did, and how they got caught.

Both Steele and Igor are foreign agents, that were paid by the DNC and Clinton campaign, they lied or attempt to cover up payments they made to them

I am simply highlighting what they did, and how they got caught.

Both Steele and Igor are foreign agents, that were paid by the DNC and Clinton campaign, they lied or attempt to cover up payments they made to them

Nope, you're lying. YOU posted an article with a link containing the charges against them. It listed...

C.F.R. § 104.3(b)(4)(i)

You're literally ignoring your own link to maintain your lie which has been utterly exposed as the lie you know it to be,

Nope, you're lying. YOU posted an article with a link containing the charges against them. It listed...

C.F.R. § 104.3(b)(4)(i)

You're literally ignoring your own link to maintain your lie which has been utterly exposed as the lie you know it to be,
what am I lying about? They were fined for attempting to cover up payments to these two people for their misinformation

what am I lying about? They were fined for attempting to cover up payments to these two people for their misinformation

That's not what the complaint said. That's what you say. The charges were not about foreign agents. Your own link said the fines were for reporting payments to Fusion GPS as legal expenses to Perkins Coie.

That's not what the complaint said. That's what you say. The charges were not about foreign agents. Your own link said the fines were for reporting payments to Fusion GPS as legal expenses to Perkins Coie.

No, it's what the complaint was all about. They were funding the Dossier, which was created by paying these two foreigners.

No, it's what the complaint was all about. They were funding the Dossier, which was created by paying these two foreigners.

LOL

You're lying again. The complaint says nothing about Igor and the only mention of Steele is where it states the commission didn't charge him with any crimes. Nowhere does it state Hillary or the DNC paid Steele or Igor. You're the one saying that, Pervy.

What the complaint does state is that Hillary and the DNC paid money to Fusion GPS but violated CFR by listing those payments as legal services to Perkins Coie.

LOL

You're lying again. The complaint says nothing about Igor and the only mention of Steele is where it states the commission didn't charge him with any crimes. Nowhere does it state Hillary or the DNC paid Steele or Igor. You're the one saying that, Pervy.

What the complaint does state is that Hillary and the DNC paid money to Fusion GPS but violated CFR by listing those payments as legal services to Perkins Coie.

1) Steele is a foreigner, 2) Igor was the paid Russian agent Steele used as a "source"

Nope, the fine was $100K according to the article....and yes it was for hiring foreign agents, and how they attempted to cover up paying those foreign agents
That’s not what your link said. Go read it moron

it’s 100 percent what the link says…well over 100k actually
A. Clinton was only fines $8000 personally

B.. none of the rest of what you claimed in in that link.

You made it up

Forum List

Back