The Korean women shot in Dallas Korea Town hair salon

I want black folks to be treated by the Law in the same manner you are treated, that's what I want.
We have had this conversation many times before

Blacks will get equal treatment when wake up and stop causing unequal trouble

And most of the trouble blacks cause and cops respond to is black on black crime

I hope the FBI manages stumble onto some ironclad, foolproof evidence that this black guy harbors a murderous grudge against asians
Go back in 2021 and you will see multiple Black-on-Asian crimes throughout the US. In New York City alone there were many. In all, few, if any, were called hate crimes.

Yet everyone focuses on the white man who went on a shooting rampage of message parlors. He had issues with sex. Hated prostitutes. So he targeted businesses most known to be fronts for prostitution.

Guess what? Most massage parlors are run by Asians. It’s a stereotype.

Yep and you are coming with the same racist bullshit. If Justice is blind it is suppose to be equal.
It is equal

Blacks commit more crimes (more often against each other) that cause the attention of police

It's never been equal.

That has been proven to be a lie that you racist, right wingers continue to tell.
Its not a lie

Blacks are only 12% of the US population but committ a greater percentage of the crime

According to the DOJ/FBI statistics whites commit the MOST crime in this country, period.
In terms of actual numbers thats true

But as a percentage of the population blacks are the most criminal group in America

No, but it is racist system that gives the black man 20yrs for stealing the old lady's purse, but they only give the white man who stole the old lady's purse 5yrs probation.
Have you considered the option of simply not stealing the purse?

I notice you didn't hope the FBI had ironclad, foolproof evidence of the white boy who gunned down black folks in Toppers Grocery Store, why is that?

No one needed to hope the FBI would stumble on something in the Buffalo incident.

The shooter in Buffalo released his manifesto, explained in detail what he thought, was going to do, and why ...
And some nitwits will still argue about what it meant ... While you obviously don't understand English or have been living under a rock.

Not to mention he live streamed the assault, and you couldn't have a more ironclad case.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back