The Korean women shot in Dallas Korea Town hair salon

um. yeah. As a matter of fact they are investigating but they dont' want to describe it as a hate crime...why....the fib and the local police department may be wringing their hands over that possibility. Meanwhile Jeremy is claiming some type of phobia. never his fault....it's his mental state or the way korean women look.

The possibility that we are dealing with a violent gunman who is motivated by hate is chilling and deeply disturbing,” Dallas Mayor Eric Johnson said.

bless law enforcements little incompetent hearts.
They duz what da mayor sez to duz!

You just jeep making up white grievance bullshit, and you keep getting your ass handed to you. Ever gonna learn? I doubt it.
The FBI say they are investigating but at the time of that post they had not declared it a hate crime

The shooter is a downtrodden minority doncha know

and the FBI is woke

The FBI say they are investigating but at the time of that post they had not declared it a hate crime

and the FBI is woke
Just admit you were wrong, I proved that yesterday. You clowns love to claim that black folks aren't charged with Hate Crimes and this right here proves you are wrong. Just man up.

Just admit you were wrong, I proved that yesterday. You clowns love to claim that black folks aren't charged with Hate Crimes and this right here proves you are wrong. Just man up.
You proved nothing

Till the FBI admits it was a hate crime saying they are investigating is just a smoke screen

I think if they can link him to other shooting of asians the FBI will be forced to charge him with a hate crime

But you never know

The Deep State has some big balls

and the FBI is woke
Haha, you aren't going to slither your way out of your idiotic , wrong assumptions that arise from fake white grievance and bigotry.

Haha, you aren't going to slither your way out of your idiotic , wrong assumptions that arise from fake white grievance and bigotry.
Has the FBI charged the black shooter with a hate crime?

Not yet

What are they waiting for?

Maybe they need a new white shooter to take attention off Dallas

The New York subway shooter is just as much a Black racist as the Buffalo shooter was a White racist.
And just as much as the Waukesha parade killer was a black racist.

Side note: my cousin and her daughter were in that parade, very close to where that happened. I'm so thankful they were not injured, but it was still very traumatic for her and especially for her young daughter to experience that just a few feet away, and then later learn they were all being targeted for death simply because they are white. My heart goes out to the families who lost loved ones. I cannot imagine what the family who lost their 8-year-old son is going through.

Has the Buffalo shooter been charged with a hate crime?
The issue with that case is the run to accusing the perp of being another "White Supremacist". Superbadbrutha, the politics of everything has taken the fun out of the many cultures involved in our system to enjoy. TV is nothing but propaganda now.

The issue with that case is the run to accusing the perp of being another "White Supremacist". Superbadbrutha, the politics of everything has taken the fun out of the many cultures involved in our system to enjoy. TV is nothing but propaganda now.
Let's see here is a white boy who targets black folks specifically, whatelse should we call him?

Forum List

Back