The Kerry's On Dr. Phil - LOL

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash7.htm

THK: "I think men are supposed to be boys always. They just go through different stages and if wives understand that they can love them."

Kerry, asked if ever spanked the girls: "Only once did I ever spank one. ... I don't remember what it was [about] but I hated it and I said I will never do that again in my life."

THK, asked if she ever wanted daughters: "Yes. ... I had some miscarriages. I have several pinkies in heaven. I call them pinkies."

And folks want the likes of her as a First Lady? OMG...

I'd like to see her and Laura Bush mud wrestle... Laura would sooo kick her ass..

It was about as funny as the Bushson Dr. Phil a little while ago.

He seemed to ask the same questions, I think Dr. Phil has some obsession with spanking.

If more kids were spanked we'd have less crime in this nation...

Democrat4Bush said:
Could someone please tell me who was Dr Phil before he was Oprah's lap dog?

That guy is terrible.

He assisted the legal team that helped defend Oprah in the lawsuit that the Cattlemans Association filed on her. I believe it was in jury selection. I also believe the man has the credentials to call himself a doctor .

Palestinian Jew said:
It was about as funny as the Bushson Dr. Phil a little while ago.

He seemed to ask the same questions, I think Dr. Phil has some obsession with spanking.

Wait, wait, wait, wait. Are you telling me the President and 1st Lady were on that man's show as well?

Maybe there is some creedence to these end-times speculations.....

Forum List

Back