New polls show the race dead even.. That

phadras

Feb 17, 2004
frankly scares the shit outta me. I live in a country where half the population is mentally challenged,, nope they're just plain stupid...
Kerry in office is the most frightening thing I can think of... Say it ain't so----but it is--- Half the nation are mind-numbed robots who vote Dem without even burning one brain cell to think of the consequences..

Prediction: If Kerry wins The United States will be attacked soon after that un weanie takes office... The terrorists are gonna test this guy to see if he'll fight.... Even if attacked I think the idiot would DO NOTHING!!!

We are in for a long bad ride if that Lurch bastard gets anywhere near the White House..... Where are my prayer beads?

being realized.. Mrs. Clinton (tongue heavily placed in cheek by refering to her as Bill's "wife"... ) is completely ahborent to most Americans... If she were ever to reach that office I'd be preparing for Armageddon as that would surely be a sign that the end has come...

John Kerry is only going to make America less and less safe. The man has already said that he will wait for an attack before taking action against terrorists. If you notice, however, Kerry and Edwards both make it a point to include in their speeches now, that they will hunt down and find the terrorists before they can attack. Can this man say anything without later flip-flopping or contradicting himself?

John Kerry is exactly what the terrorists want. They will see America as vulnerable and weak if he is elected. It will only lead to some sort of attack, most likely, shortly after he were elected. And, if Kerry follows through with his 'start pulling troops out of Iraq in six months' plan, then his premature exit will only make the terrorists think they have won, and that America is weak and vulnerable.

If Kerry is elected, the half of America that voted for him will then be using their brain cells to try to figure out what ever possessed them to vote for this man!

Bush better kick ass tonight. Kerry better be serious about killing terrorists, because if we' are atacked here again I suspect American mobs will start killing Middle easterners here at home.

But them again, I keep checking the electoral college prediction sites, and they keep coming up with Bush in the lead......

phadras said:
Prediction: If Kerry wins The United States will be attacked soon after that un weanie takes office... The terrorists are gonna test this guy to see if he'll fight.... Even if attacked I think the idiot would DO NOTHING!!!

In Kerry's defense for one time in my life, I think Terrorists would attack after an administration change regardless who was coming into office. If you noticed terrorists attacked us at the WTC after both the last changeovers. I think the change of administration is a time the terrorists can see an opening where we may not be at are most vigilant.

I do agree that I am very worried about a Kerry response. I think his response will probably be nothing.

What evidence makes you think that? Everything Kerry has said leads me to believe he will be either as strong or stronger than Bush on the WOT.

The man has already said that he will wait for an attack before taking action against terrorists.

I am almost certain that is false, but I'd be happy if you could prove me wrong with a link.

In Kerry's defense for one time in my life, I think Terrorists would attack after an administration change regardless who was coming into office. If you noticed terrorists attacked us at the WTC after both the last changeovers. I think the change of administration is a time the terrorists can see an opening where we may not be at are most vigilant.

I do agree that I am very worried about a Kerry response. I think his response will probably be nothing.

Yeah, his response would be exactly like Clinton's non-response to the first World Trade Center bombing in NYC. I agree--the terrorists don't care about who's Republican or Democrat. They want 'em all dead. Let's pray (seriously) Bush wins. Even if people don't like Bush they should realize that continuity of leadership is of immense importance in times like these.

PJ:

1993 and 2001. I don't think avatar's statement is far-fetched. In fact, I'd say he makes a damn good point.

musicman said:
PJ:

1993 and 2001. I don't think avatar's statement is far-fetched. In fact, I'd say he makes a damn good point.

I havent checked but im wondering if we had a terror attack in 89 after President Bush came to power. i dont think we did. i wonder if that might have been because alot of the same Reagan administration was in place still or maybe they just werent fully organized or we were too distracted by the fall of the commies to notice. I ought to check though.

I havent checked but im wondering if we had a terror attack in 89 after President Bush came to power. i dont think we did. i wonder if that might have been because alot of the same Reagan administration was in place still or maybe they just werent fully organized or we were too distracted by the fall of the commies to notice. I ought to check though.

You might want to do that. I can't think of anything of significance, off the top of my head, though. Two differences would be , 1.) Defense-wise, at least, there were no radical changes in philosophy taking place (hence, the absence of confusion), and, 2.) The terrorists were not as well funded and organized in '89.

Still, though, that was a mighty good point you brought up - one that hadn't occurred to me.

merely coincidence with relation to a new Administration...The bastards attack as soon as their plans are ready...

DKSuddeth said:
and here all along I thought the scariest thing to the republicans was hillary in office. :cof:

That is pretty frightening. But I can think of at least one thing far scarier than that.

Michael Moore in a thong.

:banana:
:eek2:
:shocked:
:eek:
:fifty:

And what's even Moore scary than that, is him wearing it backwards.........enjoy your visual.

Forum List

Back