The Joy of Gay Sex

Wow! I didn't realize Wikipedia was a crotch novel. Learn something every day.

It's 3am, do you know what you children are reading?

"Just the encyclopedia for school!" ;)

D4E, I guess it was just matter of time before you made my ignore list (which isn't big, only 4 posters including you ).

3b9.jpg

I tried anal sex with two girlfriends.
I said she'd chop my sausage off if I ever did it again, the other liked it.
I wasn't all that keen, so didn't do it much.

Never felt the inclination to do it with a man, so I have no clue what it would be like.
I'm unsure I could get excited enough to try as I've never looked at a man with sexual interest.
Still, whatever floats your boat.

Never felt the inclination to do it with a man, so I have no clue what it would be like.
I'm unsure I could get excited enough to try as I've never looked at a man with sexual interest.

Didn't think to try gay sex until I was in my early 20s and had a out co-worker. Lots of probing questions led to...The realization everybody's mouth and tushy feel exactly the same. :)

From a simple numbers pov gay sex is 33% better than straight sex. The math:

A man can enjoy a woman 3 different ways :)

A man can enjoy another man 2 ways BUT (so to speak) then BE enjoyed those same 2 ways. That's 4 ways with a guy to 3 ways with a woman. :)

Well....on the bright side....at least you didn't mention little kids this time. :thup:

Last edited:

Can't say I'm totally surprised some of the people who despite protestations to the contrary just love the gay stuff. :)

I can't imagine anything more disgusting that shit on my dick.

But, that's just me.

Can't say I'm totally surprised some of the people who despite protestations to the contrary just love the gay stuff. :)
Not the Hossfly. To me gay sex is repugnant and I would eat diarrhea cat shit before I tried it.

Not the Hossfly. To me gay sex is repugnant and I would eat diarrhea cat shit before I tried it.
Not sure I would go THAT far.

Like receiving oral and doing anal to girls? You've already tried it. You just don't like to think of it in those terms.

Forum List

Back