The Joy of Gay Sex

I tried anal sex with two girlfriends.
I said she'd chop my sausage off if I ever did it again, the other liked it.
I wasn't all that keen, so didn't do it much.

Never felt the inclination to do it with a man, so I have no clue what it would be like.
I'm unsure I could get excited enough to try as I've never looked at a man with sexual interest.
Still, whatever floats your boat.
I can't imagine anything more disgusting that shit on my dick.

But, that's just me.

Girls don't defecate? :)

Never felt the inclination to do it with a man, so I have no clue what it would be like.
I'm unsure I could get excited enough to try as I've never looked at a man with sexual interest.

But, that's just me.

I don't fuck ANYBODY in the ass.

Can't say I'm totally surprised some of the people who despite protestations to the contrary just love the gay stuff. :)
Not the Hossfly. To me gay sex is repugnant and I would eat diarrhea cat shit before I tried it.

Like receiving oral and doing anal to girls? You've already tried it. You just don't like to think of it in those terms.
Sorry. Never indulged.

But, that's just me.

Really? Huh. Weird. :)

But, that's just me.

Wise.

Obama's been doing it to all of us, and he's always scowling.

But, that's just me.

Wise.

Obama's been doing it to all of us, and he's always scowling.

Not wise actually. Given how many people die from autoerotic asphyxiation seeking better orgasms, you'd think instead they'd get into anal. Ancient Indians (eastern sort) claimed transcendental experiences from anal orgasms. I think they're great but have never had an out of body experience or anything. :)

Question: What kind of a man (hetero or bi) does not enjoy fucking a smokin' hot, beautiful woman in the ass?

Answer: A pansy bitch.

Question: What kind of a man (hetero or bi) does not enjoy fucking a smokin' hot, beautiful woman in the ass?

I far prefer the hole designed for the job, but I'm game if she wants the other way.
I did, with that salvation army girl, find it a tad odd when she sucked me off after I'd arse shagged her.
I didn't kiss her that evening.

I far prefer the hole designed for the job, but I'm game if she wants the other way.
I did, with that salvation army girl, find it a tad odd when she sucked me off after I'd arse shagged her.
I didn't kiss her that evening.

In terms of design, the vagina's just the birth canal from which babies pass through. And is the means of impregnation, but not so much pleasure. Women by and large don't achieve orgasms from vaginal intercourse. Strictly speaking, a woman's sexual pleasure with men has very little do with their peniuses. Can stimulate her clitoris and help her reach (hate the term 'make her cum,' we're helping, not making heh,) an orgasm without even getting undressed. :)

GIven some of the sloppy wet stuff people do sexually with each other, it's a wonder they ever kiss again at all. :) Although of course, giving women oral stimulation isn't 'gross' if she's freshly bathed. And once someone's pleasured your tushy with their tongue you'll have far less objection to doing the same for them when you know how insanely awesome it feels. My first time I was bouncing around on the bed squeeling like a girl :)

God I love it when you talk dirty. If we were ever in public in the same place we'd end up in the bathroom for a fucking hour and dozens of people trying to listen in and when we come out we'd get cheers from the entire crowd. You and me together is fucking dangerous.

Women by and large don't achieve orgasms from vaginal intercourse

Maybe not for you, but they do when I'm on the job.

Ladies, want a man who does it for you?
Don't bother with some limp peepee dude as quoted, come to me for a serious multi orgasmic sexual experience.
I'll guarantee you an orgasm or few you'll never forget.

Men, sorry dudes, I'm washing my hair on whatever day it is you want me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back