the joker in the deck is outed ...

The fastest growing sector of the US economy is the Trump legal team.

Last edited:
I think it is poetic the guy who wasted four years on a Benghazi nothing burger is the one to defend Trump as karma kicks them all in the nuts.

Trump does seem to love on crazy lawyers. LOL Cohn, Cohen, Rudy, Bill Barr and now Pee Wee Herman.
It's a smart move. Gowdy knows all the dirty tricks he used during the Benghazi hearings. He has insider knowledge. He knows all the procedural rules like the back of his hand.

He also used to be a prosecutor back in his home state.

This is one of the few smart things Trump has done.

Trump's lawyers tend not to last very long. Except Crazy Rudy. You have to be thoroughly corrupt to keep working for Trump for any length of time.

Partisan or not, Gowdy is an honest man. He has integrity.

He will probably be spending most of his time explaining to the dimwit in the Oval Office things like, "No, you can't shoot Nancy Pelosi. That would be illegal."

Trump wanted Gowdy because he was so damn good keeping Hillary out of jail maybe he can keep him out of jail too -

:auiqs.jpg:

Hmmm, why would Trump add a former prosecutor who sat on the House Judiciary Committee and Intelligence Committee, who also chaired the Oversight Committee?

That's a head scratcher.

no its not -

the rest of Trumps lawyers were clear about him-

HE'S A F'N IDIOT.

:abgg2q.jpg:
So, you don't think a guy with experience on 3 relevant House committees, who would be able to provide info/advice to Trump that is protected by attorney-client communications privilege, would have anything to offer?

I'm not saying Gowdy is a great lawyer or anything, but I don't know why people are so quick to assume that every move Trump makes is a foolish mistake. That is foolish, in and of itself.

I am not surprised that you don't recognize your own error.

TDS thread of the day.

You just said, TDS. I guess there had to be a spot cleared for Trey so you had to say TDS one more time.

upload_2019-10-11_13-2-14.jpeg

Hmmm, why would Trump add a former prosecutor who sat on the House Judiciary Committee and Intelligence Committee, who also chaired the Oversight Committee?

That's a head scratcher.

no its not -

HE'S A F'N IDIOT.

You didn't read your own link. The link quotes someone who is not on Trump's legal team. No one on Trump's legal team has called Trey Gowdy a joke.

Your link quotes a partisan hack.

From the OP link:

Toensing and her husband, Joe diGenova, work with Giuliani though they are not officially on Trump’s legal team. The pair, who are close with the president, are regulars on the conservative cable network Fox News. Last month, the channel reported they were “working off the books” with Giuliani to help get opposition research on former Vice President Joe Biden, who is currently mounting a White House bid.

A hack.

I asked earlier how long an honest guy like Gowdy can last on Trump's team. I said only the most thoroughly corrupt survive for any amount of time.

And look who ends up being the source of the OP article. A Giuliani operative.

Trump is fucked, with all this backbiting going on around him.

That's a head scratcher.

no its not -

HE'S A F'N IDIOT.

You didn't read your own link. The link quotes someone who is not on Trump's legal team. No one on Trump's legal team has called Trey Gowdy a joke.

Your link quotes a partisan hack.

Victoria Toensing, a veteran Washington lawyer who has been working with Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, expressed concern and disbelief that the onetime advocate for congressional oversight would be coming onboard.

close enough -

I am starting to suspect Giuliani sabotages any other lawyer around Trump who is not under his, Giuliani's, thumb.

Watch out, Trey!

Forum List

Back