Trump and his taxes are off to the Sup Ct.

Federal appeals court rejects Trump's bid to block House subpoena for his tax returns

I wouldn't put anything past the Gang of Five, but could we really have a dem potus civilly sued for something unrelated to his official acts and a gop potus who can avoid a subpoena in a criminal investigation of whether his payoffs to whores violated state tax laws?

Good question.

But you can bet Whoresuch and the Beer Boy are going to show their loyalty to Donald when this lands in their lap.

59529170_2147487905341986_8441695251772473344_n.png

trump-hackers.jpg

Attention all hackers: You are hacking everything else so please hack Trump's tax returns. :lol:

Dems will lose this too. Consider their pathetic selves......

The ONLY reason they want access to Trump's finances is they hope and pray they'll find something, ANYTHING that raises another false sense of impeachment. It has absolutely nothing to do with what Trump's done. Trump is guilty for breathing.

Right generally prevails over wrong. It's why the left loses so often, despite their corruption and competitive advantage.

The ONLY reason they want access to Trump's finances is they hope and pray they'll find something, ANYTHING that raises another false sense of impeachment. It has absolutely nothing to do with what Trump's done. Trump is guilty for breathing.

Right generally prevails over wrong. It's why the left loses so often, despite their corruption and competitive advantage.
They already have his financial statements.l.

Moscow Mitch has already packed the supreme court. Now we will see if the supreme court that Moscow Mitch put in place will do their job and let the law prevail or will they prove themselves to be a political body. My confidence is very low on the honesty of the two justices that were forced through the senate by Moscow Mitch..

NY want to convict the sob of a felony. LOL

All the little Rat window-peekers getting wet to see a billionaire's tax returns. I'd rather see the Kenyan fraud's genuine US birth certificate....pity it doesn't exist.

Unlike Obama's imaginary Kenyan birth certificate, Trump's tax returns are real and therefore more at risk of actually being hacked.

Karma's a bitch!

"..hope and pray they'll find something..."

Are you fucking kidding me?

Where were you when Trump was sued for fraud to the tune of $35M for his sham Trump University?

Where were you when he filed all of those bankruptcies? All 6 of them?

Where were you when the Trump Foundation was shut down for unethical fundraising?

Here on this board rolling around in your fucking bubble, that's where.

I don't need to see his tax returns to know that he's a fucking crook and con man.

All the little Rat window-peekers getting wet to see a billionaire's tax returns. I'd rather see the Kenyan fraud's genuine US birth certificate....pity it doesn't exist.

Funny you don't remember this. But then again, Republicans these days have the recall of a gerbil:

Trump: Obama 'Was Born in the United States'
•Sep 16, 2016

6843SHARESAVE

This is the kind of person who would bleev Trump is Santa if Trump said so.

Trump calls them his "base".

sharpie.jpg

Those don't have to be accurate or truthful, either. And given his track record, for sure they're fake, just like he is.

His financial statements are exaggerations and lies.

That's one of the reasons he doesn't want his tax return released.

"I was paid somewhere between two and eleventy-million dollars for my likeness on a matchbook cover."

ONE OF THE BOARD IDIOTS CONTINUES TO SHOW OFF - ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ok scudwhistler - pretend a financial statement and a tax return are the same thing.

ass - Alabama -

how confusing.

The worst you losers can find out is that he ain't as rich as he says he is....then what?

Federal appeals court rejects Trump's bid to block House subpoena for his tax returns

I wouldn't put anything past the Gang of Five, but could we really have a dem potus civilly sued for something unrelated to his official acts and a gop potus who can avoid a subpoena in a criminal investigation of whether his payoffs to whores violated state tax laws?
This is not a move to get Trump's tax returns to the House. They have clearance to review IRS records, but they are not allowed to disclose those records.

This is simply a move to MAKE THEM PUBLIC so the Dems can make hay over his deductions and effective tax rate.

It really is as pathetic as it sounds.

:laugh:

Forum List

Back