The Jewish Testimonies

BE RECONCILED TO GOD

So, precious one, if you would like to be spiritually reconciled to God this very moment, all you have to do is ask Him. You can do it in your own words, or you can repeat this simple prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you right now in the name of Jesus Christ ... asking that you save me from my sins ... so I can get to know you - so I can be friends with you.

God, I admit and confess that You paid the price for me to be able to be made right (be reconciled in good standing) with You . . . by dying that painful death on the cross and shedding Your innocent blood for me. When You were hanging there dying, You had me in mind. You died for me! So now, Lord Jesus, I accept You as the one and only sacrifice that God the Father will ever find acceptable to pay full ransom payment for my sins, so that I can be reunited in good standing back to HIM, for the purpose of getting to know You, and to be qualified to be one of your closest friends.

Heavenly Father, I ask forgiveness for all my sins, and I receive your forgiveness. I ask you and thank You now for the help of the Holy Spirit [third person of the Eternal Godhead] to help me on this new spiritual journey of intimacy with You, so that I can be pleasing to You from this moment forward in every way You desire. I willingly and willfully give You my life now, to do with it as you please. I am Yours! I belong to you FOREVER! Use me to bring You glory from this moment forward and forever, however you want to do that! Show me from this moment on what I need to do to become one of your closest, most intimate friends.

In Jesus' name I ask it, and believe it to be so! Amen.

Meet the Cohen family! Abe, Rachel, Sarah, and Esther Cohen. Children of Abraham.

RACHEL: We were Orthodox - strict Orthodox. We lit the candles, kept the sabbath strictly, ate only kosher. I was vice-president of the synagogue across the street and was there for everything. But Abe here wasn't so active.

ABE: Well, I did observe the holy days, but not much else. I had reached the point where I didn't believe much in any religion. I came from Russia and was brought up a good Jewish boy, but after serving in the army I dropped out of Judaism and fell in with the Jehovah's Witnesses. After a while I gave up and tried Judaism again. But it didn't satisfy.

RACHEL: We have two older sons away from home. We sent them to Hebrew school. I thought everything was fine unto Sarah came home one day and informed me that she believed Jesus was the Messiah. Why, she might as well have said, Mother, I've fallen in love with Hitler!
I'll give you two weeks to forget this nonsense, I said, or out you go. Two weeks later, out she went. I couldn't have someone living in my house, not even my own daughter, who believed in the man responsible for killing my parents.

Jewish kids today don't understand what persecution was like for their parents in the old countries. When I was a little kid in Poland the local "Christians" called Jews "Christ - killers"... The big kids threw Jewish children off a bridge. When I got old enough to learn that Christ was a Jew I would mock them back and say, Jesus was a Jew! But the worst trouble started in 1939, when the Germans came and put the Jews in our town in a concentration camp..................

SARAH: What my parents didn't know was that I had been on drugs, just as a lot of other Jewish kids in the neighborhood were. I wanted to stop, but couldn't. Then a girl friend told me about the Bible studies at the Finkelsteins. I didn't see how it would be hurt to go. Joe and Debbie showed me prophecies about Messiah right in the Jewish Bible. I could hardly believe what I was reading at first. They told me I could accept Jesus and remain a Jew. One night I prayed for Jesus to forgive me my sins and get me off of drugs - it worked! I went home and told my mother and she laid down the ultimatum......

to be continued............
from testimony of New Jews by James G. Hefley

Last edited:
Esther Cohen gives her testimony: I had tried Judaism, astrology, yoga, and Buddhism. Nothing satisfied. There was something intriguing about Joe and Debbie and the kids who came to their house. But it was mostly the Bible that got to me. Joe showed me Isaiah 53 and claimed it was the prophecy of the sufferings and death of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of our sins. I asked my rabbi and he said the prophet was talking about Israel.

But it didn't make any sense that the nation of Israel could forgive sins.

Sarah gave me a complete Bible for my birthday, which I kept hidden from mother. I was afraid to read it but curiosity got the best of me. I wanted to find where it said Christ-killer. Then I could say, See, Jesus does not love me. When I did open it, my eyes fell on Matthew 6:5 where Jesus said, And when you pray, you shall not be as the hypocrites are, they love to pray standing in the synagogues........that they may be seen of men. Wow!
I was shook! I would put on a long dress to go to synagogue just to show how religious I was. Then I would wear a miniskirt to the roller rink where the guys were.

One night I was at a Purim party given by Joe and Debbie and other Jewish believers. After the party Sarah brought an older believer named Bob over to talk to me. We ended up praying and I accepted Jesus as my Jewish Messiah.
............ She continues........ I got in more trouble when I went to school and told my classmates: Guess what? I believe in Jesus and you should too! The principal called me into his office and said, Esther, I'm very sorry to hear that a nice Jewish girl like you should be fooled by such people, but if you keep quiet nothing will happen. If you insist on talking about this thing, we'll have to ask you to leave.

update --- Esther didn't stop talking about Jesus Christ and a letter was sent home to her parents. Now her father,Abe, was called in to meet with the principal and his daughter,Esther.

ABE: She was standing before the principal, crying, for she really liked the school. I asked him, Are kids that practice witchcraft allowed to stay in school?

He said, Yes.

Did I get angry!

Because she said, Praise the LORD, she has to leave! I exclaimed, What's wrong with praising the LORD? The principal just stood there. That's just the way it is, he finally said, If we didn't know she believes in Jesus it wouldn't mean anything. But we know. I'm sorry, Mr. Cohen, but she'll have to transfer to a public school....................

Abe finds out about the Finkelsteins and figures he better check into it....

ABE: I figured I'd better check into their home. When I walked in the door they were on their knees praying. Sarah was thanking the LORD she was delivered from the drug habit and asking for strength to keep walking the straight and narrow path. I didn't even know she was messing around with drugs. I started crying and she was crying and we hugged each other.
That night I accepted Jesus, too. He became my Savior.

Shortly after - Mrs. Cohen (Abe's wife) received Jesus Christ as her Savior and today the family serves the LORD.

She says..........
RACHEL: I have only one sister left from my family in the old country. We love each other very much. She hasn't accepted Yeshua, but I'm praying she will. It's the same with my two sons whom we've claimed for the Lord. Abe and I are happier than we've ever been. We're more Jewish than we were. We ought to be. We've found the Messiah.

From James G. Hefley - The New Jews
Testimony of the conversion of Sarah Cohen, Esther Cohen, Abe Cohen, Rachel Cohen.

Last edited:
The Testimony of Shark Gospel-
Book of Mark Cubin chapter15
And in that day was the procurer Police Chief Martin C. Brody who hung our great one on a post with a rope and they pierced his stomach with a fish knife gutting our lord and out came vile and A license plate that said
"don't drink the coolaid".

Ha ha.... If the christians have converted to shark worship and they eat their gd like they do when eating the body of christ does it work the same way if they make soup out of it...people go up and down jacobs ladder all the time...satan the adversary time is short but is still able to fool some after all they spend so much time and money trying to deceive people who are higher up the ladder then they are....

Observation of a Jewish business man -

Mike Michel said: Being in the investment business, I could observe millionaires close up. What I saw in some wealthy men alarmed me. Some where physically and mentally ill. Some were divorced. Some had lost communication with their children. Many were lonely and insecure and had turned to drink.

One night I sat at home thinking, Do I want to pay this price to be successful and rich? If I should die this minute, what could I say I had done for mankind? How would I account to my family or my God? If I should make a million and become company president, what would I have achieved?

After thinking it through, I told myself, Nuts! I'm going to be satisfied with having a happy family and doing something for somebody. I also realized I had better become concerned about my soul. I couldn't go on as I had been, and I knew I was personally responsible to God and to no one else. I decided my old family ties didn't exist any more, none of them cared what I was, nor were they the source of my salvation. Now, after ten years of being a Christian, I'm prouder than every of my Jewish heritage.
- Testimony of Jewish Believer, Mike Michel

One of the quotes I am most fond of by Mike Michel is this one:

The anti-Semitic "materialistic" and "Christ-killer" cliches' still rankle me. I know from directing the annual budget-raising campaign in my church and serving as treasurer that some Christians can be materialistic and stingy too. A man and his money are hard to separate, regardless of religious affiliation. When I hear the old "Christ-killer" charge, I say,

"Jews are no more Christ-killers than people in Dallas are Kennedy-killers."

Every person needs Christ, whether Jew or Gentile. My problem wasn't being a Jew. I was plain unsaved.

Amen! Brother Mike Michel! Amen!

Last edited:
Isaiah 43 : 11 i, only i am yhwh and there is no saviour beside me....gd does not look kindly on those who worship a false vine, who partake of its wine, who have faith in a false rock or any other beside gd himself..2nd samuel for who is gd but yhwh and who is a rock except our gd... Any deviation from this is not of gd ... The poster here shows that she follows a false gd and is deceived....

And proved Jesus isn't YHWH for how can a Jew convert away from YHWH to YHWH just as how can one claim their teacher is the Jewish Moshiach if they are not in the Torah's ethos and not Jewish?

"Jesus is the soul of our soul as he is the flesh of our flesh. Who then could think of excluding him from the people of Israel? Peter will remain the only Jew who said of the Son of David: I know not the man. If the Jews up to the present have not rendered homage to the sublime beauty of the figure of Jesus, it is because their tormentors have always persecuted, tortured, and assassinated him in his name."
Max Nordau (1849-1923)

Yeshua declared himself to be the Son of God and Messiah of Israel. Hefley asks, Did he speak the truth, or was he a preposterous liar? The answer makes all the difference in the word - and in the next world - and it can be found in the Hebrew Scriptures. The following prophecies of Jesus found in the Hebrew Scriptures are fulfilled in the New Testament Scriptures - which will be evidence enough to demand a verdict. The verdict? Jesus Christ is the Messiah spoken of by the Hebrew Prophets in the Old Testament!

Jesus Christ is the Messiah!

Exactly michael....the hundreds of millions of dollars christians spend trying to convert jews away from yhwh proves they worship another gd... Not only that but like i said there are jews that for a number of reasons either go up or down jacobs ladder that is their choice...i just find it very humorous how they trump them out like they are a prize hog in the farm.. Like they have a real jew el there.... In the end all the ones they grab will not only return but most of the christians will too once the jig is up unless they still cant help taking a bite out of their shark gd....

BORN OF THE SEED OF THE WOMAN EVE

Genesis 3:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

King James Version (KJV)

FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECY

Galatians 4: 4, 5, 6, 7

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

AND

1 John 3:8King James Version (KJV)
8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

King James Version (KJV)

quote: "Jesus is the soul of our soul as he is the
flesh of our flesh."

So you eat his flesh thus your flesh?
I know eating human flesh is canibalism, but is there a word for one eating their own flesh?

Impregnating his own mother=incest

So the religion you want Jews to convert to is incestual cannibalistic idolatry?

IN THE POSTERITY OF ABRAHAM

Genesis 18:18-19 King James Version (KJV)

18 Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?

19 For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the Lord, to do justice and judgment; that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.

King James Version (KJV)

FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECY

It is written:

Matthew 1:1 King James Version (KJV)
1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

King James Version (KJV)

Self testimony does not make it so from the poisonous vine and his offspring.... Jesus is the vine as per john...he and his followers try to wrap their poisonous roots around everything but when we finally clean up the garden for good there will be no place left for the vine and his offspring to take root anymore...

Forum List

Back