The Jewish "race"?

Then how can comments made about the struggle in the ME supporting Palestinians be considered racist against Jews?
Palestine is a geographical region on the planet Earth. Therefore the people who live in that geographical region of the planet Earth are known as Palistinians, regardless of their religious beliefs or race.

Is a geo-political region.

ON Wiki Judaism is listed under religion, as they come from all nations and they spread out over the globe, so those born in Israel are Israelites, like those born in Palestine are Palestinians, and those born in France are French. We have Orthodox Jews, Secular Jews, Atheist Jews, and since one can become Jewish like one can become RC , it has to be a religion. I imagine its like RC, if one is born to a RC in the old days one is brought up in the RC faith so a child takes the mothers faith. Now days its still so, till the time a child grows and makes his own decision. Where do Jews originate from, good question, they don't really know either I don't think.

Yes and know. Jews consider themselves a nationality, or ethnic group. By the Hebrew law, you cannot detach from it even if you "convert" to other group or faith. As an example. I can convert myself to Christianity 100 times over and go live in Madagascar, getting married to a Christian man, have my kids become devoted catholics... Still they will be considered Jews by the people of Israel. it's passed by mother, yes, but even if you "decide to leave" by the religious rules you're still considered "in the club" and so will your kids.

ON Wiki Judaism is listed under religion, as they come from all nations and they spread out over the globe, so those born in Israel are Israelites, like those born in Palestine are Palestinians, and those born in France are French. We have Orthodox Jews, Secular Jews, Atheist Jews, and since one can become Jewish like one can become RC , it has to be a religion. I imagine its like RC, if one is born to a RC in the old days one is brought up in the RC faith so a child takes the mothers faith. Now days its still so, till the time a child grows and makes his own decision. Where do Jews originate from, good question, they don't really know either I don't think.

Yes and know. Jews consider themselves a nationality, or ethnic group. By the Hebrew law, you cannot detach from it even if you "convert" to other group or faith. As an example. I can convert myself to Christianity 100 times over and go live in Madagascar, getting married to a Christian man, have my kids become devoted catholics... Still they will be considered Jews by the people of Israel. it's passed by mother, yes, but even if you "decide to leave" by the religious rules you're still considered "in the club" and so will your kids.

Yes I know if your Mom was Jewish you were, but ever wonder why?? I do since its the men who were allowed in the synagogues, not women. I think its because to grow the community and the men mated with more than one woman so every baby born was a Israelite who practiced Judaism , according to your OT, the Israelite men liked and mated and had children with non Israelite women. My birth cert says Caucasian American, now you might be an Israelite as you were born in Israel and you might be a jew if you practice Judaism (some form of it).

Who told you women are not allowrd into syangogues? You're misinformed.

I'm not sure I understand the logic you're talking about, but the logic behind it is that if a father of the child is unknown, or unsure, then the child's legacy is uncertain, too. In case it's the mother's genetics that counts, there is no doubt.

To be a Jew, you need to be born to a Jewish mother, or convert. Those are the conditions. Of course, that should be your practice, and not Avoda Zarah. As for myself, since my birthmother wasn't Jewish, and my adoptive parents converted me, for converts children the law states differently. You are raised a Jew, and when you reach maturity you can choose whether you accept the Jewish religion/nationality to be part of you, or you want out. Natural born Jews don't get to choose, converts children do. I think you realize what my choice was.

Are you saying women were allowed in the synagogues in the OT? Well you were born in Israel so that makes you an Israelite as far as I'm concerned, I was born in American so I'm an American. I was raised RC so I am a Christian, you choose Judaism as your faith so that makes you a Jew. I'm a little of both my parents and their parents and who knows. Now what tribe did you adoptive Mother come from ?

I wasn't born in Israel, and that doesn't matter, anyway. My point was entirely different. For the tribe, I never asked, actually.

Obsess yourself with this lot:

The Lost Jewish Tribe of China Jewniverse

They do as DNA studies have shown the originate from Judea and Samaria

And their DNA is close to the Arab Palestinians. They are Canaanites then.

"Canaanite" is not a race.

5 So the people of Israel dwelt among the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, the Per′izzites, the Hivites, and the Jeb′usites; 6 and they took their daughters to themselves for wives, and their own daughters they gave to their sons; and they served their gods.

So then since the Canaanites weren't a race and aren't none of the others are and neither are the Israelites, is this what your saying.

The Canaanites were a folk. Dear Lord in heaven, your right!
Dear Lord in heaven, the Israelites were a folk as well , and many think the Israelites are the Canaanites as they the Israelites spoke the Canaanites language.

Last edited:

Nothing unusual , they fled all over starting in the 3rd century BC, and intermarried.

What tribe are you descended from is what you should be looking at,

Yes I know if your Mom was Jewish you were, but ever wonder why?? I do since its the men who were allowed in the synagogues, not women. I think its because to grow the community and the men mated with more than one woman so every baby born was a Israelite who practiced Judaism , according to your OT, the Israelite men liked and mated and had children with non Israelite women. My birth cert says Caucasian American, now you might be an Israelite as you were born in Israel and you might be a jew if you practice Judaism (some form of it).

I'm not sure I understand the logic you're talking about, but the logic behind it is that if a father of the child is unknown, or unsure, then the child's legacy is uncertain, too. In case it's the mother's genetics that counts, there is no doubt.

To be a Jew, you need to be born to a Jewish mother, or convert. Those are the conditions. Of course, that should be your practice, and not Avoda Zarah. As for myself, since my birthmother wasn't Jewish, and my adoptive parents converted me, for converts children the law states differently. You are raised a Jew, and when you reach maturity you can choose whether you accept the Jewish religion/nationality to be part of you, or you want out. Natural born Jews don't get to choose, converts children do. I think you realize what my choice was.

Are you saying women were allowed in the synagogues in the OT? Well you were born in Israel so that makes you an Israelite as far as I'm concerned, I was born in American so I'm an American. I was raised RC so I am a Christian, you choose Judaism as your faith so that makes you a Jew. I'm a little of both my parents and their parents and who knows. Now what tribe did you adoptive Mother come from ?

What tribe are your descended from is what you should be asking, I come from the Icene tribe which originated in what is now Easy Anglia. A very ferocious group of people led by a warrior Queen called Boudecia

Aaron, the brother of Moses, yea right, we have no proof of Aaron or Moses do we? Who was Aaron and who was Moses. We don't even know who the ancient Hebrews were except they spoke the same language as the Canaanites. I'm related to Adam and my female parts Eve. How is that for you. There is only one reason to check DNA and that is to look for diseases, and if one is from the same region chances are good both parents will carry the gene.
Penelope seems to obsessed with genes. We know that she doesn't actually care about what is happening to Arabs since so many have murdered each other and not a word from her. A DNA test, among other things, can help people find out if they have Native American blood so that they can quality for the health services available to them. I am willing to bet that if Penelope blabbering about being a Caucasian would take a DNA test she would find that it will show that she also has Black blood in her. Horrors, a NeoNazi having Black blood when they are the ones who attack Blacks in this country. What will her friends down at the Bund Hall think? She mentioned Adam and Eve, but it has been proven that we all come out of Africa via one man and one woman. Read up about that, Penelope, and then take a DNA test to see what percentage of the Black race you are.

It wouldn't bother me at all, and why would I get tested, I know where I'm from and my grandparents were from, to go way back is crazy. Yes out of Africa we came but not 6000 years ago, and if we want to name a group of people, Jews and we have a big group of people with similar dna, does not mean they were the ones who wrote the bible. Native Americans are all different , different tribes, but yes one can tell if they are from the native to America, but before long they also intermarried. One can't depend on the OT for history, the Jews do even know where their from, and they intermarried for centuries, whoever they are. Were all mixed breeds, but if two people think they are both originate from the same area a Dna test is helpful to check for each having the same gene for a disease condition. Now the Palestinians at least stayed in the area, and probably do share more DNA than those who relocated to Israel from from Germany, Russia, all over. To even make a claim that those in Israel are from the 12 tribes of the Bible is nonsense, if there even were a Jacob who changed his name to Israel.
You are a hypocrite, Penelope. You can blabber on and on about Jews all your want to, but the bottom line is that you are obsessed with the Jews when you care nothing about what is happening to the Arabs being killed by their fellow Arabs in the rest of the Middle East where you can't drag up the Jews. This is the modus operandi of all good little NeoNazi Jew haters like you.

You do know there's another forum on this board that discusses the rest of the Middle East? It's called "Middle East- General" there's also a forum on Iran and on Iraq. Those are the places to discuss what the peoples of the region are doing to each other. This forum is about the Palestine-Israel question so Penelope is quite within her rights to ignore the rest of the ME if she wants to.

No-PLace-for-Hate-LOGO_NoCrops.jpg

I like the fact that "No place for Hate" has been trademarked by the ADL, too funny; as if they have copyright and can pontificate on who is allowed to hate who.

What tribe are your descended from is what you should be asking, I come from the Icene tribe which originated in what is now Easy Anglia. A very ferocious group of people led by a warrior Queen called Boudecia

I don't claim to be a Jew from the tribe of Judah and part of Benjamin.

Which of us would be remotely interested in who or what you are?

...I wasn't born in Israel, and that doesn't matter, anyway...

Well it does, it makes you a Zionist colonist.

No-one is suited to define my identity, but myself.

I can define myself as a Chinaman, but the native Chinese and their authorities don't have to agree with my definition. It's a fundamental human dichotomy; how we perceive ourselves and how others perceive us.

Aaron, the brother of Moses, yea right, we have no proof of Aaron or Moses do we? Who was Aaron and who was Moses. We don't even know who the ancient Hebrews were except they spoke the same language as the Canaanites. I'm related to Adam and my female parts Eve. How is that for you. There is only one reason to check DNA and that is to look for diseases, and if one is from the same region chances are good both parents will carry the gene.
Penelope seems to obsessed with genes. We know that she doesn't actually care about what is happening to Arabs since so many have murdered each other and not a word from her. A DNA test, among other things, can help people find out if they have Native American blood so that they can quality for the health services available to them. I am willing to bet that if Penelope blabbering about being a Caucasian would take a DNA test she would find that it will show that she also has Black blood in her. Horrors, a NeoNazi having Black blood when they are the ones who attack Blacks in this country. What will her friends down at the Bund Hall think? She mentioned Adam and Eve, but it has been proven that we all come out of Africa via one man and one woman. Read up about that, Penelope, and then take a DNA test to see what percentage of the Black race you are.

It wouldn't bother me at all, and why would I get tested, I know where I'm from and my grandparents were from, to go way back is crazy. Yes out of Africa we came but not 6000 years ago, and if we want to name a group of people, Jews and we have a big group of people with similar dna, does not mean they were the ones who wrote the bible. Native Americans are all different , different tribes, but yes one can tell if they are from the native to America, but before long they also intermarried. One can't depend on the OT for history, the Jews do even know where their from, and they intermarried for centuries, whoever they are. Were all mixed breeds, but if two people think they are both originate from the same area a Dna test is helpful to check for each having the same gene for a disease condition. Now the Palestinians at least stayed in the area, and probably do share more DNA than those who relocated to Israel from from Germany, Russia, all over. To even make a claim that those in Israel are from the 12 tribes of the Bible is nonsense, if there even were a Jacob who changed his name to Israel.
You are a hypocrite, Penelope. You can blabber on and on about Jews all your want to, but the bottom line is that you are obsessed with the Jews when you care nothing about what is happening to the Arabs being killed by their fellow Arabs in the rest of the Middle East where you can't drag up the Jews. This is the modus operandi of all good little NeoNazi Jew haters like you.

You do know there's another forum on this board that discusses the rest of the Middle East? It's called "Middle East- General" there's also a forum on Iran and on Iraq. Those are the places to discuss what the peoples of the region are doing to each other. This forum is about the Palestine-Israel question so Penelope is quite within her rights to ignore the rest of the ME if she wants to.
Israel is a part of the Middle-East, dhimwit.

No one,but when I'm attacked I don't scream anti American do I?

The term 'Ashkenazi' refers to Jewish people of recent European ancestry, with an historical separation from other major Jewish populations in North Africa and the Middle East.1 The contemporary Ashkenazi gene pool is thought to have originated from a founding deme that migrated from the Near East within the last two millennia.2 After moving through Italy and the Rhine Valley, the Ashkenazi population presumably experienced a complex demographic history characterized by numerous migrations and fluctuations in population size. During the past 500 years, there was a period of rapid growth3 culminating in an estimated population size of 8 million Ashkenazi Jews at the outbreak of the Second World War.4

The combined mtDNA and disease mutation data suggest that Ashkenazi Jewish populations experienced a long period of accentuated genetic drift marked by an early bottleneck, perhaps beginning in the Near East. Prolonged periods of low effective population size can lead to the accumulation of slightly deleterious mutations throughout the genome.46 Small founder populations derived from large ancestral populations are not always capable of purging these deleterious mutations. This may be the ultimate cause of the segregation of disease mutations in Ashkenazi Jews.

http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v12/n5/full/5201156a.html

Ashkenazim, the category to which most American Jews belong, come largely from Central and Eastern Europe, whereas Sephardim come from the Mideast. There is no reason to suppose that Ashkenazim carry more or fewer mutations than any other populations. The disease mutations in this group have have simply been particularly well studied

The oldest mutation, one that causes a blood-clotting disorder known as Factor XI deficiency, occurred 120 generations ago, or 2,200 years ago, when the Jews first became a distinct people in the Mideast. Many others, including three of the four lysosome diseases, occurred 900 years ago, after the founding and expansion of the Central European Ashkenazic community. The third group of mutations date from the founding of the Lithuanian Jewish community in 1500, Dr. Risch said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/04/health/genetics/04GENE.html

Last edited:

I was responding to this, "...but the bottom line is that you are obsessed with the Jews when you care nothing about what is happening to the Arabs being killed by their fellow Arabs in the rest of the Middle East where you can't drag up the Jews." as for Israel being a part of the Middle East, I assume you mean physically as opposed to culturally or ethnically?

I was responding to this, "...but the bottom line is that you are obsessed with the Jews when you care nothing about what is happening to the Arabs being killed by their fellow Arabs in the rest of the Middle East where you can't drag up the Jews." as for Israel being a part of the Middle East, I assume you mean physically as opposed to culturally or ethnically?
Thorry. Didn't mean to hurt your widdle feewings. Jerk.

No one,but when I'm attacked I don't scream anti American do I?

Who is attacking you?

Forum List

Back