The Jewish "race"?

Would you say that arab muslims are more M.E. culturally and ethnically than say the Jews who can trace their lineage back 4,000 years when they struggle to trace their residency of Palestine back 3 or 4 generations.

Of course Arabians are more Middle Eastern than European Jews. The Arabian Peninsula is part of the Middle East. Arab is a linguistic and cultural term for local people that adopted the Arabic language and the Arabic culture. "Arabs" from North Africa are not Middle Eastern at all. "Arabs" of the Middle East are, of course Middle Eastern but not very Arabian. The desert where the Arabians come from did not support a large population, so the Arabians were leaders and the officer corps of armies made up of local converts.

And of course, European Jews are no more "Middle Eastern" than other Europeans, particularly Mediterranean Europeans.

"Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European"

Surprise Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European

You didn't. I was merely explaining my point as your intellectual and comprehension skills are so clearly limited; as well as your spelling. Your comment should read, "Sorry. Didn't mean to hurt your little feelings. Jerk."
R U telling me how to thpell?
Many of us here would think that the jerk is you. What type of subject is this to bring up on a forum except to incite others against the Jews? Naturally, you being an anti-Semite just eat up threads such as this. Let's also face it, Penelope is also an anti-Semite like you and she can't get enough of this thread.
Not under CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW it doesn't. But it does m
Well it does, it makes you a Zionist colonist.

Not under CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW it doesn't. But it does make all the Palestinians illegal immigrants under the same law.

The Palestinians are the indigenous inhabitants, how can they be illegal immigrants under any law, much less the laws you make up as you go?
Are you back at it again, Mr. S., with the same old, same old stuff. The vast majority of the Arabs came from their poor surrounding countries when the Jews had jobs for them. Are you that blind that you don't see your fellow Arabs and other poor people swarming into Europe, America and Canada for jobs?

Palestinians The Invented People

Anyone can post links to propaganda pieces, but the facts are the facts and are available from university and UN archives. From the Anglo-American Survey of Palestine Vol. II archived by the Berman Jewish Policy Archive at NYU and Wagner Univ. which states of 414,456 migrants to Palestine, 376,415 were Jews. Blows your BS out of the water I'm afraid.

Home Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

View attachment 36413

Not really as by its very title it shows it is not a "source" document, but an edited and published pamphlet sold as such. A source document would have one author and not be edited by a publishing house.

Another fail on the same document you have failed on so many times in the past. Keep trying one day you may get it right..............

It is the source document. All of your whining and crying can't change that. But, even for you, calling a thousand plus page treatise a pamphlet, is just silly. It is the definitive source document on Palestine. Of course, the fact that a Jewish foundation and two U.S. University sponsor the archive makes it unimpeachable. You should read it. Learn some facts instead of posting bullshit.

"A Survey of Palestine Volume 2
Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry, 1946

The material thus assembled is a survey of Palestine and was prepared between the middle of December, 1945, and the end of January, 1946. The object of the survey was to examine the conditions in Palestine with special attention to subjects bearing on absorptive capacity."

A Survey of Palestine Volume 2 Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

The facts are the facts as depicted in near contemporaneous reports duly archived for posterity. There are no source documents that support your Zionist myths and propaganda.

Not according to leading geneticists who have shown that the Ashkenazi Jews have a closer match to the Sephardic Jews that either has to arab muslims. In fact arab muslims have a closer match to dogs, apes and bananas than they have to the Jews. The DNA has been analysed and it shows this to be a fact, this is why the arab muslims will not have DNA testing done as it can show they are not from Palestine but from Egypt, Syria, Iran, Iraq and Saudi.

Not according to leading geneticists who have shown that the Ashkenazi Jews have a closer match to the Sephardic Jews that either has to arab muslims. In fact arab muslims have a closer match to dogs, apes and bananas than they have to the Jews. The DNA has been analysed and it shows this to be a fact, this is why the arab muslims will not have DNA testing done as it can show they are not from Palestine but from Egypt, Syria, Iran, Iraq and Saudi.

I see you are just blathering nonsense and I posted a link to a reputable science site reporting on a recent study. But, you always make things up Phoney, we are used to it.

You are just making things up Phoney. I posted a report of a 2013 study.

Many of us here would think that the jerk is you. What type of subject is this to bring up on a forum except to incite others against the Jews? Naturally, you being an anti-Semite just eat up threads such as this. Let's also face it, Penelope is also an anti-Semite like you and she can't get enough of this thread.
Not under CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW it doesn't. But it does make all the Palestinians illegal immigrants under the same law.

The Palestinians are the indigenous inhabitants, how can they be illegal immigrants under any law, much less the laws you make up as you go?
Are you back at it again, Mr. S., with the same old, same old stuff. The vast majority of the Arabs came from their poor surrounding countries when the Jews had jobs for them. Are you that blind that you don't see your fellow Arabs and other poor people swarming into Europe, America and Canada for jobs?

Anyone can post links to propaganda pieces, but the facts are the facts and are available from university and UN archives. From the Anglo-American Survey of Palestine Vol. II archived by the Berman Jewish Policy Archive at NYU and Wagner Univ. which states of 414,456 migrants to Palestine, 376,415 were Jews. Blows your BS out of the water I'm afraid.

View attachment 36413

Not really as by its very title it shows it is not a "source" document, but an edited and published pamphlet sold as such. A source document would have one author and not be edited by a publishing house.

Another fail on the same document you have failed on so many times in the past. Keep trying one day you may get it right..............

It is the source document. All of your whining and crying can't change that. But, even for you, calling a thousand plus page treatise a pamphlet, is just silly. It is the definitive source document on Palestine. Of course, the fact that a Jewish foundation and two U.S. University sponsor the archive makes it unimpeachable. You should read it. Learn some facts instead of posting bullshit.

The material thus assembled is a survey of Palestine and was prepared between the middle of December, 1945, and the end of January, 1946. The object of the survey was to examine the conditions in Palestine with special attention to subjects bearing on absorptive capacity."

NOPE as it is the work of many people and has been edited for publication, making it a non source document. That is what its official designation is a pamphlet and it was sold on the open market for gain.
Now if it had one author and had been published as a dissertation then it would be a "source" document

Another fail by Abdul on this non source document.
The facts are the facts as depicted in near contemporaneous reports duly archived for posterity. There are no source documents that support your Zionist myths and propaganda.

View attachment 36413

It is the definitive source of information used by the UN for the Partition Plan. You really are making a fool of yourself. In any case, every other source document has the same information, the Survey of Palastine is just more detailed. But go ahead and continue making things up.

It is included as Appendix 9 of the UN Partition Plan.

"
(a) Memorandum on the Administration of Palestine under the Mandate. Jerusalem, June 1947, 14 pages.

(b) Survey of Palestine,
Volumes I and II, prepared in December. 1945 and January 1946 for the information of the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry (Volumes I and II, 1139 pages, with a table of contents at the beginning of each volume and an index at the end of Volume II).
See Annex 5.

(c) A Survey of Palestine, Volume III, containing analyses and additional information compiled in March 1946 at the request of members of the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry. This volume (pages 1141 to 1371) supplements the first two volumes; its table of con-tents refers to the relevant chapters in Volumes I and II.

(d) Supplement to Survey of Palestine. Notes compiled for the information of the United Nations Special Committee on Palestine, June 1947, 153 pages. Its table of contents refers to the relevant pages in the first two volumes of the Survey of Palestine.

View attachment 36413

Thorry. Didn't mean to hurt your widdle feewings. Jerk.

You didn't. I was merely explaining my point as your intellectual and comprehension skills are so clearly limited; as well as your spelling. Your comment should read, "Sorry. Didn't mean to hurt your little feelings. Jerk."
...I wasn't born in Israel, and that doesn't matter, anyway...

Well it does, it makes you a Zionist colonist.

View attachment 36413
Mr. S.'s chart doesn't show what the number of Arabs there were in that particular region before they came from their poor countries for the jobs the Jews had for them. We can see that Mr. S. is on a roll today with his b.s. version of facts while he wants us to think that the others are posting b.s. This was still a stupid thread to start with, and it was only started to incite hatred against the Jews. Why don't Mr. S. and Penelope start a thread illustrating the different races of Muslims if they are so interested in race.

It's a hoot, Phoenall, how the Arabs and their fellow Jew haters on this forum can't get enough of trying to prove that the European Jews aren't genetically similar to the Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews. The bottom line is that they are trying so hard to convince people that all the land in the Middle East belongs to the Arabs and not one inch belongs to the Jews. I would suggest that the Arabs on this forum plus their fellow travelers have their DNA tests to see if they have some Jewish blood themselves (horrors) or if they are really close relatives to chimpaneze and gorillas. Don't pay attention to what they call you because I think the readers who aren't Jew haters can see right through them and what their intentions really are. Why do you think a thread like this was even started?

Tracing the Roots of Jewishness Science AAAS News

New genetic study More evidence for modern Ashkenazi Jews ancient Hebrew patrimony Scope Blog

It's a hoot, Phoenall, how the Arabs and their fellow Jew haters on this forum can't get enough of trying to prove that the European Jews aren't genetically similar to the Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews. The bottom line is that they are trying so hard to convince people that all the land in the Middle East belongs to the Arabs and not one inch belongs to the Jews. I would suggest that the Arabs on this forum plus their fellow travelers have their DNA tests to see if they have some Jewish blood themselves (horrors) or if they are really close relatives to chimpaneze and gorillas. Don't pay attention to what they call you because I think the readers who aren't Jew haters can see right through them and what their intentions really are. Why do you think a thread like this was even started?

New genetic study More evidence for modern Ashkenazi Jews ancient Hebrew patrimony Scope Blog

The Chosen Genes - The Chronicle Review - The Chronicle of Higher Education

Me? I'm a white European Jew myself Russia, Romania...Can't say that i miss the Jew- fro.though

12-20-2014Highschoolpic_zps0bba0e47.jpg

Some consider Jewry to be a race.
Some consider it to be a religious group.
Others even simply consider it to be a culture.
Some consider it to be some mixture of the three.
I agree with the Rabbi on this one: it is a religious group.

Many US-Americans say that they are "1/2 Jewish" or "1/4 Indian" - but what exactly should that mean? Is a dude's liver "Jewish", but maybe his pancreas "Protestant"?

Some can make the argument that Jewry is a race because Halakha (Jewish Law) dictates that the religion is passed from the mother to the child. And every child born of a Jewish mother is indeed, in the eyes of Halakha, automatically Jewish. But people can also convert to Judaism. There are Black Jews (see: Ethiopia), there are Indian (as in, the sub-continent) Jews, there are Chinese Jews, there are Latino Jews, there are White Jews and of course, there are Middle-Eastern Jews. Hell, there are even Jewish Eskimos - so Jews can belong to many different races.

There is nothing in the Tanakh that states that Jews are supposed to belong to one race or be a race unto themselves. They were (are) supposed to be a religious group until themselves.

Plus, since the NAZIs deliberately used genealogical tables to decide who was "Jewish" enough to be murdered brutally through systematic genocide on the order ot 6 to 7 million Jews, most Jews are therefore somewhat allergic to the use of race in describing the oldest monotheistic religion in the world.

Therefore, if your question was really an truly probing to learn some facts, I hope this helped.

But if you are just trying to flame Jews because you hate them, then go shove it where the sun don't shine. I've seen lots and lots of Jew-haters start with pleasantly worded questions like this.

How about that for a succinct answer?

watching-you.png

How did I do, Hossfly ?
Not THAT WELL REALLY but just confirmed more Jews in Israel are NOT a Semitic Peoples unlike the real Jews and Palestnians theliq

Well they are not Hoss,according to Semitic Jews.....so why are you trying to say differently......crikey now explain to the folks why the Palestinians are a Semitic People and European Jews are NOT....I know I give you these tests but YOU NEED EM......steve

Following on from a comment in a recent post regarding the Rabbi who stated "Jews are not a race, we are a religious group."

Then how can comments made about the struggle in the ME supporting Palestinians be considered racist against Jews?

Surely race is a genetic distinction, and refers to people with shared ancestry and shared genetic traits. You can't change your race; it's in your DNA. I could never become black or Asian no matter how much I might want to. However, I can become Jewish...

Yes, DNA testing has been carried out to try and prove that Jews are a race, however, there does appear to be quite some differential between the various Jewish 'races'...

I believe that there are some Jews who are offended by the thought of Judaism as being consider a 'race'... Preferring to be considered a 'religious family'.

Jews are a race, relgion, culture, and a nation. Duh.

"The Palestinian people?" :lmao:

Last edited:
Following on from a comment in a recent post regarding the Rabbi who stated "Jews are not a race, we are a religious group."

Then how can comments made about the struggle in the ME supporting Palestinians be considered racist against Jews?

Surely race is a genetic distinction, and refers to people with shared ancestry and shared genetic traits. You can't change your race; it's in your DNA. I could never become black or Asian no matter how much I might want to. However, I can become Jewish...

Yes, DNA testing has been carried out to try and prove that Jews are a race, however, there does appear to be quite some differential between the various Jewish 'races'...

I believe that there are some Jews who are offended by the thought of Judaism as being consider a 'race'... Preferring to be considered a 'religious family'.

Jews are a race, relgion, culture, and a nation. Duh.

"The Palestinian people?" :lmao:

Talk about covering all your bases!!
yawn.gif

Forum List

Back