The Jewish "race"?

What tribe are you descended from is what you should be looking at,
Are you saying women were allowed in the synagogues in the OT? Well you were born in Israel so that makes you an Israelite as far as I'm concerned, I was born in American so I'm an American. I was raised RC so I am a Christian, you choose Judaism as your faith so that makes you a Jew. I'm a little of both my parents and their parents and who knows. Now what tribe did you adoptive Mother come from ?

What tribe are your descended from is what you should be asking, I come from the Icene tribe which originated in what is now Easy Anglia. A very ferocious group of people led by a warrior Queen called Boudecia

I don't claim to be a Jew from the tribe of Judah and part of Benjamin.

Which of us would be remotely interested in who or what you are?

No one,but when I'm attacked I don't scream anti American do I?

Who is attacking you?
I am using that as an example. I am called anti semitic and names on here, on a daily basis if I do not agree with the pro Israel groupies , and I don't yell racist, anti American Nazi, do I? NO.
ON a side note, anyone who thinks Americas , the USA's first allegiance is to Israel , I would call them anti-American.

Last edited:
What tribe are your descended from is what you should be asking, I come from the Icene tribe which originated in what is now Easy Anglia. A very ferocious group of people led by a warrior Queen called Boudecia

Which of us would be remotely interested in who or what you are?

No one,but when I'm attacked I don't scream anti American do I?

Who is attacking you?
I am using that as an example. I am called anti semitic and names on here, on a daily basis if I do not agree with the pro Israel groupies , and I don't yell racist, anti American Nazi, do it. NO.
ON a side note, anyone who thinks Americas , the USA's first allegiance is to Israel , I would call them anti-American.
Bless you, my child.

Following on from a comment in a recent post regarding the Rabbi who stated "Jews are not a race, we are a religious group."

Then how can comments made about the struggle in the ME supporting Palestinians be considered racist against Jews?

Surely race is a genetic distinction, and refers to people with shared ancestry and shared genetic traits. You can't change your race; it's in your DNA. I could never become black or Asian no matter how much I might want to. However, I can become Jewish...

Yes, DNA testing has been carried out to try and prove that Jews are a race, however, there does appear to be quite some differential between the various Jewish 'races'...

I believe that there are some Jews who are offended by the thought of Judaism as being consider a 'race'... Preferring to be considered a 'religious family'.

some on the left quibble about Judeans and Israelis having the same "interest" as a social motive.

Penelope pg 1
ON Wiki Judaism is listed under religion, as they come from all nations and they spread out over the globe, so those born in Israel are Israelites, like those born in Palestine are Palestinians, and those born in France are French. We have Orthodox Jews, Secular Jews, Atheist Jews, and since one can become Jewish like one can become RC , it has to be a religion. I imagine its like RC, if one is born to a RC in the old days one is brought up in the RC faith so a child takes the mothers faith. Now days its still so, till the time a child grows and makes his own decision. Where do Jews originate from, good question, they don't really know either I don't think.
How Dishonest.
When searching the subject of Jews, one would search wiki for.. JEWS, not Dishonestly say they are listed as merely a religion.
ie

So when on pg 3 you are forced to admit what you must have seen, but withheld....

And their DNA is close to the Arab Palestinians.
They are Canaanites then.
You are already admitting they ARE Genetically related and Identifiable.
Of course they are also closely related to the Kurds, as Jews originated in Northern Mesopotamia, then later, the Holy Land.

You are of course a simple Anti-semite, not even rating semi-cloaked 'anti-cough-zionist' status.

Nothing new.
`

Last edited:
It wouldn't bother me at all, and why would I get tested, I know where I'm from and my grandparents were from, to go way back is crazy. Yes out of Africa we came but not 6000 years ago, and if we want to name a group of people, Jews and we have a big group of people with similar dna, does not mean they were the ones who wrote the bible. Native Americans are all different , different tribes, but yes one can tell if they are from the native to America, but before long they also intermarried. One can't depend on the OT for history, the Jews do even know where their from, and they intermarried for centuries, whoever they are. Were all mixed breeds, but if two people think they are both originate from the same area a Dna test is helpful to check for each having the same gene for a disease condition. Now the Palestinians at least stayed in the area, and probably do share more DNA than those who relocated to Israel from from Germany, Russia, all over. To even make a claim that those in Israel are from the 12 tribes of the Bible is nonsense, if there even were a Jacob who changed his name to Israel.
You are a hypocrite, Penelope. You can blabber on and on about Jews all your want to, but the bottom line is that you are obsessed with the Jews when you care nothing about what is happening to the Arabs being killed by their fellow Arabs in the rest of the Middle East where you can't drag up the Jews. This is the modus operandi of all good little NeoNazi Jew haters like you.

You do know there's another forum on this board that discusses the rest of the Middle East? It's called "Middle East- General" there's also a forum on Iran and on Iraq. Those are the places to discuss what the peoples of the region are doing to each other. This forum is about the Palestine-Israel question so Penelope is quite within her rights to ignore the rest of the ME if she wants to.
Israel is a part of the Middle-East, dhimwit.

I was responding to this, "...but the bottom line is that you are obsessed with the Jews when you care nothing about what is happening to the Arabs being killed by their fellow Arabs in the rest of the Middle East where you can't drag up the Jews." as for Israel being a part of the Middle East, I assume you mean physically as opposed to culturally or ethnically?
Thorry. Didn't mean to hurt your widdle feewings. Jerk.

You didn't. I was merely explaining my point as your intellectual and comprehension skills are so clearly limited; as well as your spelling. Your comment should read, "Sorry. Didn't mean to hurt your little feelings. Jerk."

Penelope pg 1
ON Wiki Judaism is listed under religion, as they come from all nations and they spread out over the globe, so those born in Israel are Israelites, like those born in Palestine are Palestinians, and those born in France are French. We have Orthodox Jews, Secular Jews, Atheist Jews, and since one can become Jewish like one can become RC , it has to be a religion. I imagine its like RC, if one is born to a RC in the old days one is brought up in the RC faith so a child takes the mothers faith. Now days its still so, till the time a child grows and makes his own decision. Where do Jews originate from, good question, they don't really know either I don't think.
How Dishonest.
When searching the subject of Jews, one would search wiki for.. JEWS, not Dishonestly say they are listed as merely a religion.
ie

So when on pg 3 you are forced to admit what you must have seen, but withheld....

Of course they are also closely related to the Kurds, as Jews originated in Northern Mesopotamia, then later, the Holy Land.

You are of course a simple Anti-semite, not even rating semi-cloaked 'anti-cough-zionist' status.

Nothing new.
`

Penelope pg 1
How Dishonest.
ie

Nothing new.
`

You haven't read any of my links have you?

You are a hypocrite, Penelope. You can blabber on and on about Jews all your want to, but the bottom line is that you are obsessed with the Jews when you care nothing about what is happening to the Arabs being killed by their fellow Arabs in the rest of the Middle East where you can't drag up the Jews. This is the modus operandi of all good little NeoNazi Jew haters like you.

You do know there's another forum on this board that discusses the rest of the Middle East? It's called "Middle East- General" there's also a forum on Iran and on Iraq. Those are the places to discuss what the peoples of the region are doing to each other. This forum is about the Palestine-Israel question so Penelope is quite within her rights to ignore the rest of the ME if she wants to.

I was responding to this, "...but the bottom line is that you are obsessed with the Jews when you care nothing about what is happening to the Arabs being killed by their fellow Arabs in the rest of the Middle East where you can't drag up the Jews." as for Israel being a part of the Middle East, I assume you mean physically as opposed to culturally or ethnically?

You didn't. I was merely explaining my point as your intellectual and comprehension skills are so clearly limited; as well as your spelling. Your comment should read, "Sorry. Didn't mean to hurt your little feelings. Jerk."
R U telling me how to thpell?
Many of us here would think that the jerk is you. What type of subject is this to bring up on a forum except to incite others against the Jews? Naturally, you being an anti-Semite just eat up threads such as this. Let's also face it, Penelope is also an anti-Semite like you and she can't get enough of this thread.

Many of us here would think that the jerk is you. What type of subject is this to bring up on a forum except to incite others against the Jews? Naturally, you being an anti-Semite just eat up threads such as this. Let's also face it, Penelope is also an anti-Semite like you and she can't get enough of this thread.
Not under CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW it doesn't. But it does m
...I wasn't born in Israel, and that doesn't matter, anyway...

Well it does, it makes you a Zionist colonist.

Not under CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW it doesn't. But it does make all the Palestinians illegal immigrants under the same law.

The Palestinians are the indigenous inhabitants, how can they be illegal immigrants under any law, much less the laws you make up as you go?

Not under CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW it doesn't. But it does make all the Palestinians illegal immigrants under the same law.

The Palestinians are the indigenous inhabitants, how can they be illegal immigrants under any law, much less the laws you make up as you go?
Are you back at it again, Mr. S., with the same old, same old stuff. The vast majority of the Arabs came from their poor surrounding countries when the Jews had jobs for them. Are you that blind that you don't see your fellow Arabs and other poor people swarming into Europe, America and Canada for jobs?

Palestinians The Invented People

Judaism is a religion, but Jews are an ethnicity, as established so very clearly by D.N.A.

The miniscule number of converts to Judaism has no real effect on the notion of Jewish ethnicity.

If being a Jew is only a religious affiliation its easier those Jews who side against the interest of the Jewish people to do so..I'm mean it's just a religion. I agree with your post:thup: .

Are you back at it again, Mr. S., with the same old, same old stuff. The vast majority of the Arabs came from their poor surrounding countries when the Jews had jobs for them. Are you that blind that you don't see your fellow Arabs and other poor people swarming into Europe, America and Canada for jobs?

Anyone can post links to propaganda pieces, but the facts are the facts and are available from university and UN archives. From the Anglo-American Survey of Palestine Vol. II archived by the Berman Jewish Policy Archive at NYU and Wagner Univ. which states of 414,456 migrants to Palestine, 376,415 were Jews. Blows your BS out of the water I'm afraid.

Home Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

Immigration 1920-1946.png

Yes and know. Jews consider themselves a nationality, or ethnic group. By the Hebrew law, you cannot detach from it even if you "convert" to other group or faith. As an example. I can convert myself to Christianity 100 times over and go live in Madagascar, getting married to a Christian man, have my kids become devoted catholics... Still they will be considered Jews by the people of Israel. it's passed by mother, yes, but even if you "decide to leave" by the religious rules you're still considered "in the club" and so will your kids.

Yes and know. Jews consider themselves a nationality, or ethnic group. By the Hebrew law, you cannot detach from it even if you "convert" to other group or faith. As an example. I can convert myself to Christianity 100 times over and go live in Madagascar, getting married to a Christian man, have my kids become devoted catholics... Still they will be considered Jews by the people of Israel. it's passed by mother, yes, but even if you "decide to leave" by the religious rules you're still considered "in the club" and so will your kids.

Yes I know if your Mom was Jewish you were, but ever wonder why?? I do since its the men who were allowed in the synagogues, not women. I think its because to grow the community and the men mated with more than one woman so every baby born was a Israelite who practiced Judaism , according to your OT, the Israelite men liked and mated and had children with non Israelite women. My birth cert says Caucasian American, now you might be an Israelite as you were born in Israel and you might be a jew if you practice Judaism (some form of it).

Who told you women are not allowrd into syangogues? You're misinformed.

I'm not sure I understand the logic you're talking about, but the logic behind it is that if a father of the child is unknown, or unsure, then the child's legacy is uncertain, too. In case it's the mother's genetics that counts, there is no doubt.

To be a Jew, you need to be born to a Jewish mother, or convert. Those are the conditions. Of course, that should be your practice, and not Avoda Zarah. As for myself, since my birthmother wasn't Jewish, and my adoptive parents converted me, for converts children the law states differently. You are raised a Jew, and when you reach maturity you can choose whether you accept the Jewish religion/nationality to be part of you, or you want out. Natural born Jews don't get to choose, converts children do. I think you realize what my choice was.

Are you saying women were allowed in the synagogues in the OT? Well you were born in Israel so that makes you an Israelite as far as I'm concerned, I was born in American so I'm an American. I was raised RC so I am a Christian, you choose Judaism as your faith so that makes you a Jew. I'm a little of both my parents and their parents and who knows. Now what tribe did you adoptive Mother come from ?

That's not what I asked you, I asked what tribe are you from. If you can trace your ancestry back further than 200 years then you can say what tribe you are from. I gave you mine which shows mu ancestry back as far as the Roman invasion of Britain.

Well you seem to think that everyone's ancestry is very important, and ascribe traits that are fiction to those who have Jewish blood yet come from Europe. You claim they are descendants of a fictious group of Turks called the Khazars

Would you say that arab muslims are more M.E. culturally and ethnically than say the Jews who can trace their lineage back 4,000 years when they struggle to trace their residency of Palestine back 3 or 4 generations.

Anyone can post links to propaganda pieces, but the facts are the facts and are available from university and UN archives. From the Anglo-American Survey of Palestine Vol. II archived by the Berman Jewish Policy Archive at NYU and Wagner Univ. which states of 414,456 migrants to Palestine, 376,415 were Jews. Blows your BS out of the water I'm afraid.

Home Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

View attachment 36413

Not really as by its very title it shows it is not a "source" document, but an edited and published pamphlet sold as such. A source document would have one author and not be edited by a publishing house.

Another fail on the same document you have failed on so many times in the past. Keep trying one day you may get it right..............

New Topics

Forum List

Back