The Jewish "race"?

The juden are the chameleon's of humanity.

They will hide behind religion if it furthers their racist apartheid goals.

And in an instant reject religion and cling to saving their race as the motivation for their psychopathic agenda. ...... :cool:

Don't you have some goats to see to, or are you now onto sheep ?

Read the Koran lately and seen how much it teaches psychopathic behaviour and barbarity ?

Phoney talking about psychopaths is hilarious. Is killing thousands of women and children every 2 years or so (as Israelis do in Gaza) less or more psychopathic than other such behavior?
Glad you find it hilarious.

I'm sure the IDF finds it hilarious, as well, when you whiny types put on the hair shirt, for Gazan civilian casualties that could have been avoided, if Hamas had the balls to position their war-assets beyond the proximity of their own civilian population, hiding behind the skirts of their women and children, like the cowards they are.

The old "blame the victim" game. Cowards are those that use F16s to bomb schools full of children.
Only after your boys (Hamas) launch rockets at them... or kidnap and kill their kids... don't want the casualties? Don't position your war-assets that way. Stop hiding behind the skirts of 'your' women and children, like chickenshits.

ON Wiki Judaism is listed under religion, as they come from all nations and they spread out over the globe, so those born in Israel are Israelites, like those born in Palestine are Palestinians, and those born in France are French. We have Orthodox Jews, Secular Jews, Atheist Jews, and since one can become Jewish like one can become RC , it has to be a religion. I imagine its like RC, if one is born to a RC in the old days one is brought up in the RC faith so a child takes the mothers faith. Now days its still so, till the time a child grows and makes his own decision. Where do Jews originate from, good question, they don't really know either I don't think.

Yes and know. Jews consider themselves a nationality, or ethnic group. By the Hebrew law, you cannot detach from it even if you "convert" to other group or faith. As an example. I can convert myself to Christianity 100 times over and go live in Madagascar, getting married to a Christian man, have my kids become devoted catholics... Still they will be considered Jews by the people of Israel. it's passed by mother, yes, but even if you "decide to leave" by the religious rules you're still considered "in the club" and so will your kids.

ON Wiki Judaism is listed under religion, as they come from all nations and they spread out over the globe, so those born in Israel are Israelites, like those born in Palestine are Palestinians, and those born in France are French. We have Orthodox Jews, Secular Jews, Atheist Jews, and since one can become Jewish like one can become RC , it has to be a religion. I imagine its like RC, if one is born to a RC in the old days one is brought up in the RC faith so a child takes the mothers faith. Now days its still so, till the time a child grows and makes his own decision. Where do Jews originate from, good question, they don't really know either I don't think.

Yes and know. Jews consider themselves a nationality, or ethnic group. By the Hebrew law, you cannot detach from it even if you "convert" to other group or faith. As an example. I can convert myself to Christianity 100 times over and go live in Madagascar, getting married to a Christian man, have my kids become devoted catholics... Still they will be considered Jews by the people of Israel. it's passed by mother, yes, but even if you "decide to leave" by the religious rules you're still considered "in the club" and so will your kids.

Yes I know if your Mom was Jewish you were, but ever wonder why?? I do since its the men who were allowed in the synagogues, not women. I think its because to grow the community and the men mated with more than one woman so every baby born was a Israelite who practiced Judaism , according to your OT, the Israelite men liked and mated and had children with non Israelite women. My birth cert says Caucasian American, now you might be an Israelite as you were born in Israel and you might be a jew if you practice Judaism (some form of it).

Yes I know if your Mom was Jewish you were, but ever wonder why?? I do since its the men who were allowed in the synagogues, not women. I think its because to grow the community and the men mated with more than one woman so every baby born was a Israelite who practiced Judaism , according to your OT, the Israelite men liked and mated and had children with non Israelite women. My birth cert says Caucasian American, now you might be an Israelite as you were born in Israel and you might be a jew if you practice Judaism (some form of it).
:cuckoo: :cow:

Eran Elhaik, a geneticist at the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, thinks so. In a recently published study in Genome Biology Evolution (Elhaik 2012), he is calling for a rewrite of commonly held assumptions about Jewish ancestry. Instead of being primarily the descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel, present-day Jewish populations are, finds Elhaik, primarily the children of a Turkish people who lived in what is now Russia, north of Georgia, east of Ukraine. This civilization, the Khazars, converted from tribal religions to Judaism between the 7th and 9th centuries.

The controversy cut into by Elhaik's work runs deep, far past the lab bench. Among some circles, his conclusions are bound to be unpopular. “This is the first scientific paper to prove the Khazarian Hypothesis and reject the Rhineland Hypothesis,” he says, “and with it about 40 years of research.” Although his findings will not be welcome in all circles, Elhaik's interest is more medical than political.

……………………………………………………………………………….. bla bla bla

“There is no Jewish genome and certainly no Jewish gene,” says the Israeli-born Elhaik. Instead, all humans are a mix of the same building blocks, built with slightly different architectures. “The confusion about European Jews results from their tragic history of persecutions and deportations, creating multiple links between ancestry and geography. By dismantling our notions of genetically distinct populations and understanding our kinship, we can better appreciate our common history, and more importantly, our shared future.“

Highlight Out of Khazaria Evidence for Jewish Genome Lacking

My source documents come from the Berman Jewish Policy Archive (a Jewish site), the Avalon Project (a Yale University archive) or the UN archives for the League of Nations Palestine Mandate. Source documents. None of them are antisemitic committees.

Home Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner
Avalon Project - Documents in Law History and Diplomacy
UNISPAL DOCUMENTS COLLECTION

But they are not source documents as they have been edited and published. A source document has only one author and it is archived, like the UN resolutions and minutes of the UNSC/UNGC. They are source documents, press cuttings about the UN deliberations are not.

montelatici,

OK ---

My source documents come from the Berman Jewish Policy Archive (a Jewish site), the Avalon Project (a Yale University archive) or the UN archives for the League of Nations Palestine Mandate. Source documents. None of them are antisemitic committees.

Home Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner
Avalon Project - Documents in Law History and Diplomacy
UNISPAL DOCUMENTS COLLECTION
(QUESTION)
  • Which particular source document (out of the universe you cite) says: "any group can declare themselves a sovereign state, unless the group can control the borders of the geographic area they claim as their state, at a minimum, it is not a state?"

"Control the borders?" While all sovereignties have the right and authority to control borders, there is no requirement to control borders. In fact many countries have open borders.

Now, an occupation is different. To establish an occupation --- you must demonstrate "effective control."

Most Respectfully,
R

A sovereign must agree to have "open border". If imposed it is not sovereign.

You are way out of your depth here Abdul as many nations with open borders, Europe for example, do not have sovereigns. In fact only 4 E.U. countries have actual sovereigns and them in name only.

Eran Elhaik, a geneticist at the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, thinks so. In a recently published study in Genome Biology Evolution (Elhaik 2012), he is calling for a rewrite of commonly held assumptions about Jewish ancestry. Instead of being primarily the descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel, present-day Jewish populations are, finds Elhaik, primarily the children of a Turkish people who lived in what is now Russia, north of Georgia, east of Ukraine. This civilization, the Khazars, converted from tribal religions to Judaism between the 7th and 9th centuries.

The controversy cut into by Elhaik's work runs deep, far past the lab bench. Among some circles, his conclusions are bound to be unpopular. “This is the first scientific paper to prove the Khazarian Hypothesis and reject the Rhineland Hypothesis,” he says, “and with it about 40 years of research.” Although his findings will not be welcome in all circles, Elhaik's interest is more medical than political.

“There is no Jewish genome and certainly no Jewish gene,” says the Israeli-born Elhaik. Instead, all humans are a mix of the same building blocks, built with slightly different architectures. “The confusion about European Jews results from their tragic history of persecutions and deportations, creating multiple links between ancestry and geography. By dismantling our notions of genetically distinct populations and understanding our kinship, we can better appreciate our common history, and more importantly, our shared future.“

And his work is based on a book of FICTION that invented the mythical Khazars. And as subsequent research has shown there are distinctive gene patterns or markers that point to there being a Jewish Genome. A set of patterns that are present in Ashkenazi Jews, Ethiopian Jews and Sephardic Jews but not in arab muslims.
He is not a very good geneticist if he talks of a single gene when it is a pattern of markers that show the genetic building blocks. You for example could have a B-A reversal on a 1000 strand of DNA that is unique to your mothers matrilineal line proving your heritage. Your family on your fathers line will not have this B-A reversal so will not show a match even if your fathers sister married your mothers brother. The B-A reversal would not be present in their offspring. Geneticists have isolated 3 separate and distinct mitochondrial DNA markers for the Jews, the best known and first one is the Cohen gene or marker that only descendants of the Cohen tribe have in their DNA

And his work is based on a book of FICTION that invented the mythical Khazars. And as subsequent research has shown there are distinctive gene patterns or markers that point to there being a Jewish Genome. A set of patterns that are present in Ashkenazi Jews, Ethiopian Jews and Sephardic Jews but not in arab muslims.
He is not a very good geneticist if he talks of a single gene when it is a pattern of markers that show the genetic building blocks. You for example could have a B-A reversal on a 1000 strand of DNA that is unique to your mothers matrilineal line proving your heritage. Your family on your fathers line will not have this B-A reversal so will not show a match even if your fathers sister married your mothers brother. The B-A reversal would not be present in their offspring. Geneticists have isolated 3 separate and distinct mitochondrial DNA markers for the Jews, the best known and first one is the Cohen gene or marker that only descendants of the Cohen tribe have in their DNA

hes a jewish and a geneticist at the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health and its time to face facts. I mean they don't even know if EZRA was buried at Jerusalem or Babylon. By the 4th century BC they were intermarrying with everyone.

hes a jewish and a geneticist at the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health and its time to face facts. I mean they don't even know if EZRA was buried at Jerusalem or Babylon. By the 4th century BC they were intermarrying with everyone.

Then everyone would have a trace of the Cohen Gene, yet they don't so what does this tell you about your source. The blood lines would be that weakened that the DNA extracted from the dead of 4000 years ago would have no match with living Jews, yet there is a 93% match.

Yes it is time to face facts as the myth of the Khazars came from a work of fiction, the Khazars never existed. Just as the Elders of Zion never existed outside of ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA. They are both stories latched onto by ISLAMONAZI STOOGES to "prove" the Jews have no right to live in the M.E. Yet you forget that two owners of Palestine invited the Ashkenazi jews to come and settle in Palestine, and one made it International law that it was to be Jewish land for ever.

Aaron, the brother of Moses, yea right, we have no proof of Aaron or Moses do we? Who was Aaron and who was Moses. We don't even know who the ancient Hebrews were except they spoke the same language as the Canaanites. I'm related to Adam and my female parts Eve. How is that for you. There is only one reason to check DNA and that is to look for diseases, and if one is from the same region chances are good both parents will carry the gene.

Aaron, the brother of Moses, yea right, we have no proof of Aaron or Moses do we? Who was Aaron and who was Moses. We don't even know who the ancient Hebrews were except they spoke the same language as the Canaanites. I'm related to Adam and my female parts Eve. How is that for you. There is only one reason to check DNA and that is to look for diseases, and if one is from the same region chances are good both parents will carry the gene.
Penelope seems to obsessed with genes. We know that she doesn't actually care about what is happening to Arabs since so many have murdered each other and not a word from her. A DNA test, among other things, can help people find out if they have Native American blood so that they can quality for the health services available to them. I am willing to bet that if Penelope blabbering about being a Caucasian would take a DNA test she would find that it will show that she also has Black blood in her. Horrors, a NeoNazi having Black blood when they are the ones who attack Blacks in this country. What will her friends down at the Bund Hall think? She mentioned Adam and Eve, but it has been proven that we all come out of Africa via one man and one woman. Read up about that, Penelope, and then take a DNA test to see what percentage of the Black race you are.

Penelope seems to obsessed with genes. We know that she doesn't actually care about what is happening to Arabs since so many have murdered each other and not a word from her. A DNA test, among other things, can help people find out if they have Native American blood so that they can quality for the health services available to them. I am willing to bet that if Penelope blabbering about being a Caucasian would take a DNA test she would find that it will show that she also has Black blood in her. Horrors, a NeoNazi having Black blood when they are the ones who attack Blacks in this country. What will her friends down at the Bund Hall think? She mentioned Adam and Eve, but it has been proven that we all come out of Africa via one man and one woman. Read up about that, Penelope, and then take a DNA test to see what percentage of the Black race you are.

It wouldn't bother me at all, and why would I get tested, I know where I'm from and my grandparents were from, to go way back is crazy. Yes out of Africa we came but not 6000 years ago, and if we want to name a group of people, Jews and we have a big group of people with similar dna, does not mean they were the ones who wrote the bible. Native Americans are all different , different tribes, but yes one can tell if they are from the native to America, but before long they also intermarried. One can't depend on the OT for history, the Jews do even know where their from, and they intermarried for centuries, whoever they are. Were all mixed breeds, but if two people think they are both originate from the same area a Dna test is helpful to check for each having the same gene for a disease condition. Now the Palestinians at least stayed in the area, and probably do share more DNA than those who relocated to Israel from from Germany, Russia, all over. To even make a claim that those in Israel are from the 12 tribes of the Bible is nonsense, if there even were a Jacob who changed his name to Israel.

Who told you women are not allowrd into syangogues? You're misinformed.

I'm not sure I understand the logic you're talking about, but the logic behind it is that if a father of the child is unknown, or unsure, then the child's legacy is uncertain, too. In case it's the mother's genetics that counts, there is no doubt.

To be a Jew, you need to be born to a Jewish mother, or convert. Those are the conditions. Of course, that should be your practice, and not Avoda Zarah. As for myself, since my birthmother wasn't Jewish, and my adoptive parents converted me, for converts children the law states differently. You are raised a Jew, and when you reach maturity you can choose whether you accept the Jewish religion/nationality to be part of you, or you want out. Natural born Jews don't get to choose, converts children do. I think you realize what my choice was.

It wouldn't bother me at all, and why would I get tested, I know where I'm from and my grandparents were from, to go way back is crazy. Yes out of Africa we came but not 6000 years ago, and if we want to name a group of people, Jews and we have a big group of people with similar dna, does not mean they were the ones who wrote the bible. Native Americans are all different , different tribes, but yes one can tell if they are from the native to America, but before long they also intermarried. One can't depend on the OT for history, the Jews do even know where their from, and they intermarried for centuries, whoever they are. Were all mixed breeds, but if two people think they are both originate from the same area a Dna test is helpful to check for each having the same gene for a disease condition. Now the Palestinians at least stayed in the area, and probably do share more DNA than those who relocated to Israel from from Germany, Russia, all over. To even make a claim that those in Israel are from the 12 tribes of the Bible is nonsense, if there even were a Jacob who changed his name to Israel.
You are a hypocrite, Penelope. You can blabber on and on about Jews all your want to, but the bottom line is that you are obsessed with the Jews when you care nothing about what is happening to the Arabs being killed by their fellow Arabs in the rest of the Middle East where you can't drag up the Jews. This is the modus operandi of all good little NeoNazi Jew haters like you.

I'm not sure I understand the logic you're talking about, but the logic behind it is that if a father of the child is unknown, or unsure, then the child's legacy is uncertain, too. In case it's the mother's genetics that counts, there is no doubt.

To be a Jew, you need to be born to a Jewish mother, or convert. Those are the conditions. Of course, that should be your practice, and not Avoda Zarah. As for myself, since my birthmother wasn't Jewish, and my adoptive parents converted me, for converts children the law states differently. You are raised a Jew, and when you reach maturity you can choose whether you accept the Jewish religion/nationality to be part of you, or you want out. Natural born Jews don't get to choose, converts children do. I think you realize what my choice was.

Are you saying women were allowed in the synagogues in the OT? Well you were born in Israel so that makes you an Israelite as far as I'm concerned, I was born in American so I'm an American. I was raised RC so I am a Christian, you choose Judaism as your faith so that makes you a Jew. I'm a little of both my parents and their parents and who knows. Now what tribe did you adoptive Mother come from ?

Are you saying women were allowed in the synagogues in the OT? Well you were born in Israel so that makes you an Israelite as far as I'm concerned, I was born in American so I'm an American. I was raised RC so I am a Christian, you choose Judaism as your faith so that makes you a Jew. I'm a little of both my parents and their parents and who knows. Now what tribe did you adoptive Mother come from ?
As James Michener brings out in one of his novels, nobody knows exactly what they are since people in the old days moved around a lot plus soldier rape women in wars. That is why everyone needs a DNA test to know from whom they are actually descended, even you, Penelope. That is why many Catholics in the American Southwest are sending in their DNA samples, and a surprising number found out that they have Jewish blood. In fact, one priest wears a Star or David with his Crucifix now, but of course he is not going to give up his job. Many people in the Midwest whose ancestors were actually Jewish don't know that their ancestors converted to Catholicism or Lutheranism so that they would fit in with the German Christian community there. Your ancestor could be one of them. Wouldn't you like to know for sure since you are so obsessed with the Jews?

They do as DNA studies have shown the originate from Judea and Samaria

And their DNA is close to the Arab Palestinians. They are Canaanites then.

"Canaanite" is not a race.

Neither is Jew.

I find the "genetic groupings" at best, tenuous...

As the same could be said of large groupings of people from other religions...

Roman Catholics in Italy for example, their genetic make up, I would suggest, is very similar. Likewise most other Catholic countries...

Doesn't make Roman Catholic a race, simply a religion that is followed by people with very similar genetics.

And again, I could convert to become a Roman Catholic, I couldn't convert to become Asian or Mediterranean race.
I find the "genetic groupings" at best, tenuous...

As the same could be said of large groupings of people from other religions...

Roman Catholics in Italy for example, their genetic make up, I would suggest, is very similar. Likewise most other Catholic countries...

Doesn't make Roman Catholic a race, simply a religion that is followed by people with very similar genetics.

And again, I could convert to become a Roman Catholic, I couldn't convert to become Asian or Mediterranean race.

It makes Italians a sub race of the Caucasians though doesn't it.

While the genetic tests show a marked match with the Sephardic Jews of the M.E. who have never left since before the diaspora then who are you a mere dabbler with a political axe to grind to say that they are not a race.
You could convert to Judaism but you cant convert to Jew, when you see the difference then you will understand

It makes Italians a sub race of the Caucasians though doesn't it.

While the genetic tests show a marked match with the Sephardic Jews of the M.E. who have never left since before the diaspora then who are you a mere dabbler with a political axe to grind to say that they are not a race.
You could convert to Judaism but you cant convert to Jew, when you see the difference then you will understand
Some consider Jewry to be a race.
Some consider it to be a religious group.
Others even simply consider it to be a culture.
Some consider it to be some mixture of the three.
I agree with the Rabbi on this one: it is a religious group.

Many US-Americans say that they are "1/2 Jewish" or "1/4 Indian" - but what exactly should that mean? Is a dude's liver "Jewish", but maybe his pancreas "Protestant"?

Some can make the argument that Jewry is a race because Halakha (Jewish Law) dictates that the religion is passed from the mother to the child. And every child born of a Jewish mother is indeed, in the eyes of Halakha, automatically Jewish. But people can also convert to Judaism. There are Black Jews (see: Ethiopia), there are Indian (as in, the sub-continent) Jews, there are Chinese Jews, there are Latino Jews, there are White Jews and of course, there are Middle-Eastern Jews. Hell, there are even Jewish Eskimos - so Jews can belong to many different races.

There is nothing in the Tanakh that states that Jews are supposed to belong to one race or be a race unto themselves. They were (are) supposed to be a religious group until themselves.

Plus, since the NAZIs deliberately used genealogical tables to decide who was "Jewish" enough to be murdered brutally through systematic genocide on the order ot 6 to 7 million Jews, most Jews are therefore somewhat allergic to the use of race in describing the oldest monotheistic religion in the world.

Therefore, if your question was really an truly probing to learn some facts, I hope this helped.

But if you are just trying to flame Jews because you hate them, then go shove it where the sun don't shine. I've seen lots and lots of Jew-haters start with pleasantly worded questions like this.

How about that for a succinct answer?

watching-you.png

How did I do, Hossfly ?
Correct. Complete.Concise. A+
They do as DNA studies have shown the originate from Judea and Samaria

And their DNA is close to the Arab Palestinians. They are Canaanites then.

WRONG as their DNA is a very poor match at 83%, which is less than the match with dogs, pigs and bananas. Yet the Jews tested have a 94% to 97% match with each other. You need to look at the mitochondrial DNA and not the more common forms of DNA that show a common ancestor for all living things.

Hogwash, to find a purebred Israelite today is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

How long have you been looking?

Do you breed dogs too?

:rofl:

Anti-semitic haters like Penelope and the author of the OP itself always exhibit the same pattern of behavior. Yepp, I was able to smell this one a million miles away.

And Jew-haters wonder why we laugh at them.
yawn.gif

Then how can comments made about the struggle in the ME supporting Palestinians be considered racist against Jews?
Palestine is a geographical region on the planet Earth. Therefore the people who live in that geographical region of the planet Earth are known as Palistinians, regardless of their religious beliefs or race.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back