The Jewish Police State

What's the big deal anyway, Tinny? As far as I know, Palis ain't gonna get nuthin, don't deserve nuthin and wouldn't know what to do with it if they had it. Except screw it up. Right now they're squattin' on Israeli soil.

It appears that actual documents say that you are incorrect.
Like I said before, Israel changed it's mind apparently. Besides, Bibi told O'Bama and the world at his last meeting in the Oval Office that Israel would never retreat to the '67 borders (or any other borders). O'Bama is still pissed and pouting. In other words, he got told. Tough titty, Tinny.

That's cool because '67 borders are not borders at all. They are just the armistice lines.

It appears that actual documents say that you are incorrect.
Like I said before, Israel changed it's mind apparently. Besides, Bibi told O'Bama and the world at his last meeting in the Oval Office that Israel would never retreat to the '67 borders (or any other borders). O'Bama is still pissed and pouting. In other words, he got told. Tough titty, Tinny.

That's cool because '67 borders are not borders at all. They are just the armistice lines.
Glad we got that settled. Now, take your tribe back to Jordan where they belong.

Well, there are now treaties signed with her neighbors which establish at least some of Israel's borders. Beyond that what we know for sure is this:
Israel- 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

No there aren't. The border between Israel and Egypt is not called an international border. It is called a permanent border. In the 1979 peace agreement, Israel was to withdraw behind the international border between Egypt and Palestine.
What's the big deal anyway, Tinny? As far as I know, Palis ain't gonna get nuthin, don't deserve nuthin and wouldn't know what to do with it if they had it. Except screw it up. Right now they're squattin' on Israeli soil.

they are called "palestinians."

using "palis" is no differnt than calling people "*******" or "kikes" or "spics" or 'paddys" or "gooks" or whatever.

it has become so common to use that slur that even those who support them have come to use it. they are people, human beings, and not animals or some dog you think you can kick around.

so let me get this straight. you wish to deprive the palestinians of their autonomy, their nationhood? people keep telling me what they can't have but no one ever mentions what they can have anymore. i am at the point where i think we should let every single one who wants emigrate to america. they would jump at the chance, i bet.

do you think sovereign nations should be forced to accept displaced persons? i don't. israel doesn't. the USA doesn't. do you?

Glad we got that settled. Now, take your tribe back to Jordan where they belong.

according to whom? according to what law?

why are you cheering the leader of a foreign country embarrassing our president?

why are you cheering the leader of a foreign country embarrassing our president?
Because his "Good" Book tells him Jews are the chosen people.
It's the same reason he killed Gooks for God and money in Vietnam.
He's a slave, in other words.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

knock off the vietnam shit!!!

knock off the vietnam shit!!!
Surely, you jest.

Obama and other assorted war-whores are just kicking off a 13 year long campaign to whitewash US crimes during the occupation of South Vietnam, and you're advocating silence?

Why?

" The unusually ambitious project that started on Monday was authorized by Congress and will be carried out by the Defense Department through 2025, tracking the progress of a war that began with a relative handful of advisers before escalating to more than 500,000 American troops.

"By the time the last troops left in a negotiated withdrawal followed by the famous helicopter evacuation from the roof of the embassy in Saigon in 1975, more than 58,000 were dead.

"The first phase of the commemoration, through 2014, will be devoted to recruiting partners and support. Organizers envision tens of thousands of commemoration events across the country from 2014 to 2017.

"Then until 2025, they plan to work to sustain the effort through oral histories, forums, seminars and the like."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/29/us/politics/obama-begins-commemoration-of-vietnam-era.html?_r=0

Forum List

Back