The Jewish Police State

wrong again Georgie Isrrael transferred parts of its population into DISPUTED LANDS ---east jerusalem and parts of samaria Israel conquored Syria but did not transfer its population to Damascus Israel conquored Egypt but did not tranfer its population to Cairo hebron is a city which has had a jewish population for thousands of years and---its LAND was purchased and RE PURCHASED and never sold by jews--it was forcibly evacuated of jews---to your delight over the slit throats of its infants in 1929 (clearly the LEGAL way to acquire land in your world) -----the only people who were OCCUPYING IT AND HAD ILLEGALLY TRANSFERRED population into it have been arabs ---the same is true of East Jerusalem -----Jordan repudiated the land after the War of 1967 as not being PART OF JORDAN ie they gave it up Egypt repudiated Gaza Learn some history
Who is the OCCUPYING POWER in your "disputed" territories?

"Article 49 of the Fourth Geneva Convention states in paragraph 1, [2]
Individual or mass forcible transfers, as well as deportations of protected persons from occupied territory to the territory of the Occupying Power or to that of any other country, occupied or not, are prohibited, regardless of their motive.
and states in paragraph 6,

The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies."

International law and the Arab

you made no point GEORGIE no one was FORCED into the disputed areas or DEPORTED THERETO-----and----the areas you mention are not---strictly speaking "occupied" they are of disputed sovereignty Forced deportations did take place in the 1900s The jews of hebron were FORCED out over the dead bodies of their infants 1929 and the jews of East Jerusalem were subject to a starvation siege -----thus the surviving remnant who were rescued were---functionally FORCED OUT

wrong again Georgie Isrrael transferred parts of its population into DISPUTED LANDS ---east jerusalem and parts of samaria Israel conquored Syria but did not transfer its population to Damascus Israel conquored Egypt but did not tranfer its population to Cairo hebron is a city which has had a jewish population for thousands of years and---its LAND was purchased and RE PURCHASED and never sold by jews--it was forcibly evacuated of jews---to your delight over the slit throats of its infants in 1929 (clearly the LEGAL way to acquire land in your world) -----the only people who were OCCUPYING IT AND HAD ILLEGALLY TRANSFERRED population into it have been arabs ---the same is true of East Jerusalem -----Jordan repudiated the land after the War of 1967 as not being PART OF JORDAN ie they gave it up Egypt repudiated Gaza Learn some history

Individual or mass forcible transfers, as well as deportations of protected persons from occupied territory to the territory of the Occupying Power or to that of any other country, occupied or not, are prohibited, regardless of their motive.

The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies."

The 1949 armistice agreements divided Palestine into three areas of occupation.

When are you and Pope George going to absorb the fact that the UN is powerless to force Israel to do anything and that Israel makes the rules? Get over it and get a life.

The disputed areas is not OCCUPIED area it is DISPUTED area parts are controlled by the entity called THE PALI AUTHORITY and PARTS BY ISRAEL if you wish to call both the PA and Israel OCCUPYING POWERS-----that's ok

When are you and Pope George going to absorb the fact that the UN is powerless to force Israel to do anything and that Israel makes the rules? Get over it and get a life.

Israel signed the agreements dividing Palestine into three areas of occupation.

When you and Rancid Rosie grasp how Israel would not exist without the UN:

"The United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine was a plan for the future government of Palestine. The Plan was described as a Plan of Partition with Economic Union which, after the termination of the British Mandate, would lead to the creation of independent Arab and Jewish States and the Special International Regime for the City of Jerusalem. On 29 November 1947, the General Assembly adopted a resolution recommending the adoption and implementation of the Plan as Resolution 181(II).[1]"

And it doesn't matter that the Arabs refused to go along with a plan that gave one-third of the population of Mandate Palestine 55% of the land. The Jews accepted and that proves they owe their existence to the UN.

United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wrong again georgie Israel's borders were never established----as you well know----the BORDERLINE IS IN DISPUTE -----before you jump into your idiotic sophistry-----YES---the country does exist despite the fact that its borders are in dispute-----just as my house exists despite the fact that I am still not sure if that tree in the back yard is on my property ----or on the property of my next door neighbor -----the matter is still in court and the SURVEYOR is coming back in a few months

wrong again georgie Israel's borders were never established----as you well know----the BORDERLINE IS IN DISPUTE -----before you jump into your idiotic sophistry-----YES---the country does exist despite the fact that its borders are in dispute-----just as my house exists despite the fact that I am still not sure if that tree in the back yard is on my property ----or on the property of my next door neighbor -----the matter is still in court and the SURVEYOR is coming back in a few months

We are not talking about a tree on you neighbors land. We are talking about your house.

My house exists----my property line is in dispute. But you just raised an interesting point I know of a case----a relative of a friend of mine-----who----it turns out-----has a claim against a building he owns in that the building ---encroaches six inches over the property line------into the neighboring property-----according to a recent survey------that matter is in court. Theoretically it could mean a really elaborate alteration of the ---building which is one of MANY stories quite a complex case

My house exists----my property line is in dispute. But you just raised an interesting point I know of a case----a relative of a friend of mine-----who----it turns out-----has a claim against a building he owns in that the building ---encroaches six inches over the property line------into the neighboring property-----according to a recent survey------that matter is in court. Theoretically it could mean a really elaborate alteration of the ---building which is one of MANY stories quite a complex case

Israel's position is more tenuous than that. The 1949 UN armistice agreements, that Israel signed, divided Palestine into three areas of occupations. Jordan Occupied the West Bank, Egypt occupied the Gaza Strip, and Israel occupied the rest. All three of these occupations were defined by the armistice lines. These lines were specifically not to be political or territorial borders.

The agreements still called the entire area Palestine. All the international borders were Palestinian. There was no mention of a state called Israel. There was no mention of a place called Israel. There was no land mentioned for Israel. There were no borders mentioned for Israel.

When we talk about Israel's occupation we need to look at the official documents.

Israel's position is more tenuous than that. The 1949 UN armistice agreements, that Israel signed, divided Palestine into three areas of occupations. Jordan Occupied the West Bank, Egypt occupied the Gaza Strip, and Israel occupied the rest. All three of these occupations were defined by the armistice lines. These lines were specifically not to be political or territorial borders.

The agreements still called the entire area Palestine. All the international borders were Palestinian. There was no mention of a state called Israel. There was no mention of a place called Israel. There was no land mentioned for Israel. There were no borders mentioned for Israel.
When we talk about Israel's occupation we need to look at the official documents.

Well, there are now treaties signed with her neighbors which establish at least some of Israel's borders. Beyond that what we know for sure is this:
Israel- 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Well, there are now treaties signed with her neighbors which establish at least some of Israel's borders. Beyond that what we know for sure is this:
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

No there aren't. The border between Israel and Egypt is not called an international border. It is called a permanent border. In the 1979 peace agreement, Israel was to withdraw behind the international border between Egypt and Palestine.

No there aren't. The border between Israel and Egypt is not called an international border. It is called a permanent border. In the 1979 peace agreement, Israel was to withdraw behind the international border between Egypt and Palestine.

This bullshit. Israel's borders are the ones it can defend. Regardless of what documents existed, if Israel couldn't defend its borders the Arabs would piss on the documents and overrun Israel.

What's the big deal anyway, Tinny? As far as I know, Palis ain't gonna get nuthin, don't deserve nuthin and wouldn't know what to do with it if they had it. Except screw it up. Right now they're squattin' on Israeli soil.

What's the big deal anyway, Tinny? As far as I know, Palis ain't gonna get nuthin, don't deserve nuthin and wouldn't know what to do with it if they had it. Except screw it up. Right now they're squattin' on Israeli soil.

It appears that actual documents say that you are incorrect.

It appears that actual documents say that you are incorrect.
Like I said before, Israel changed it's mind apparently. Besides, Bibi told O'Bama and the world at his last meeting in the Oval Office that Israel would never retreat to the '67 borders (or any other borders). O'Bama is still pissed and pouting. In other words, he got told. Tough titty, Tinny.

Forum List

Back