The Jewish Police State

What's your definition of "terrorism"?

Fuck you, George.
The US gov't as well as many others - including the EU - recognize Hamas to be a terror gang masquerading as a gov't.
Let's not play the same old game over and over. Stop acting like a pouty little girl. I have no patience for whiners.
"The Department of Defense Dictionary of Military Terms defines terrorism as:

"The calculated use of unlawful violence or threat of unlawful violence to inculcate fear; intended to coerce or to intimidate governments or societies in the pursuit of goals that are generally political, religious, or ideological."

Stop acting like an ideological slave who's been programmed all his life to ignore the terror his own government inflicts upon the non-people of this world like the Palestinians. Hamas is an organization that engages in terror in order to survive the state-sponsored terror of the US and Israel. Hamas also builds hospitals and provides social services the heroic Jews take great pleasure in destroying.

Who's (still) the greatest purveyor of violence (terrorism) on this planet?

U.S. Department of Defense Definition of Terrorism

What's your definition of "terrorism"?

Fuck you, George.
The US gov't as well as many others - including the EU - recognize Hamas to be a terror gang masquerading as a gov't.
Let's not play the same old game over and over. Stop acting like a pouty little girl. I have no patience for whiners.

"The calculated use of unlawful violence or threat of unlawful violence to inculcate fear; intended to coerce or to intimidate governments or societies in the pursuit of goals that are generally political, religious, or ideological."

Stop acting like an ideological slave who's been programmed all his life to ignore the terror his own government inflicts upon the non-people of this world like the Palestinians. Hamas is an organization that engages in terror in order to survive the state-sponsored terror of the US and Israel. Hamas also builds hospitals and provides social services the heroic Jews take great pleasure in destroying.

Is defending your own country considered unlawful violence?

Leave georgie alone----Like Hamas ---he is DEFENDING ISLAM

whenever I read georgie's posts---I am reminded of an incident recorded in the koran The verses describe an EVIL JEW who as the brave muslims were murdering and raping and pillaging thru a jewish village in arabia ---managed to destroy some of his own material possessions including some valuable garment The brave muslims and their "nabi' were thus CHEATED by a jew of their rightful booty ----assert the writers of the koran with indignation

Fuck you, George.

Is defending your own country considered unlawful violence?
Only if you're a non-person or a racist:

"So there are two national groups which claim national self-determination. One group is the indigenous population, or what's left of it -- a lot of it's been expelled or driven out or fled. The other group is the Jewish settlers who came in, originally from Europe, later from other parts of the Middle East and some other places.

"So there are two groups, the indigenous population and the immigrants and their descendants. Both claim the right of national self-determination. Here we have to make a crucial decision: are we racists or aren't we?"

No shortage of racist tools on the USMB board.

Israel, the Holocaust, and Anti-Semitism, by Noam Chomsky (Excerpted from Chronicles of Dissent)

INDIGENOUS POPULATION OF PALESTINE ? The only indigenous population of palestine today are jews and samaritans All other indigenous populations are no longer extant There are very few Indigenous people in the USA ----we call them INDIANS Syria has even less indigenous people than does Palestine The language arabic developed in a foreign land called ARABIA The indigenous jewish population and the indigenous samaritan population of palestine remained very small in number over the past several thousand years---but the small population marries freely with jews who trickled into palestine and out----over the past 2000 years ---thus both genetic and cultural ties continued. I have noticed that islamo nazi propagadaists are desperate to insist that Israel consists of "EUROPEAN JEWS" because they imagine that if they can make that point ----they have "PROVEN" that Israel "has no right to exist" and they try to support the really idiot notion that Israel is a colony of Europe ------why? because in the 30s 40s and 50s european empires became dismantled the COLONIZATION became a bugaboo word In fact the word "western" go attached to "colonization" which is a good thing since the entire arabic speaking world is nothing more than COLONIZATION OF parts of Africa and Asia by arabians no less than the entire english speaking world -------got it from the Imperialist "west"

Your ignorance is matched only by your arrogant, racist bile:

"indigenous (not comparable)
(chiefly of living things) Born or engendered in, native to a land or region, especially before an intrusion. [from 17th c.]"

Native Arabs and Jews living in Mandate Palestine in 1948 were "born or engendered in" Mandate Palestine.
One third of the citizens, owning 16% of the land of Mandate Palestine inflicted a Jewish State by force of arms upon the majority of the citizens of Mandate Palestine in 1948.
Your racist diatribes about past and present Muslim crimes PROVE you are incapable of accepting the historical fact of the Zionist INTRUSION and COLONIZATION of Mandate Palestine.

indigenous - Wiktionary

Last edited:
"Since the six-day war in 1967 ...........

You know something? Every time the arabs start a war trying to destroy Israel and Israel kicks the shit out of them the Israelis just refuse to negotiate peace. I don't understand it.

Even though Israel offered arafat virtually everything he wanted except Jerusalem arafat refused, started more riots, suicide bombings and rocket attacks, even Bill Clinton said that, and Israel just won't roll over and die. I don't understand it.

You know why you don't understand it? Because you're a brainless fucking asshole.

"Since the six-day war in 1967 ...........

You know something? Every time the arabs start a war trying to destroy Israel and Israel kicks the shit out of them the Israelis just refuse to negotiate peace. I don't understand it.

Even though Israel offered arafat virtually everything he wanted except Jerusalem arafat refused, started more riots, suicide bombings and rocket attacks, even Bill Clinton said that, and Israel just won't roll over and die. I don't understand it.

You know why you don't understand it? Because you're a brainless fucking asshole.
1948 Mandate Palestine.
650,000 Jews owning 16% of the land inflicted a Jewish State on 1.2 million Arabs and others.
700,000 Arabs and others fled or were expelled from their homes, businesses, and bank accounts.
Maybe you should try reading a little history of the Middle East before revealing any more of your ignorance?

you left out quite a bit there georgie read more history----I would say that you need to know the history for at least the past 1500 years -----of both palestine and the arab countries of North africa

Give me an example of how events that happened 1500 years ago have the slightest bearing on the legitimacy of the Jewish State since 1948, specifically Israeli violations of the Fourth Geneva Convention.

"Currently there are, according to B’T selem '4,484 Palestinians – security detainees, confined in Israeli prisons.' Family contact is virtually impossible for prisoners, most of who are held inside Israel. This contravenes international law in the form of the universally trumpeted Fourth Geneva Convention (Article’s 49 & 76), consistently violated and disregarded by Israel."

http://www.counterpunch.org/2012/09/07/incarcerated-inside-israel/

Last edited:
Georgie history is a CONTINUUN -----your query does not suggest that you are unaware of that fact----it simply evinces your desire to divert by employing vulgar cynicism.

as an aside----your cynical remark reminded my of something my son told me when he was about 11 or 12. Something he noticed in school-----he had, very early in his school life gone to a religious school ---but later on transferred to regular public school which was highly diverse in its student body. He said "Ma, when jews talk about history----they are talking about something like the past 6000 years, when christians talk about history---its the past 2000 years and when muslims talk about history ---its SINCE MUHUMMAD WAS BORN" I do not know your background----but I have an impression that for the british history begins with Elizabeth I and Shakespeare
and the start of CIVILIZATION with ---the MAGNA CARTA

Georgie history is a CONTINUUN -----your query does not suggest that you are unaware of that fact----it simply evinces your desire to divert by employing vulgar cynicism.

as an aside----your cynical remark reminded my of something my son told me when he was about 11 or 12. Something he noticed in school-----he had, very early in his school life gone to a religious school ---but later on transferred to regular public school which was highly diverse in its student body. He said "Ma, when jews talk about history----they are talking about something like the past 6000 years, when christians talk about history---its the past 2000 years and when muslims talk about history ---its SINCE MUHUMMAD WAS BORN" I do not know your background----but I have an impression that for the british history begins with Elizabeth I and Shakespeare
and the start of CIVILIZATION with ---the MAGNA CARTA
All of which has exactly what to do with...

"Since the six-day war in 1967 an estimated 750,000 Palestinians have been incarcerated in Israeli prisons, including 23,000 women and 25,000 children. This constitutes, Richard Falk states 'approximately 20 per cent of the total Palestinian population in the occupied territory or 40 per cent of the Palestinian male population there.'

"Staggering figures of those personally imprisoned, whist a whole nation is held captive intimidated by an illegal occupying power upon their homeland."

Incarcerated Inside Israel » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Occupation of a land which was involved in a war of aggression against the victorious nation in that war is not "illegal" It is legal as was the allied occupation of Japan and Germany There are stats indicating that 20 % of the adult black male population has served time in jail too SO? Your stats indicate that the vanquished population of Gaza and the west bank has a high crime rate which is not surprising since they are ENCOURAGED by their religious leaders to engage in crime ----even rewarded for slitting the throats of infants --------remember behavioral modification using "REWARD" ??? in fact the reward OVER RIDES aversive conditioning did you know that?

a clue-----the murderers of the diplomats in Libya MIGHT be prosecuted-------in Yemen the people who murdered and trashed the US embassy-----will be made the wealthy guys in the village

I am neither arrogant, racist nor ignorant The migration of jews to Palestine----which commenced after the OTTOMAN CALIPHATE ameliorated the RACIST, SUPREMACIST, OPPRESSIVE filth of shariah in palestine -----was not an INTRUSION-----it was a very small and incomplete rectification of a SERIES OF GROSS HISTORIC INJUSTICES ----many of which are attributable to the same UMMAH which screams its OBJECTION The conflict in "palestine" is no different from the conflict which led to the genocide of Armenians, Biafrans, souhern sudanese-----etc etc etc In fact it is ARAB IMPERIALISM which----while started 1400 years ago ------was at the time of the jewish migration to palestine commencing in the early 1800s------STILL ONGOING and it is still ongoing today That imperialism not only impacted on jews and their desire to return to palestine----it impacted on jews thruout all the lands invaded by muslims------even afghanistan For your own convenience----in order to prove your worthless point-------you draw lines around time and space convenient only to YOUR POV

The copts of Egypt -----probably the MOST INDIGENOUS group extant in that land------are facing genocide because of idiots like you and your talent as analysis and sophistry ----same is true of the CHALDEANS of Iraq and the Maronites of Lebanon

I am neither arrogant, racist nor ignorant The migration of jews to Palestine----which commenced after the OTTOMAN CALIPHATE ameliorated the RACIST, SUPREMACIST, OPPRESSIVE filth of shariah in palestine -----was not an INTRUSION-----it was a very small and incomplete rectification of a SERIES OF GROSS HISTORIC INJUSTICES ----many of which are attributable to the same UMMAH which screams its OBJECTION The conflict in "palestine" is no different from the conflict which led to the genocide of Armenians, Biafrans, souhern sudanese-----etc etc etc In fact it is ARAB IMPERIALISM which----while started 1400 years ago ------was at the time of the jewish migration to palestine commencing in the early 1800s------STILL ONGOING and it is still ongoing today That imperialism not only impacted on jews and their desire to return to palestine----it impacted on jews thruout all the lands invaded by muslims------even afghanistan For your own convenience----in order to prove your worthless point-------you draw lines around time and space convenient only to YOUR POV

The copts of Egypt -----probably the MOST INDIGENOUS group extant in that land------are facing genocide because of idiots like you and your talent as analysis and sophistry ----same is true of the CHALDEANS of Iraq and the Maronites of Lebanon
Here's a little sample of what happens to Christians in Muslim countries. This it what the Christian Copts are facing.

Video: Graphic: Convert To Christianity Beheaded

Occupation of a land which was involved in a war of aggression against the victorious nation in that war is not "illegal" It is legal as was the allied occupation of Japan and Germany There are stats indicating that 20 % of the adult black male population has served time in jail too SO? Your stats indicate that the vanquished population of Gaza and the west bank has a high crime rate which is not surprising since they are ENCOURAGED by their religious leaders to engage in crime ----even rewarded for slitting the throats of infants --------remember behavioral modification using "REWARD" ??? in fact the reward OVER RIDES aversive conditioning did you know that?

a clue-----the murderers of the diplomats in Libya MIGHT be prosecuted-------in Yemen the people who murdered and trashed the US embassy-----will be made the wealthy guys in the village
When did the US transfer elements of its civilian population into Japan or Germany?

Israel has filled the Occupied Territories with hundreds of thousands of civilian Jews from all parts of the globe.

That is a violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention, not that an arrogant, ignorant apologist for apartheid would care.

wrong again Georgie Isrrael transferred parts of its population into DISPUTED LANDS ---east jerusalem and parts of samaria Israel conquored Syria but did not transfer its population to Damascus Israel conquored Egypt but did not tranfer its population to Cairo hebron is a city which has had a jewish population for thousands of years and---its LAND was purchased and RE PURCHASED and never sold by jews--it was forcibly evacuated of jews---to your delight over the slit throats of its infants in 1929 (clearly the LEGAL way to acquire land in your world) -----the only people who were OCCUPYING IT AND HAD ILLEGALLY TRANSFERRED population into it have been arabs ---the same is true of East Jerusalem -----Jordan repudiated the land after the War of 1967 as not being PART OF JORDAN ie they gave it up Egypt repudiated Gaza Learn some history

wrong again Georgie Isrrael transferred parts of its population into DISPUTED LANDS ---east jerusalem and parts of samaria Israel conquored Syria but did not transfer its population to Damascus Israel conquored Egypt but did not tranfer its population to Cairo hebron is a city which has had a jewish population for thousands of years and---its LAND was purchased and RE PURCHASED and never sold by jews--it was forcibly evacuated of jews---to your delight over the slit throats of its infants in 1929 (clearly the LEGAL way to acquire land in your world) -----the only people who were OCCUPYING IT AND HAD ILLEGALLY TRANSFERRED population into it have been arabs ---the same is true of East Jerusalem -----Jordan repudiated the land after the War of 1967 as not being PART OF JORDAN ie they gave it up Egypt repudiated Gaza Learn some history

If that land is not inside Israel's borders, there is no dispute. It is occupied.

Forum List

Back