The Islamization of Winston Churchill by the Leftists

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Like Thomas Jefferson who owned a Koran, they simply were studying their enemies. Once again the Left are attempting to appease their Muslim masters.

The UK's Express:
“Winston Churchill was fascinated by the Islamic faith and some of his family believed he might have even converted to the religion after his time in India with the British Army, an uncovered letter reveals.”

Winston Churchill REVELATION: War hero's 'FASCINATION with Islam' revealed in lost letter

Well, what did Winston say about it?

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity."

"The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property—either as a child, a wife, or a concubine—must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die. But the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science—the science against which it had vainly struggled—the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome."

It's a muslim thing-------they have POSTHUMOUSLY Islamized lots of people. ----
Keep in mind-----Adam (the guy from the garden) was a MUSLIM too. Long
ago----when I was young (that long ago) I worked in a hospital on the weekend
(college time job) ..... weekend evenings. It was a rural hospital----no action
on weekend evening----slow and quiet. Some of the young interns would stop
at my desk and chat. ----lots were muslims from Pakistan, India---parts of
Africa---etc. One person---a particularly bright guy one day told me
"there was once a person born a jew who lived in muslim spain----he converted to islam and then BECAME A GREAT DOCTOR"" " Oh". said I "his name"?
his name was MAIMONIDES-----the poor muzzie surgeon was actually
TAUGHT in his Paki medical school that MAIMONIDES was a convert
to islam. It gets worse-----lots of the people muzzies claim as great
muzzie scientists were either Jews or Christians (or even Zoroastrians)

in 1919 Churchill voiced his desire to gas the Kurds in Iraq.

Yes, Churchill sure seemed to have some fascination with some Muslims alright.

Churchill was in no doubt that gas could be profitably employed against the Kurds and Iraqis (as well as against other peoples in the Empire): *I do not understand this sqeamishness about the use of gas. I am strongly in favour of using poison gas against uncivilised tribes.* Henry Wilson shared Churchills enthusiasm for gas as an instrument of colonial control but the British cabinet was reluctant to sanction the use of a weapon that had caused such misery and revulsion in the First World War. Churchill himself was keen to argue that gas, fired from ground-based guns or dropped from aircraft, would cause *only discomfort or illness, but not death* to dissident tribespeople; but his optimistic view of the effects of gas were mistaken. It was likely that the suggested gas would permanently damage eyesight and *kill children and sickly persons, more especially as the people against whom we intend to use it have no medical knowledge with which to supply antidotes.*

Forum List

Back