The Iran Nuclear Deal Is ***The Law of the Land***

[

I love you man. You make me laugh.

I mean even if your Lord God Trumph had his most patience adviser explain the above regulation, in crayon, not only would Donnie Dumbfuck not get it but likely the adviser would seriously think about slitting his own throat rather that try to explain it to dumFurur one more time.....

So, has Trump been arrested for not bowing to your Mullahs, yet? :dunno:

BUT I found where you came up with this fucking idiocy - Mad Maxine Waters, she of 7 IQ points...

Wow, you only offer yourself as sycophant to the most worthy of lords....

upload_2018-5-14_20-38-12.png

:lol:

She's as dumb as you...

President Trump has and Macron agreed with him.
Rhetoric does not constitute a legal challenge.
No legal challenge is necessary to have the UN reimpose its sanctions. All the US has to do is assert its complaint and go through the steps outlined in JCPOA. Once that process has been completed the UN sanctions are automatically reimposed regardless of what anyone else thinks.

Having left the deal, does the US still have the right to dispute anything or use the mechanisms of the JCPOA?

https://www.state.gov/documents/organization/245317.pdf

If Iran believed that any or all of the E3/EU+3 were not meeting their commitments under this JCPOA, Iran could refer the issue to the Joint Commission for resolution; similarly, if any of the E3/EU+3 believed that Iran was not meeting its commitments under this JCPOA, any of the E3/EU+3 could do the same. The Joint Commission would have 15 days to resolve the issue, unless the time period was extended by consensus. After Joint Commission consideration, any participant could refer the issue to Ministers of Foreign Affairs, if it believed the compliance issue had not been resolved. Ministers would have 15 days to resolve the issue, unless the time period was extended by consensus. After Joint Commission consideration – in parallel with (or in lieu of) review at the Ministerial level - either the complaining participant or the participant whose performance is in question could request that the issue be considered by an Advisory Board, which would consist of three members (one each appointed by the participants in the dispute and a third independent member). The Advisory Board should provide a non-binding opinion on the compliance issue within 15 days. If, after this 30-day process the issue is not resolved, the Joint Commission would consider the opinion of the Advisory Board for no more than 5 days in order to resolve the issue. If the issue still has not been resolved to the satisfaction of the complaining participant, and if the complaining participant deems the issue to constitute significant non-performance, then that participant could treat the unresolved issue as grounds to cease performing its commitments under this JCPOA in whole or in part and/or notify the UN Security Council that it believes the issue constitutes significant non-performance.

Are you a registered agent of the Iranian Regime, Comrade?

If not, you may be in violation of federal law.

I mean even if your Lord God Trumph had his most patience adviser explain the above regulation, in crayon, not only would Donnie Dumbfuck not get it but likely the adviser would seriously think about slitting his own throat rather that try to explain it to dumFurur one more time.....

My "patience" (noun) with your ignorance (noun) is obviously far greater than your ability to use correct grammar as I'm more "patient" with your inability to understand the difference between the noun "patience" and the adjective "patient". And while I won't lie and say "I love you man" as you falsely claim, I will say I'm more tolerant in my tolerance of your ignorance than your tolerance of people that deal with facts...not emotion.

[

So, has Trump been arrested for not bowing to your Mullahs, yet? :dunno:

BUT I found where you came up with this fucking idiocy - Mad Maxine Waters, she of 7 IQ points...

Wow, you only offer yourself as sycophant to the most worthy of lords....

View attachment 193613

:lol:

She's as dumb as you...

Hahaha good one Unhinged, you know I have no Mullahs.

Face it Comrade '"Dictator" Donnie is suffering from dementia or something isn't he?

Face it Comrade '"Dictator" Donnie is suffering from dementia or something isn't he?
The President is not the one who by-passed Congress to illegally negotiate an Un-Constitutional personal treaty with Iran on behalf of the United States, something he did not have the power to do. He is just the one who erased yet another illegal / Un-Constitutional Obama 'Legacy' item off the books.

The President is not the one who by-passed Congress to illegally negotiate an Un-Constitutional personal treaty with Iran on behalf of the United States, something he did not have the power to do. He is just the one who erased yet another illegal / Un-Constitutional Obama 'Legacy' item off the books.

Ah the Chatty Cathy of lies and prop-agitation. Gee it's almost like you're wanting to sow nothing but discord with your lies and poopaganda.

President "Grumpy-Gus" will never be able to erase one bit of Obama's Legacy. He is only setting his own legacy of petty petulance that will amuse people around the world for generations.

Ah the Chatty Cathy of lies and prop-agitation. Gee it's almost like you're wanting to sow nothing but discord with your lies and poopaganda.

President "Grumpy-Gus" will never be able to erase one bit of Obama's Legacy. He is only setting his own legacy of petty petulance that will amuse people around the world for generations.
LIBERAL TRANSLATION:

Personal attack.
Insult
Opinion already disproven by several Obama legacy items erased.
Diatribe.
Hollow Promise.

Look, BB, the Democrats - their embrace of their inner criminal, their promotion of Fear/Hate/Division, Obama's criminal terrorist/illegal/Mexican Drug cartel-supporting while simultaneous US citizen-abusing Constitution/Rule-of-Law violating, primary/debate-rigging - were soundly REJECTED....AGAIN.

For God's sake you GAVE your nomination to a felon who could not even win her own party's nomination....

Spare me the childish personal attacks and the hollow warning of 'Liberal Revenge' for Trump beating Hillary, a despised criminal 2-time loser.

LIBERAL TRANSLATION:

Personal attack.
Insult
Diatribe.
Hollow Promise.

Look, BB, the Democrats - their embrace of their inner criminal, their promotion of Fear/Hate/Division, Obama's criminal terrorist/illegal/Mexican Drug cartel-supporting while simultaneous US citizen-abusing Constitution/Rule-of-Law violating, primary/debate-rigging - were soundly REJECTED....AGAIN.

For God's sake you GAVE your nomination to a felon who could not even win her own party's nomination....

Spare me the childish personal attacks and the hollow warning of 'Liberal Revenge' for Trump beating Hillary, a despised criminal 2-time loser.

Your lies have all been debunked over and over again yet you still insist on chatting them up, Cathy. But you do have your agenda to follow.

Trumpybear has no time travelling powers, and cannot undo the many accomplishments of the Great President Obama.

Poor Trumphlake, truth to your often repeated lies is a hurtful personal attack. Hahahahaha Poor thing.

LIBERAL TRANSLATION:

Personal attack.
Insult
Diatribe.
Hollow Promise.

Your lies have all been debunked over and over again yet you still insist on chatting them up, Cathy. But you do have your agenda to follow.

Trumpybear has no time travelling powers, and cannot undo the many accomplishments of the Great President Obama.

Poor Trumphlake, truth to your often repeated lies is a hurtful personal attack. Hahahahaha Poor thing.

BlindBoo... would you say Obama was an "angry black man"?

LIBERAL TRANSLATION:

Personal attack.
Insult
Diatribe.
Hollow Promise.

You haven't debunked sh!t by posting constantly with nothing but your opinion, while I almost always post links, articles, references, facts, etc....

trump has no powers? Dude come back to reality - 'The un-Constitutional Obama-Iran Treaty - GONE! The Un-Constitutional Obama 'Dreamer EDICT' - GONE! What color is the d@mn sky in your world, or do simply have your head shoved up your rectum? That sound you hear so loud coming through your PC is not thunder - it's the sound of people laughing at you for that last comment....'Trump does not have the power to do UNdo any of Obama's BS'. Bwuhahahahaha.......

[

Hahaha good one Unhinged, you know I have no Mullahs.

There is certainly some dementia going on here, Blindfool. You suffer from a case of Trump Derangement Syndrome that leaves you babbling hatred to the exclusion of any rational thought.

It's Reagan all over again... Were you ever hospitalized due to your obsessive hatred of the Gipper? You should have been.

He sure undid the nuclear weapons that Obama gave to your Mullahs.

Now scoot along and go chant "Death to America," that always makes you feel better...

Now scoot along and go chant "Death to America," that always makes you feel better...

Nope, since the deal stated that Iran can never produce a weapon, by withdrawing from it, President "DumbasDirt" has opened the door for them to develop one. However, the other permanent members of the UNSC have pledged to continue to uphold the plan.

Donnie Dangerously's plan is to drive a wedge between the USA and our allies all over the world.

Or should we call it Putin's plan.

Nope, since the deal stated that Iran can never produce a weapon, by withdrawing from it, President "DumbasDirt" has opened the door for them to develop one. However, the other permanent members of the UNSC have pledged to continue to uphold the plan.

Donnie Dangerously's plan is to drive a wedge between the USA and our allies all over the world.

There never were any signatures to the Iran Deal!

“The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) is
not a treaty or
an executive agreement,
and is not a signed document,”
wrote Julia Frifield, the State Department assistant secretary for legislative affairs, in the November 19 letter.

State Department: Iran Deal Not 'Legally Binding' and Iran Didn't Sign It | [site:name] | National Review

not a treaty or
an executive agreement,
wrote Julia Frifield, the State Department assistant secretary for legislative affairs, in the November 19 letter.

State Department: Iran Deal Not 'Legally Binding' and Iran Didn't Sign It | [site:name] | National Review

So?

The U.S. and its international partners approved a UN Security Council resolution (UNSCR) that “calls on” member countries to support implementation of JCPOA. But the Council on Foreign relations notes that neither JCPOA and UNSCR “does not obligate the United States to do so as a matter of international law.” That means the United States is not legally bound to lift sanctions on Iran, even if Iran upholds its end of the deal. For that reason, it wasn’t necessary for Iran to sign the deal.

Iran Nuclear Deal Isn't Legally Binding, Iran Didn't Sign Nuclear Deal-Misleading!

not a treaty or
an executive agreement,

So?

The U.S. and its international partners approved a UN Security Council resolution (UNSCR) that “calls on” member countries to support implementation of JCPOA. But the Council on Foreign relations notes that neither JCPOA and UNSCR “does not obligate the United States to do so as a matter of international law.” That means the United States is not legally bound to lift sanctions on Iran, even if Iran upholds its end of the deal. For that reason, it wasn’t necessary for Iran to sign the deal.

Iran Nuclear Deal Isn't Legally Binding, Iran Didn't Sign Nuclear Deal-Misleading!

The JCPOA outlined “political commitments” of the nuclear deal. And the JCPOA was unsigned. The U.S. and its international partners approved a UN Security Council resolution (UNSCR) that “calls on” member countries to support implementation of JCPOA. But the Council on Foreign relations notes that neither JCPOA and UNSCR “does not obligate the United States to do so as a matter of international law.” That means the United States is not legally bound to lift sanctions on Iran, even if Iran upholds its end of the deal. For that reason, it wasn’t necessary for Iran to sign the deal.

AND?

So there was NO legal binding required signatures of the USA to agree to sending Iran $33.6 billion in secret cash and gold payments facilitated by the Obama administration between 2014 and 2016, according to testimony provided before Congress by an expert on last summer’s nuclear agreement with Iran.

Between January 2014 and July 2015, when the Obama administration was hammering out the final details of the nuclear accord, Iran was paid $700 million every month from funds that had previously been frozen by U.S. sanctions.

A total of $11.9 billion was ultimately paid to Iran, but the details surrounding these payments remain shrouded in mystery, according to Mark Dubowitz, executive director at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies.
Iran May Have Received as Much as $33.6 Billion in Cash From U.S.

Nope, since the deal stated that Iran can never produce a weapon,

Being a fucking liar is no way to win an argument, Blindfool

From the Amazon.Com Post

{
Sanctions lifted. Restrictions gone. Nuclear development legitimized. Iran would reenter the international community, as Obama suggested in an interview in December, as “a very successful regional power.” A few years — probably around 10 — of good behavior and Iran would be home free.

The agreement thus would provide a predictable path to an Iranian bomb. Indeed, a flourishing path, with trade resumed, oil pumping and foreign investment pouring into a restored economy.

Meanwhile, Iran’s intercontinental ballistic missile program is subject to no restrictions at all. It’s not even part of these negotiations.}

The fatal flaw in the Iran deal

by withdrawing from it, President "DumbasDirt" has opened the door for them to develop one. However, the other permanent members of the UNSC have pledged to continue to uphold the plan.

Speaking of "dumbasdirt" did you grasp the sunset clause little gay Barry built into his treason?

From the Amazon.Com Post

{
Sanctions lifted. Restrictions gone. Nuclear development legitimized. Iran would reenter the international community, as Obama suggested in an interview in December, as “a very successful regional power.” A few years — probably around 10 — of good behavior and Iran would be home free.

The agreement thus would provide a predictable path to an Iranian bomb. Indeed, a flourishing path, with trade resumed, oil pumping and foreign investment pouring into a restored economy.

Meanwhile, Iran’s intercontinental ballistic missile program is subject to no restrictions at all. It’s not even part of these negotiations.}

by withdrawing from it, President "DumbasDirt" has opened the door for them to develop one. However, the other permanent members of the UNSC have pledged to continue to uphold the plan.

Speaking of "dumbasdirt" did you grasp the sunset clause little gay Barry built into his treason?

You've always been such a cupcake. Charles is big on words to rile the base with but, very little facts appear in his opinion piece

Page 3.

Full text of the Iran nuclear deal

From the Amazon.Com Post

{

You've always been such a cupcake. Charles is big on words to rile the base with but, very little facts appear in his opinion piece

Page 3.

Full text of the Iran nuclear deal

Are you blatantly lying there is no sunset clause? :rofl:

Even for you, that's some SHAMELESS lying...

Forum List

Back