Packing The Courts With Americans

McConnell warned Reid this would happen when the dems ended fillubuster of non-SC judges. But this and Garland are escalations of politicizing Judges. I've wondered what the Turtle's end game is. Does he see demographics and issues leading to a party of "rump." Where the gop is doomed to be out of power unless something unforeseeable happens: the dems nominating the most polarizing and worst politician since WWII?

But where does it end? No Judges get confirmed unless the Senate and White House are in the control of the same party. No SC Justice is confirmed by a party in the last two years of the term of a president in the other party?

McConnell warned Reid this would happen when the dems ended fillubuster of non-SC judges. But this and Garland are escalations of politicizing Judges. I've wondered what the Turtle's end game is. Does he see demographics and issues leading to a party of "rump." Where the gop is doomed to be out of power unless something unforeseeable happens: the dems nominating the most polarizing and worst politician since WWII?

But where does it end? No Judges get confirmed unless the Senate and White House are in the control of the same party. No SC Justice is confirmed by a party in the last two years of the term of a president in the other party?

At this point, only one of the two dominant parties is American, and it's not the Democratic Party.

At this point, only one of the two dominant parties is American, and it's not the Democratic Party.
You're not a republican, either Large R or small r

You're not a republican, either Large R or small r

Indeed. Never been much of a club joiner.

As stated often, I am liberal in the classical sense, same as the Founders.

The Democrats have done that to themselves.
Don't try to blame your own vile behavior on them.

Yes, I rather enjoy Kurt Weill's work with Brecht.

It comes from you being a Trumpkin, period.

Too funny. I have been as I politically am for decades.
Does that include the 60s, when Clinton and Bush were presidents? Hee haw

Please make sense so that I can respond.

If there has been a vacancy for eight years then it's time to stop fucking around and get it filled and it looks like that's what they've done. The Senate consistently fails to do its job based on partisan reasons. They're a bunch of children.

No. It is during a presidential election year, and it is named for it's father, The Biden Rule.

The Democrats have done that to themselves.
Don't try to blame your own vile behavior on them.

Yes, I rather enjoy Kurt Weill's work with Brecht.

It comes from you being a Trumpkin, period.

Too funny. I have been as I politically am for decades.
Does that include the 60s, when Clinton and Bush were presidents? Hee haw

The 60s, what the hell are you smoking?

Forum List

Back