The invisble package of unearned benefits

I have lived through many challenges in life, one of the hardest is finding out that hard work is the only thing that pays off, unless you have what us white people call privilege, someone that knows someone that can put you in those positions..Society is tiered more by money than color of skin...

Well the video is a white person calling privilege other things too, You can say hat society is tiered more by money because for whites that's the way it may be, but that is not so for us. The white mans truth is not the universal truth and since we have an American experience that includes some very different things than you whites have, that perhaps the way we see things should not be made to be altered to fit the white mans truth when it's not ours.
we have an American experience that includes some very different things than you whites have,
Yeah, it is called ignorance.. You follow lockstep of the left who keeps you in chains to the government, not thinking for yourselves and moving out of the hood. It was your kind that enslaved the blacks, and it is your kind that keeps you there.

first_slave.jpg

Understanding My Privilege | Sue Borrego

Lets see of anyone can listen to this entire video and discuss what is said and not what their opinion is.

You don't have the credibility to get me to watch a 12 minute video.

Provide a transcript and I will address what she said that you like.

Or just provide a bullet point.

I'm sure it boils down to something similar to "Fuck white people".

I don't care about having credibility with you. I provided the film, and that's what is going to be provided. So stay out of this thread if all you are going to do is troll.

I'm not trolling. I'm addressing the topic.

You know that you could summarize the point(s) for me in a bullet point or three.

YOu choose not to, because you know that the clearer you lefties make your points, the easier it is for people to see that they are nonsense.

I have lived through many challenges in life, one of the hardest is finding out that hard work is the only thing that pays off, unless you have what us white people call privilege, someone that knows someone that can put you in those positions..Society is tiered more by money than color of skin...
I don't know how many times I was passed over because of the color of my skin because Affirmative Action was used to put a lesser qualified individual in place, then I had to pick up the slack because the black man didn't know shit about the job. I was told to train the guy, I told the crap leadership that I don't get paid to teach but to do...

This has nothing to do with the OP.

There's one person who didn't watch the video.

I watched about three minutes of it. Same old boo-hoo song-and-dance. Why waste my time?

This is the problem here we read all your same old racist bullshit every day, but you are not man enough to look at what is being said and to discuss the pros or cons.

Please post ANY racist material posted by me at ANY time, in ANY place, or remain a liar.

I watched the first three minutes, enough to know what was was coming. We've heard it all before.

I am not a liar. The thing about you guys is that you post up racist crap and swear it's not racist. So you tell me what was coming since you know so much.
I am a racist to everyone even my own kind, who are the flaming liberals who want you blacks to not succeed. When you don't educate yourselves then you must rely on the liberals in government to "Take Care of You", by Uncle Sugar.

I watched about three minutes of it. Same old boo-hoo song-and-dance. Why waste my time?

This is the problem here we read all your same old racist bullshit every day, but you are not man enough to look at what is being said and to discuss the pros or cons.

Please post ANY racist material posted by me at ANY time, in ANY place, or remain a liar.

I watched the first three minutes, enough to know what was was coming. We've heard it all before.

I am not a liar. The thing about you guys is that you post up racist crap and swear it's not racist. So you tell me what was coming since you know so much.

Liar.

Well the video is a white person calling privilege other things too, You can say hat society is tiered more by money because for whites that's the way it may be, but that is not so for us. The white mans truth is not the universal truth and since we have an American experience that includes some very different things than you whites have, that perhaps the way we see things should not be made to be altered to fit the white mans truth when it's not ours.
we have an American experience that includes some very different things than you whites have,
Yeah, it is called ignorance.. You follow lockstep of the left who keeps you in chains to the government, not thinking for yourselves and moving out of the hood. It was your kind that enslaved the blacks, and it is your kind that keeps you there.

View attachment 166948

You know the picture of that man is not Anthony Johnson don't you? You do also know that the first slave owners in the US were Spaniards in the 1500's and Spaniards were white.. You also know that this ha nothing to do with the OP and the next one will be reported.

Liar.

Well if you aren't a liar, you can tell us what was coming in the rest of that video.

So 50 years of Affirmative Action, has done nothing to help African Americans???

The election of BO to two terms with lots of white votes, means nothing.

Why would you listen to a white bitch? You hate white people.

Obama did not get a lot of white votes, you've been shown that and that's not the OP. To your second question, Because I don't hate white people. To your question about Affirmative Action, if AA is what you say it is, whites have got it since 1776, That's 241 years. or 4.6 times longer than blacks have. Now try watching the video and discussing what was said.
First...Obama got lots of white votes in both his elections. Why must you distort the truth? He may not have gotten a majority of white votes, but millions of whites voted for him.

I listened to the speaker in your OP and I have heard this argument before. I know blacks are often targeted by cops and distrusted by many in society. I know that blacks are subjected to many social ills, such as poor schools, lack of jobs, crime, drugs, gangs, etc. It is extremely difficult for blacks to overcome these ills. I also know that young black men are the biggest segment of our society likely to commit crimes. How can you blame society for being watchful of blacks, when they cause a majority of the crime?

Says the person that can't back up his vile slander, but continues to make them.

What a piece of shit.

View attachment 166948

You know the picture of that man is not Anthony Johnson don't you? You do also know that the first slave owners in the US were Spaniards in the 1500's and Spaniards were white.. You also know that this ha nothing to do with the OP and the next one will be reported.
I guess you don't know that the first people who were brought to work the land were White indentured servants that after 7 years were set free? Then when Black people who were being butchered by blacks in Africa(still happening today) black indentured servants were brought to the America's and were set free after 7 years? It was the black man who was Anthony Johnson(who gives a shit if the picture is wrong the NAME is correct) a black man sued to keep his black property......Figures a liberal who try to squirrel out of the TRUTH by making it a point to go after the picture not debate the issue....

Lets see of anyone can listen to this entire video and discuss what is said and not what their opinion is.

I don't care about having credibility with you. I provided the film, and that's what is going to be provided. So stay out of this thread if all you are going to do is troll.

You know that you could summarize the point(s) for me in a bullet point or three.

YOu choose not to, because you know that the clearer you lefties make your points, the easier it is for people to see that they are nonsense.

You can watch the video. I am making no exceptions for you.

Says the person that can't back up his vile slander, but continues to make them.

What a piece of shit.

I've backed up every word I've ever said. You will now discuss the OP or get reported.

So 50 years of Affirmative Action, has done nothing to help African Americans???

The election of BO to two terms with lots of white votes, means nothing.

Why would you listen to a white bitch? You hate white people.

Obama did not get a lot of white votes, you've been shown that and that's not the OP. To your second question, Because I don't hate white people. To your question about Affirmative Action, if AA is what you say it is, whites have got it since 1776, That's 241 years. or 4.6 times longer than blacks have. Now try watching the video and discussing what was said.
First...Obama got lots of white votes in both his elections. Why must you distort the truth? He may not have gotten a majority of white votes, but millions of whites voted for him.

I listened to the speaker in your OP and I have heard this argument before. I know blacks are often targeted by cops and distrusted by many in society. I know that blacks are subjected to many social ills, such as poor schools, lack of jobs, crime, drugs, gangs, etc. It is extremely difficult for blacks to overcome these ills. I also know that young black men are the biggest segment of our society likely to commit crimes. How can you blame society for being watchful of blacks, when they cause a majority of the crime?
without the liberal white guilt, and the lies of the Lickspittle, Lapdog, Lame Stream Media, Obama would never of made it to the Presidency because of the video posted. The mother fucker dwarf had to cover for Obama's Faux Pau.

View attachment 166948

I guess you don't know that the first people who were brought to work the land were White indentured servants that after 7 years were set free? Then when Black people who were being butchered by blacks in Africa(still happening today) black indentured servants were brought to the America's and were set free after 7 years? It was the black man who was Anthony Johnson(who gives a shit if the picture is wrong the NAME is correct) a black man sued to keep his black property......Figures a liberal who try to squirrel out of the TRUTH by making it a point to go after the picture not debate the issue....

The OP is the issue and the issue is not your opinion of how vlacks owned the first slaves.

What a piece of shit.

I've backed up every word I've ever said. You will now discuss the OP or get reported.

I have discussed your OP as much as its importance demands. If you post another slanderous accusation it will be you who is reported.

I don't believe in white privilege, but I do believe there is a great deal of black dysfunction. Naturally this dysfunction causes society to treat blacks differently.

What a piece of shit.

I have discussed your OP as much as its importance demands. If you post another slanderous accusation it will be you who is reported.

So them you don't know what the rest of the video contained you don't want to discuss he issues bought up in the video and that is what the OP is. So if you don't want to discuss the OP get out.

You can watch the video. I am making no exceptions for you.

Other's have already stated that they watched the video and found it to be the same old crap.

THey seemed to have missed the "point" that you got out of it.

State it for them, too.

But you won't. Because of why I said.

I don't believe in white privilege, but I do believe there is a great deal of black dysfunction. Naturally this dysfunction causes society to treat blacks differently.

Of course you don't. But I don't believe in that great deal of black dysfunction.

Black privilege.

Blacks with lower test scores are being more readily accepted into college.

Both Black males, and Black females can use Affirmative Action.

Blacks can take advantage of the Minority Business Development Agency to build up a business.

Blacks get special protection hate crimes, while say the same thing using terms like dumb Polak, or greasy Italian would probably be thrown out.

Blacks can kill more Whites, than Whites kill Blacks, but more Whites get slapped with hate crimes for it.

Blacks are the only ethnicity with a widely publicized History Month.

Blacks can be racist, and no one cares about that as an issue.

If a Black uses the word Honkey, or Cracker on TV it isn't offensive like a White person using the N word on TV.

Everyone knows about the Black struggle, while far less would know about the Polish struggle, Irish struggle, Ukrainian struggle.

Forum List

Back