The Internet Is Going Crazy for Elizabeth Warren After She Gave This Answer on Same-Sex Marriage

People who want poverty and insecurity will vote Democrat. People who wand freedom, prosperity and the American dream will vote for Trump. Obviously, Trump will win in a landslide. And then, somewhere around the middle of his second term, people will finally realize what a great President he has been and he'll get wide support.
What is this drivel?? Are you lost in space? This has nothing to do with my topic. You're trolling. Get the hell out of here !

Some rich sicko faggots donate money to Democrats, so scum like Warren pander to them. No big secret there. Sociopaths will spout fake science for dollars, what a shock.
What fake science? What are you talking about? So Warren is scum ? Why? Because she stands for human rights and social/ economic justice? That tells me all that I care to know about you.

The Internet Is Going Crazy for Elizabeth Warren After She Gave This Answer on Same-Sex Marriage and Homophobes

Go Liz!! She is the one! I find it hard to believe that after all of these years since Obergefell , people are still asking questions like this.

Her response to a question about same-sex marriage and homophobes is going viral on social media. It wasn’t just her answer, but the clarity, wit, and unapologetic firmness of her response.

Warren was asked what she would do when someone tells her, “Senator, I’m old-fashioned, and my faith teaches me that marriage is between one man and one woman.”
“I’m going to assume it’s a guy who said that,” Warren replied. “And I’m going to say, ‘Then just marry one woman.”

Then she twists the knife!

And then she delivered the second part of her response: “Assuming you can find one."

In a related story

Rubio Ridiculed for Blasting Warren's Same-Sex Marriage Remarks While Appearing to Encourage 'Fighting Back'

Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) over the weekend blasted Senator Elizabeth Warren‘s (D-MA) viral remarks about those who oppose same-sex marriage. He also appeared to encourage “fighting back, even in a crude or vulgar way” by “Americans with traditional values.”

Senator Rubio concocted a tweet that framed the right of same-sex couples to marry as something only “elites” support, which is false. Studies find six out of 10 Americans support same-sex marriage, while just three out of 10 oppose it.

Rubio further stated:

“....Vividly captures the condescension of elites & their incessant ridicule of Americans with traditional values. It elicits glee among celebrities & blue check brigade,” he claimed, speaking of those on Twitter whose accounts have been “verified.

Complete and utter inane equine excrement Rubio

If this is what floats progressive folks boats you are screwed.
I'm screwed? How is that?

People who want poverty and insecurity will vote Democrat. People who wand freedom, prosperity and the American dream will vote for Trump. Obviously, Trump will win in a landslide. And then, somewhere around the middle of his second term, people will finally realize what a great President he has been and he'll get wide support.

Tru dat

VirtueHero.jpg

Gotta admit, i'm really looking forward to fags trapped in bad marriages , in custody /alimony battles

they want to walk the walk.....

~S~

You really do think lesbians and gays haven't been "trapped in bad marriages" ever since humans invented "marriage"?

The Internet Is Going Crazy for Elizabeth Warren After She Gave This Answer on Same-Sex Marriage and Homophobes

Go Liz!! She is the one! I find it hard to believe that after all of these years since Obergefell , people are still asking questions like this.

Her response to a question about same-sex marriage and homophobes is going viral on social media. It wasn’t just her answer, but the clarity, wit, and unapologetic firmness of her response.

Warren was asked what she would do when someone tells her, “Senator, I’m old-fashioned, and my faith teaches me that marriage is between one man and one woman.”
“I’m going to assume it’s a guy who said that,” Warren replied. “And I’m going to say, ‘Then just marry one woman.”

And then she delivered the second part of her response: “Assuming you can find one."

In a related story

Rubio Ridiculed for Blasting Warren's Same-Sex Marriage Remarks While Appearing to Encourage 'Fighting Back'

Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) over the weekend blasted Senator Elizabeth Warren‘s (D-MA) viral remarks about those who oppose same-sex marriage. He also appeared to encourage “fighting back, even in a crude or vulgar way” by “Americans with traditional values.”

Senator Rubio concocted a tweet that framed the right of same-sex couples to marry as something only “elites” support, which is false. Studies find six out of 10 Americans support same-sex marriage, while just three out of 10 oppose it.

Rubio further stated:

“....Vividly captures the condescension of elites & their incessant ridicule of Americans with traditional values. It elicits glee among celebrities & blue check brigade,” he claimed, speaking of those on Twitter whose accounts have been “verified.

Fake Indian Snark

In a related story

Rubio further stated:

You are a slave by nature. Nobody asked her that question. I’ve already covered this. A homosexual plant gave her this scripted “what if”...and she gave her scripted attack on American families back.

It was announced on twitter days before. I POSTED THE TWEET! Dated before the “debate”. Use USMB search function.

And you fell for it?

In a related story

Rubio further stated:

Warren despises American families as much as any other democrat.

In a related story

Rubio further stated:

Where do you get that crap from?

In a related story

Rubio further stated:

Ill tell you one more tine. Use the search function.

In a related story

Rubio further stated:

Showing total disrespect for the millions who disagree with you on a controversial topic like Gay Marriage is no way to get their support.

Its one thing to tell someone that , yes, you believe that a man in a dress is a broad. Its quite another to insult someone with a different opinion.

In a related story

Rubio further stated:

You are a slave by nature. Nobody asked her that question. I’ve already covered this. A homosexual plant gave her this scripted “what if”...and she gave her scripted attack on American families back.

It was announced on twitter days before. I POSTED THE TWEET! Dated before the “debate”. Use USMB search function.

And you fell for it?
Dude, What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not finding anything that shows it was a setup. You'll have to do better than that

In a related story

Rubio further stated:

Ill tell you one more tine. Use the search function.
What are you talking about now. You're saying that I search and find evidence that Warren hates American families? Are you out of your fucking mind?

In a related story

Rubio further stated:

Showing total disrespect for the millions who disagree with you on a controversial topic like Gay Marriage is no way to get their support.

Its one thing to tell someone that , yes, you believe that a man in a dress is a broad. Its quite another to insult someone with a different opinion.
Right!! You got me . I do not have an ounce of respect for those who try to control the lives and relationships of others when it is none of their fucking business. It goes beyond opinion. It is about human rights, dignity and equality

In a related story

Rubio further stated:

Fake Indian Snark
I think that Rubio is Cuban

In a related story

Rubio further stated:

Right!! You got me . I do not have an ounce of respect for those who try to control the lives and relationships of others when it is none of their fucking business. It goes beyond opinion. It is about human rights, dignity and equality

You aren't running for office, its fine if you flame out on this or anything else.

But Pocahontas is running for the Presidency, and needs to seek the votes of people who might not agree with everything in her extremist platform, if she intends to actually win.

Forum List

Back