The Inevitability Of Impeachment

You'd think by now, it being 2017 an all, you nuts, you microwave peanut brained butt fucks, would come up with news ways to attack the truth, rather than harp on and on over spelling issues. You shit for brains nut fuckers really need to get with the times, embrace the message, respond and move on......this grammer attacking engagement that you persue relentlessly not only marginalize you to the hicks you are, but it also spells coward very loudly!!
What the hell is a 'microwave peanut'?

Guys, I need to be a physic.....Called it. Trump will not last a good 2 years.

Trump has been trying to govern by impulse, on whim, for personal retribution, for profit, by decree ― as if he had been elected dictator. It doesn’t work, and the wheels are coming off the bus. After a week!

Impeachment is gaining ground because it is the only way to get him out, and because Republicans are already deserting this president in droves, and because the man is psychiatrically incapable of checking whether something is legal before he does it.

Does anybody want to take bets?

You mean you ARE a psycho.

Trump has been trying to govern by impulse, on whim, for personal retribution, for profit, by decree ― as if he had been elected dictator. It doesn’t work, and the wheels are coming off the bus. After a week!

Impeachment is gaining ground because it is the only way to get him out, and because Republicans are already deserting this president in droves, and because the man is psychiatrically incapable of checking whether something is legal before he does it.

At some point in his term in office he will have to address questions from congress about whatever. That will be the beginning of the end of Trump because he can not resist the urge to exaggerate and mislead. If you look at previous impeachments and forced resignations, it is not the actions of the president that get's them trouble. It's lying to congress and the American people about those actions. Throughout Trump's career, lying and gross exaggeration have become so ingrained in his personality, he doesn't even realize he's doing it.

Folks, meet tigerred59 2.0

Of course when Clinton lied to the American people the impeachment failed.
BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WASN'T READY TO LET HIM GO AND THE CONGRESS SAW THIS....TRUMP ON THE OTHER HAND...NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY BUT REDNECKS AND HILLBILLIES LIKE THIS BITCH...HE'S GOING DOWN!!
Hey, dumbass, Clinton was impeached.

And I'll take you up on your bet. How much can you afford to lose?

Weren't they always asking about impeaching douchebag??

That went nowhere and neither with the HuffPo piece. Waste of time.

The real question, is why anyone responds to this imbecile?

Of course when Clinton lied to the American people the impeachment failed.
BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WASN'T READY TO LET HIM GO AND THE CONGRESS SAW THIS....TRUMP ON THE OTHER HAND...
NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY BUT REDNECKS AND HILLBILLIES LIKE THIS BITCH...HE'S GOING DOWN!!

Wrong. People who are NOT indoctrinated by the Pope-led Satanic Globalist cabal favor Trump.

We could also go on a spree of impeaching presidents for any old reason, until we finally get one that enough people can put up with.

I believe it will happen in 4 years, or maybe 8 years, minus 1 week.

The quality of the people we get who make runs for the presidency will get still worse if we start impeaching presidents for dumb reasons. The field is so poor we even have Hillary saying she would want to run again someday.

Forum List

Back