The indescribable evil of the left

David Dorn
And the guys who killed George Floyd and Breanna taylor as well?
Floyd yes. One person. Taylor no. They knocked on the door and were shot at first. You should learn facts about the cases prior to opining on them.
Knocked on the wrong door looking for someone who a had already been apprehended.

Tell me, if your side burst in in the middle of the night, what would you do?
They yelled police. I certainly would not start shooting at them. Unfortunate but not intentional. Dorn and Floyd were intentional. Difference is Dorn was a good man and Floyd was not. You really need to learn about the cases prior to opining on them. Are you not tired of me making you look stupid? Keep em coming. The scumbag who shot the two deputies in LA deserves death too.
Lol, you e never managed to make me look stupid.
I just did and have many other times. It’s boring debating stupid people like you JoeB and Penelope. But you believe David Dorns killer deserves to live. What a noble man you are. Loser.

David Dorn
And the guys who killed George Floyd and Breanna taylor as well?
Floyd yes. One person. Taylor no. They knocked on the door and were shot at first. You should learn facts about the cases prior to opining on them.
Knocked on the wrong door looking for someone who a had already been apprehended.

Tell me, if your side burst in in the middle of the night, what would you do?
They yelled police. I certainly would not start shooting at them. Unfortunate but not intentional. Dorn and Floyd were intentional. Difference is Dorn was a good man and Floyd was not. You really need to learn about the cases prior to opining on them. Are you not tired of me making you look stupid? Keep em coming. The scumbag who shot the two deputies in LA deserves death too.
Lol, you e never managed to make me look stupid.

True, you do a good enough job on your own.
LMAO....he does make it easy. Opines frequently without knowing details on the subject matter.

Stop reading RWNJ infotainment sites.
Want proof that Crap-it doesn't read before commenting? The second of two links in the initial post is by hard-left HuffPo.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Doesn't matter, it's still a lie. Nobody is talking about "aborting" new born babies.
You should be ashamed. It’s right there on multiple sites, including hard-left HuffPo, fragile little snowflake.

Stop reading RWNJ infotainment sites.
Want proof that Crap-it doesn't read before commenting? The second of two links in the initial post is by hard-left HuffPo.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Doesn't matter, it's still a lie. Nobody is talking about "aborting" new born babies.
You should be ashamed. It’s right there on multiple sites, including hard-left HuffPo, fragile little snowflake.
It's still a lie. Repeating it doesn't change that.

Look at the conspiracy theorist denying reality :laugh:

If both the "mainstream media" and true journalists are reporting it, it's unquestionably true. I don't blame you for being ashamed of supporting the wrong side of the aisle. I would be too.

If both the "mainstream media" and true journalists are reporting it, it's unquestionably true. I don't blame you for being ashamed of supporting the wrong side of the aisle. I would be too.
What you're spewing is not reality.

What you're spewing is not reality.

Everything about the left is everything that is wrong with humanity...
really? Even those fighting for equality, healthcare for the poor, education for our children?
Ohhh, "equality" and "education". Like "free" college? Where someone in the blue collar world (mechanic, janitor, etc.) will send their entire lives paying for the education of the white-collar worker (CEO, lawyer, etc.) who makes considerably more money?

As I said, everything about the left is everything that is wrong with humanity.

With each passing day, the left becomes more mentally unstable, more unethical, and more evil....
View attachment 112077

Oxford University’s so-called “ethicists” say that newborn babies are not “actual person”, but “potential persons”.

And Planned Parenthood’s President, Cecile Richards, is urging women to embrace their abortions and boast proudly of them as the next step to liberation.

This is the slippery slope of eugenics, euthanasia and mass murder by government.

It’s also why Neil Gorsuch’s appointment to the Supreme Court is so desperately needed.

Killing babies no different from abortion, experts say

Killing Newborn Babies No Different To Abortion, Say Medical Ethicists | The Huffington Post
Their utter hatred for us, and their burning desire to strip us of our basic human rights seems to rule their every aspect of existence.

THANK YOU, SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER? Twitter, Facebook CEOs defend election actions, promise more.

1605723795723.png

Were given immunity when they were powerless start ups, and not in an evil alliance with the unaccountable rogue Administrative Agencies.

Everything about the left is everything that is wrong with humanity...
really? Even those fighting for equality, healthcare for the poor, education for our children?
Ohhh, "equality" and "education". Like "free" college? Where someone in the blue collar world (mechanic, janitor, etc.) will send their entire lives paying for the education of the white-collar worker (CEO, lawyer, etc.) who makes considerably more money?

As I said, everything about the left is everything that is wrong with humanity.
No I obviously am not talking about the same thing as your warped example

With each passing day, the left becomes more mentally unstable, more unethical, and more evil....
View attachment 112077

Oxford University’s so-called “ethicists” say that newborn babies are not “actual person”, but “potential persons”.

And Planned Parenthood’s President, Cecile Richards, is urging women to embrace their abortions and boast proudly of them as the next step to liberation.

This is the slippery slope of eugenics, euthanasia and mass murder by government.

It’s also why Neil Gorsuch’s appointment to the Supreme Court is so desperately needed.

Killing babies no different from abortion, experts say

Killing Newborn Babies No Different To Abortion, Say Medical Ethicists | The Huffington Post

c724c105b88f436cbc788331a96f5a1f.jpg

Forum List

Back