The Independent Voter and Ted Cruz's's Candidacy

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Imbecile @ Huffington Post: The End of the GOP Why I Disagree With Nate Silver Walker Bragman

Nate Silver Says Dems Will Lose Senate in 2014 What About Hillary in 2016 Presidential Polls

Five Reasons Romney Is Thinking of Running FiveThirtyEight

Is Jeb Bush Too Liberal To Win The Republican Nomination In 2016 FiveThirtyEight

-
nate silver and john cassidy

---
News Flash 538 Blog s Nate Silver Is Fallible US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Nate Silver Say... Everything Nate Silver goes here Page 29 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Dante s Strategic Tactical Tips Thread US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Cassidy s Count Obama Looks Good Going Into Final Weekend US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Weekend Poll Analysis Last Stop Election Day US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

parsing what Cassidy had to say

John Cassidy
October 11, 2013:
Now, you may think that twenty-four per cent is a worryingly low approval rating for a Party whose Presidential candidate picked up forty-seven per cent of the vote last year, in an election widely regarded as a rout. Who could go lower than that? Well, Ted Cruz, for one. According the NBC News/Wall Street Journal survey, the Texan’s personal approval rating is fourteen per cent, which puts him three points below John Boehner. About the only good news in the poll for Cruz was that almost half of the respondents (forty-four per cent) either didn’t recognize his name or weren’t sure what they thought about him. Evidently, his twenty-one-hour monologue on the Senate floor last month didn’t register with many people.

Ted Cruz and the Politics of Hara-kari - The New Yorker
ted cruz Archives - Louisiana Politics

-------------------

If Cruz can get the GOP base and some indies during the primaries, who knows? If cruz were ever to get the GOP nomination, watch out. Dante says it's possible at this point, but not probable -- yet. He is still an unknown to the average voter

Forum List

Back