The Inconvenient Truth About the Democratic Party.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Oh, and I know. Everything switched. Of course. I guess that quote she quotes from LBJ does not apply to blacks today. Of course not.

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

If you think Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson really care about solving grievances of the negro race, then you need help.

quote-there-is-another-class-of-colored-people-who-make-a-business-of-keeping-the-troubles-the-wrongs-booker-t-washington-354862.jpg

I wonder who that quote applies to today.

I also find it interesting how the democrats today prefer to listen to WEB Du Bois. A commie negro who has a building named after him at Harvard. (Of course Harvard has a building named after him.)

Booker T and WEB Dubois often opposed each other.

Just look at a comparison between the two. You should note that Dubois knew nothing about slavery, except what he read and heard from freed slaves. You know, like Booker T Washington, who was in fact a slave.

chapter-8-section-2-9-728.jpg

Yes. Everybody freely admits that in the 1800's the Democrats were not supportive of blacks. Please point out any of those democrats from the 1800's that are still members of our government, and I promise not to vote for them.

I never read writings from Booker T. Washington-----but I read Du Bois. He was a little weird---
he engaged in lots of sophistry to MAGNIFY the miserable experience of black Africans
in the USA. It was bad enough------his flamboyant sophistry actually works to trivialize it. ----
but MAYBE his over the top stuff served a good purpose

It's all bullshit, maybe the oldest troll topic on the internet guaranteed to get liberals all wound up because of the towering absurdity of it all.

Yes. Everybody freely admits that in the 1800's the Democrats were not supportive of blacks. Please point out any of those democrats from the 1800's that are still members of our government, and I promise not to vote for them.
Oh, apparently you cannot see the people Booker T was talking about today. You also I guess do not want to read the quote from LBJ. You certainly don't know about Bill Clinton's mentor James Fulbright, nor about Al Gore Senior. Both staunch segregationists.

You apparently ignore ALL of that, along with how the civil rights bill was passed. How the King descendants are republicans. You all have no clue. You are all just victims of mass propaganda pushed to keep blacks enslaved in their minds by convincing them they are nothing but victims. Poor little victims of white republicans.

Look at how you losers argue against voter ID laws (photo id). You don't give a rat shit that people cannot accomplish shit without at least having a photo ID. Can't get a job, cant cash a check, cant open an account, nothing. You fucking left wing elitists don't give a shit. You all just tow the company party line. Go to your little elite houses behind WALLS guarded by armed guards and move about your day oblivious. Truly believing you are doing GOOD just because you hate republicans and white Christians well enough.

You are the fucking problem, and you remain in your pathetic hypnotized state.

Malcolm X, democrats are chumps.

The last of the old style southern Democrats was (I say was because he's apparently out of politics)

Zell Miller, from Georgia. Mentored by Lester Maddox, rabid segregationist. Miller is better known recently as the Rightwinger's favorite Democrat.

He endorsed John McCain over Obama in 2008, as some of you may recall.

Oh, apparently you cannot see the people Booker T was talking about today. You also I guess do not want to read the quote from LBJ. You certainly don't know about Bill Clinton's mentor James Fulbright, nor about Al Gore Senior. Both staunch segregationists.

You apparently ignore ALL of that, along with how the civil rights bill was passed. How the King descendants are republicans. You all have no clue. You are all just victims of mass propaganda pushed to keep blacks enslaved in their minds by convincing them they are nothing but victims. Poor little victims of white republicans.

Look at how you losers argue against voter ID laws (photo id). You don't give a rat shit that people cannot accomplish shit without at least having a photo ID. Can't get a job, cant cash a check, cant open an account, nothing. You fucking left wing elitists don't give a shit. You all just tow the company party line. Go to your little elite houses behind WALLS guarded by armed guards and move about your day oblivious. Truly believing you are doing GOOD just because you hate republicans and white Christians well enough.

Oh, so much silly RWNJ shit.
Yes, the 60's were a different time. Half a century ago, the country's thoughts on race were much different than today. Your pathetic attempt to pretend the things you mentioned somehow justify the racism of the right today is just plain goofy.

Yes, the 60's were a different time. Half a century ago, the country's thoughts on race were much different than today. Your pathetic attempt to pretend the things you mentioned somehow justify the racism of the right today is just plain goofy.

Explain the right wing racism of today so that we might understand.

Explain the right wing racism of today so that we might understand.

No. I can't explain it, because it is irrational. I can give a couple of examples though.
1.) Voter ID schemes disproportionately effect people of color, and the elderly. This is a proven fact. Say what you want about a drivers license being required for a bank account or airline tickets. That doesn't change the fact that many people who have every right to vote will be disenfranchised by so called voter ID schemes. The issue is voting. Not whether they want or need a bank account or airline tickets.
2.) It is proven that blacks and whites use drugs at the same rate, but blacks are 5 times more likely to go to prison for drug use.

Then getting actual statistics should be a good thing so that more problems can be fixed.
Why are the Dems fighting it?
It would show how many are harmed by using voter ID as well as actual numbers of voters who should not be voting in our elections.

Then getting actual statistics should be a good thing so that more problems can be fixed.
It would show how many are harmed by using voter ID as well as actual numbers of voters who should not be voting in our elections.

Fighting what? Trump's delusional attempt to claim he got more votes than Hillary?

They are robots. They will just cry disenfranchisement. They tow the company line and it is all about racism. They don't give a rat shit. Or else they would be for voter ID (PHOTO ID.) Since, a person cannot function in life without one.

The fact that they don't care, they dont address those points and they continue to cry racism, is all you need to know.

Not worth your time. They are oblivious. They are robots. Nothing more.

Fighting what? Trump's delusional attempt to claim he got more votes than Hillary?

No
It's about getting more correct numbers so that we can do something about.
This goes way back, way before Trump.
Trump is the first one who is doing something about.
If it is a nothing much it puts the arguments to rest.

Begging the Questions ^^^; It is an attempt to prove a proposition by using an argument that takes the proposition for granted, presupposing the very proposition that is questioned.

This defines Trump's effort, an effort to prove he is a legitimate president. By inference we know he knows he lost the popular vote, and spins that fact to claim millions of dead people voted for him, voted twice or were not legally allowed to vote.

Begging the Questions ^^^; It is an attempt to prove a proposition by using an argument that takes the proposition for granted, presupposing the very proposition that is questioned.

This defines Trump's effort, an effort to prove he is a legitimate president. By inference we know he knows he lost the popular vote, and spins that fact to claim millions of dead people voted for him, voted twice or were not legally allowed to vote.

Well that's your problem right there.
He did win legitimately with the EC votes.
If you want the popular vote people need to get the constitution changed.
Never mind that the EC votes give the minority of the nation a voice and equality.
Something the Dems are always for, until the constitution gets in their way then it needs to be gotten rid of.

Oh, and I know. Everything switched. Of course. I guess that quote she quotes from LBJ does not apply to blacks today. Of course not.

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

If you think Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson really care about solving grievances of the negro race, then you need help.

quote-there-is-another-class-of-colored-people-who-make-a-business-of-keeping-the-troubles-the-wrongs-booker-t-washington-354862.jpg

I wonder who that quote applies to today.

I also find it interesting how the democrats today prefer to listen to WEB Du Bois. A commie negro who has a building named after him at Harvard. (Of course Harvard has a building named after him.)

Booker T and WEB Dubois often opposed each other.

Just look at a comparison between the two. You should note that Dubois knew nothing about slavery, except what he read and heard from freed slaves. You know, like Booker T Washington, who was in fact a slave.

chapter-8-section-2-9-728.jpg

dukekkk.jpg

We're Republicans now.

Forum List

Back