The Inconvenient Truth About the Democratic Party.

At least once a month, one of Trump's Chumps starts a topic to claim the Confederates were racist Democrats. Oftentimes, two or three of Trump's Chumps will start a similar such topic on the same day, strongly suggesting they are all being controlled by some hack on the internet, radio, or TV.

In other topics, Trump's Chumps get upset when anyone says the Confederate flag is a symbol of racism.

Thus Trump's Chumps demonstrate they do not have the necessary intelligence to suffer from cognitive dissonance. Which explains their vulnerability to massively historically ignorant statements.
well the confederates were demonuts. It was their fight. Are you questioning that?
Your propaganda masters know you are just stupid enough to think today's liberal Democrat is the same as the Democrats of fifty or a hundred years ago.

They know you are so fucking ignorant that you don't know those old time Democrats were more right wing and more conservative than you are.

You are so fucking stupid, you somehow manage to conflate a far right Christian terrorist of fifty years ago with a supporter of gay rights, ObamaCare, higher taxes, wealth redistribution and affirmative action.

Yeah, you are just that fucking stupid, it is actually PAINFUL to watch you fall for this hack bullshit time and time and time again, never knowing those old time Democrats are YOUR political ancestors.

See, your masters NEVER point out those were CONSERVATIVE Democrats. They just say "Democrats", knowing your little tard mind will do the rest.
no, I know it's ten times worse, they now kill off blacks using inner city gangs. proof is in the dem owned cities throughout the nation. shameful

Here's some of those "liberal" Democrats of the past:

2ljqr5v.jpg

RACE MIXING IS COMMUNISM

STOP THE RACE MIXING MARCH OF THE ANTICHRIST

Race mixing is communism. Stop the race mixing march of the antichrist.

Yep. That sure as shit sounds like something a leftie would say! :lol:

Every time I think of the tards who fall for this shit, I imagine they look just like this guy:

28lrgr7.jpg

Actually, the tards who fall for this shit look more like this these days:

f35545.jpg

Those old time Democrats were racists and slave owners, y'all! Get you some book larnin bout history!

Yes. Everybody freely admits that in the 1800's the Democrats were not supportive of blacks. Please point out any of those democrats from the 1800's that are still members of our government, and I promise not to vote for them.

LBJ was a Democrat in the 1800's? Really?

LBJ as a Democrat half a century ago.

There are still plenty of people around that voted in the 60's.

Yes there are, and if any of them advocate racist crap, I won't vote for them if they run for office.

Yes. Everybody freely admits that in the 1800's the Democrats were not supportive of blacks. Please point out any of those democrats from the 1800's that are still members of our government, and I promise not to vote for them.

LBJ was a Democrat in the 1800's? Really?

LBJ as a Democrat half a century ago.

There are still plenty of people around that voted in the 60's.
Jeff Sessions, for one.

Oh, apparently you cannot see the people Booker T was talking about today. You also I guess do not want to read the quote from LBJ. You certainly don't know about Bill Clinton's mentor James Fulbright, nor about Al Gore Senior. Both staunch segregationists.

You apparently ignore ALL of that, along with how the civil rights bill was passed. How the King descendants are republicans. You all have no clue. You are all just victims of mass propaganda pushed to keep blacks enslaved in their minds by convincing them they are nothing but victims. Poor little victims of white republicans.

Look at how you losers argue against voter ID laws (photo id). You don't give a rat shit that people cannot accomplish shit without at least having a photo ID. Can't get a job, cant cash a check, cant open an account, nothing. You fucking left wing elitists don't give a shit. You all just tow the company party line. Go to your little elite houses behind WALLS guarded by armed guards and move about your day oblivious. Truly believing you are doing GOOD just because you hate republicans and white Christians well enough.

You are the fucking problem, and you remain in your pathetic hypnotized state.

Malcolm X, democrats are chumps.

Oh, so much silly RWNJ shit.
Yes, the 60's were a different time. Half a century ago, the country's thoughts on race were much different than today. Your pathetic attempt to pretend the things you mentioned somehow justify the racism of the right today is just plain goofy.

Explain the right wing racism of today so that we might understand.

What right wing racism?

Race mixing is communism. Stop the race mixing march of the antichrist.

Yep. That sure as shit sounds like something a leftie would say! :lol:
Did the "real" lefties at that time support transgenderism?

How about gay marriage?

Didn't think so....

Oh, apparently you cannot see the people Booker T was talking about today. You also I guess do not want to read the quote from LBJ. You certainly don't know about Bill Clinton's mentor James Fulbright, nor about Al Gore Senior. Both staunch segregationists.

You apparently ignore ALL of that, along with how the civil rights bill was passed. How the King descendants are republicans. You all have no clue. You are all just victims of mass propaganda pushed to keep blacks enslaved in their minds by convincing them they are nothing but victims. Poor little victims of white republicans.

Look at how you losers argue against voter ID laws (photo id). You don't give a rat shit that people cannot accomplish shit without at least having a photo ID. Can't get a job, cant cash a check, cant open an account, nothing. You fucking left wing elitists don't give a shit. You all just tow the company party line. Go to your little elite houses behind WALLS guarded by armed guards and move about your day oblivious. Truly believing you are doing GOOD just because you hate republicans and white Christians well enough.

You are the fucking problem, and you remain in your pathetic hypnotized state.

Malcolm X, democrats are chumps.

Oh, so much silly RWNJ shit.
Yes, the 60's were a different time. Half a century ago, the country's thoughts on race were much different than today. Your pathetic attempt to pretend the things you mentioned somehow justify the racism of the right today is just plain goofy.

Explain the right wing racism of today so that we might understand.

What right wing racism?

Exactly.
Notice nothing was said about it either. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back