The IMPOSSIBLE didn't happen on 911

debunked by who ?? when ??

By all of us in numerous threads on the subject.

So according to you Predfan, everything about 9/11 has been debunked by "us". Really? What a load of BULLSHIT! :cuckoo: :eusa_liar:

Yes, by us. You don't like it, I can't help that.

Who is the "us" that you are referring to?

Those of us on the board here.

I know you ain't talking about yourself, because you have never debunked anything about 9/11, nor will you ever.

I am talking about myself and others like SAYIT, Daws, and Ollie, only to name a few.

Instead you will repeat the lies of 9/11 but when challenged you run away like a little bitch.

Oh I see. 9/11insidejob has a sock. I have never run away, I have met all challenges. You people just don't like the answers, so you claim I ran away. Go away sock puppet.

So who is the "us" that you are referring to?

Answered. Another challenge accepted and beaten.

Next!

By all of us in numerous threads on the subject.

So according to you Predfan, everything about 9/11 has been debunked by "us". Really? What a load of BULLSHIT! :cuckoo: :eusa_liar:

Who is the "us" that you are referring to? I know you ain't talking about yourself, because you have never debunked anything about 9/11, nor will you ever. Instead you will repeat the lies of 9/11 but when challenged you run away like a little bitch.

I know that you ain't talking about PFC Gomer Ollie, Dawgshit 101, Moron-in-the-hat or even Candy Ass, because not one of those piece-of-shit sock puppets HAS EVER DEBUNKED ANYTHING REGARDING 9/11, NOR CAN THEY BACK-UP THEIR BULLSHIT CLAIMS AND THEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE WRONG.
:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

Please tell us child, which claim would you like one of us to debunk again?

I think he's a 9/11insidejob sock puppet.

Who is the "us" that you are referring to? I know you ain't talking about yourself, because you have never debunked anything about 9/11, nor will you ever. Instead you will repeat the lies of 9/11 but when challenged you run away like a little bitch.

I know that you ain't talking about PFC Gomer Ollie, Dawgshit 101, Moron-in-the-hat or even Candy Ass, because not one of those piece-of-shit sock puppets HAS EVER DEBUNKED ANYTHING REGARDING 9/11, NOR CAN THEY BACK-UP THEIR BULLSHIT CLAIMS AND THEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE WRONG.
:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

Please tell us child, which claim would you like one of us to debunk again?

I think he's a 9/11insidejob sock puppet.

He's immature at any rate, I had to have a Mod remove his childish bullshit from my visitor messages.

a quick check reveals as always that eots is talking out his ass.
The no bodies of passengers of flight 77 claim is brought to you by the usual inside job not credible or verifiable slap dicks who in better then 11 years have done nothing but speciously speculate on the false inside job masturbation fantasy.

Flight 77 bodies

those are bodies of pentagon employees...
and you know this how?
bogus conformation in 5...4...3..2.1

lol ...you where the one that posted pictures with no link then titled yourself as flight 77 bodies and claimed they where flight passengers...care to prove YOUR claim ?

Last edited:
and you know this how?
bogus conformation in 5...4...3..2.1

lol ...you where the one that posted pictures with no link then titled yourself as flight 77 bodies and claimed they where flight passengers...care to prove YOUR claim ?
if you look at the bottom of the photos there's a tag...

and the tag does not say flight 77 bodies because.. that would be untrue

Look at the message Wildcard posted for us on my Visitor page.

You have decent people visiting you and posting messages and you don't want them to see the kind of person you are when it comes to things like 9/11, a bona-fide liar. If you were not scared, than why did you refuse?

"I would tell you to PM me." That's laughable.

You want me to stop the "stupid harassing posts", alright just as long as you agree to stop lying about 9/11, I think that's fair, but I know you'll never agree.

BTW: You never debunked anything about 9/11, you just recycle the lies.

Come on child speak up in here where I can talk back to you since you don't have visitor messages nor pm's. Tell me what you believe happened on 911 and i will be glad to prove you are wrong.
Always happy to embarrass a punk kid.

You have decent people visiting you and posting messages and you don't want them to see the kind of person you are when it comes to things like 9/11, a bona-fide liar. If you were not scared, than why did you refuse?

You want me to stop the "stupid harassing posts", alright just as long as you agree to stop lying about 9/11, I think that's fair, but I know you'll never agree.

Come on child speak up in here where I can talk back to you since you don't have visitor messages nor pm's. Tell me what you believe happened on 911 and i will be glad to prove you are wrong.

you not supposed to print PMs ollie..if you could I would post liarabilties obscene and disturbing latent homosexual laden PMs

you not supposed to print PMs ollie..if you could I would post liarabilties obscene and disturbing latent homosexual laden PMs

I know I've had to have told you in the past; reading comprehension.....He posted it in my visitor messages, anyone can go to my profile and read it.... I've already had mods remove some of his childish BS.

Are you the same ornery idiot in real time or do you save it up for this board, Princess?

Are you the same ornery idiot in real time or do you save it up for this board, Princess?

What you see is what you get...

my favorite is missile hits pentagon, in the seconds fallowing the blast a crew of several hundred the managed to place fake plane parts in such away to mimic a crash with real dead bodies and everything.
then disappear with out a trace..
for you dumbshits that's sarcasm...

come on you know not a single body or body part of a plane passenger was found at the pentagon only bodies of pentagon employees..I am unsure as to what occurred at the pentagon but you should at least stick to the facts
a quick check reveals as always that eots is talking out his ass.
the no bodies of passengers of flight 77 claim is brought to you by the usual inside job not credible or verifiable slap dicks who in better then 11 years have done nothing but speciously speculate on the false inside job masturbation fantasy.

flight 77 bodies

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBASQj5hoE0]Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon) - YouTube[/ame]

LMFAO. Your ignorance bores me.

That's Dawgshit 101 for you, posting the same fake images as that lying piece-of-shit PFC Gomer Ollie did in another thread, and trying to pass them off as proof of the dead bodies of the passengers from Flight AA77. You're wrong yet again but that's normal for you. :cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_liar:

The melting point of aluminum is around 1,700 degrees F. The heat that was generated in the Pentagon fire supposedly was well above this, since they claimed that the aluminum vaporized! That happens at 11,000 degrees F!!!

DNA is an organic molecule that is very fragile, easily destroyed by temperatures at just a few hundred degrees C. It doesn’t need to be vaporized, it can be destroyed by just being close to heat!

How does human tissue survive when massive metal engines cannot? Answer: It can't.

Why, after all these years, haven't we seen any clear photos of the "plane" that struck the Pentagon?

Supposedly 100 Tons of steel and titanium alloy completely disintegrated, yet, government forensics teams claim to have identified 180+ bodies. No witnesses saw any bodies, no witnesses saw damage consistent with a 757 slamming onto the lawn and Pentagon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmP2Vy8K0i0]The pentagon was not hit by a airliner. See for yourself - YouTube[/ame]

Once again you are proven wrong but do try again dumbass.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I just glanced over the thread here,let me know if I got this right... Please just fill in the blanks to save time...

The twin towers were destroyed by __________, because he(they) wanted to ____________ and control the world. And you can prove this because ___________ and that wouldn't happen any other way, ever...

Yes just fill in the blanks in your response that way we can save some page space. I find this all so very fascinating and original. Thank you..

1364916529-cool_story_bro._cool_story_bro_ba91c2_3376394.jpg

Following approximately 2½ weeks of remains processing and two months of DNA analysis, 183
unique identities were generated from the remains of those killed in the attack on the Pentagon,
yielding 178 positive identifications. Some remains for each of the terrorists were recovered, as
evidenced by five unique postmortem profiles that did not match any antemortem material
provided by victims’ families. No identifiable remains for five of the victims known to have been killed in the attack were recovered.

Andrew M Baker MD.

http://web.archive.org/web/20060907034559/http://ndms.chepinc.org/data/files/3/266.pdf

following approximately 2½ weeks of remains processing and two months of dna analysis, 183
unique identities were generated from the remains of those killed in the attack on the pentagon,
yielding 178 positive identifications. Some remains for each of the terrorists were recovered, as
evidenced by five unique postmortem profiles that did not match any antemortem material
provided by victims’ families. No identifiable remains for five of the victims known to have been killed in the attack were recovered.

andrew m baker md.

http://web.archive.org/web/20060907034559/http://ndms.chepinc.org/data/files/3/266.pdf

claims of dna are not bodies are they ollie

following approximately 2½ weeks of remains processing and two months of dna analysis, 183
unique identities were generated from the remains of those killed in the attack on the pentagon,

andrew m baker md.

No they aren't but I got tired of digging through all the alien attack and there were no planes BS sites to find any further information....Scary that you can't get the actual investigation details because of BS isn't it......

no they aren't but i got tired of digging through all the alien attack and there were no planes bs sites to find any further information....scary that you can't get the actual investigation details because of bs isn't it......

thats exactly how the perpetrators want it ollie..it helps discredit reasonable questions and keeps myths like nist said fuel tanks in wtc 7 and damage caused the collapse accepted as facts or to create the impression bodies of pentagon employees are flight 77 passengers

no they aren't but i got tired of digging through all the alien attack and there were no planes bs sites to find any further information....scary that you can't get the actual investigation details because of bs isn't it......

thats exactly how the perpetrators want it ollie..it helps discredit reasonable questions and keeps myths like nist said fuel tanks in wtc 7 and damage caused the collapse accepted as facts or to create the impression bodies of pentagon employees are flight 77 passengers

The "perpetrators," in this case, are the CT loons who flood the Internet with BS making it too time consuming for norms like Sarge to bother digging any deeper.

Forum List

Back