The Idolatry of Ronald Reagan

This topic is pretty well finished.

Reagan was a great man, the total opposite of FDR. Reagan called Communist evil, vowed to challenge and defeat it and freed hundreds of million from FDR's Satanic deal with Uncle Joe. That's why they build statues to Reagan.

"American" Progressives are a laughing stock, a joke. They admire a system they never lived under and have no clue how awful and evil it is.
The Right hates FDR for defeating their idols, the Nazis. They will never forgive FDR for it.

FDR was Uncle Joe Stalin's personal Fluffer. Had FDR not been such a tool, fool and dupe, Eastern Europe would have been Free.

In 1933 "Uncle Joe" murdered 3 million children, starved them to DEATH. That's the sick fuck that the sicker fuck in the White House called "Uncle"

Stalin was a sociopath, what the fuck was FDR's excuse?

St Ronnie was also the head of the screen actors union. Pro union for himself and anti-union for everyone else. The perfect CON$ervoFascist.
It's probably largely why he became a conservative.

Articles Ronald Reagan The Crusader
Moreover, in the late 1940s and early 1950s SAG was among the communists' top takeover targets. The communists wanted control of all our country's unions, of course, but SAG topped their list simply because it was "Hollywood" and so its influence on American culture was enormous. As Kengor shows, it was Reagan who led the fight to stop the communists. It's an astonishing thought, but Reagan was the only American politician who had blocked a communist takeover of anything before reaching the White House.
The American Stinker has no credibility. St Ronnie would kiss the ass of any Communist if it got him a movie role.

I think we should dig up Teddy the drowner Kennedy and dump all over him. Since they have a need to hate on the dead guy

How about Robert the KKK Byrd?

Reagan was a great man, the total opposite of FDR. Reagan called Communist evil, vowed to challenge and defeat it and freed hundreds of million from FDR's Satanic deal with Uncle Joe. That's why they build statues to Reagan.

"American" Progressives are a laughing stock, a joke. They admire a system they never lived under and have no clue how awful and evil it is.
The Right hates FDR for defeating their idols, the Nazis. They will never forgive FDR for it.

FDR was Uncle Joe Stalin's personal Fluffer. Had FDR not been such a tool, fool and dupe, Eastern Europe would have been Free.

In 1933 "Uncle Joe" murdered 3 million children, starved them to DEATH. That's the sick fuck that the sicker fuck in the White House called "Uncle"

Stalin was a sociopath, what the fuck was FDR's excuse?
The Bush family was Hitler's personal Fluffer.
Had the Bush family not been such a tool, fool and dupe, Weatern Europe would have been Free.

In the 1930s and 1940s "Uncle Adolph" murdered 10 million men, women and children, starved them to DEATH and burned them in ovens. The sick fuck that financed Hitler is the sicker fuck the Bush family named their children after.

Stalin was a sociopath, what the fuck was Bush's excuse?

Probably half of you here hating on Reagan wasn't even born then. But get your information of him from left wing hate sites. No President since Reagan has been as admired as he is. Not even your admired adulterer Billy Boy Clinton
That chaps your Ass tough

Of course it is over Frank. These threads always end when you are challenged to respond with academic facts. I asked you and Meathead repeatedly to respond to my post where I listed facts. I challenged you to dispute them in an intellectual way. You are unable to do so. So now the thread will degenerate into quoting right wing blogs that ignore the questions that were asked. This along with the regular kind on nonsense rhetoric that deflects away from the challenges put to the Reagan idolatry crew. And I don't see how you can say it is a plot or conspiracy by the commie liberal left. I'm giving credit and evidence, in fact defending, Bush 41. My first post was all about how Bush 41 deserved more credit than Reagan for the fall of the USSR. Just more evidence of what is called Reagan idolatry.

Well in the last rating of presidents by historians, Reagan was rated 18th out of the 44 presidents rated, and for a Republican that's not too bad.

And yet with all your knowledge the best evidence you can produce is a speech you misinterpret and distort. You have not challenged a single fact I posted. You simply brag about your knowledge and make a claim that I have no background about the topic. Your assurance that you know a lot more about this subject than I do is nothing more than fake bravado. You can start off by showing where I misinterpreted Lech's speech. Maybe tell us about your cred's on the subject. How is it you think you know so much? Go at it, tear apart the facts in my comments with your facts and knowledge. Lets see how you do.
There is no misinterpretation nor bravado involved on my part. Walesa clearly states in the opening of his testament:

" When talking about Ronald Reagan, I have to be personal. We in Poland took him so personally. Why? Because we owe him our liberty. This can't be said often enough by people who lived under oppression for half a century, until communism fell in 1989."

Now, you as a USMB pipsqueak presume to know better what he meant when it would have actually stared you in the face had you read it. No one said that Reagan brought down the USSR alone, but to try to trivialize his roll is like mitigating FDR's roll in WWII since he was not president when it ended. It is also humorous to see Reagan being blamed for the an economic collapse two decades after leaving office, yet not credited for the fall of the Soviet Union two years on.

Getting to the point of idolatry of Reagan, are you seriously surprised? Obama, who is a major clusterfuck, is idolized by most blacks and lefties. Kennedy is idolized by most Americans, Mao by about a billion Chinese and teenyboppers like you idolize the likes of Snoop Dog or Justin Timberlake.

Unlike them, Reagan has a litany of accomplishments to justify it. Primary among those is the fall of communism through much of the world. It is the same reason he cannot be forgiven by those supported the oppression.

Nerd Smoke

Reagan was the American President who saw the explosion of consumerism during the "Big '80s."

When we think of populism-themed entertainment such as the circus-celebratory Harlem Globetrotters trick-themed basketball vaudeville show or populism-themed social rituals such as Wet Monday (an Easter-associated weekend when kids make fantasy group battles with water-guns), we think of the philosophical value of consumerism and its surprisingly ambitious leverage (i.e., Burger King).

Reagan was the American President who was 'afforded' leadership credit when consumerism really took off. People still shop for vintage Pioneer 1980s tape decks on eBay for its 'new age antique value.'

I don't see Reagan as the mastermind behind 'new age folk stories' about Boston school children streaming out of a chaperoned subway with bags of water-guns ready to visit a populism-Halloween consumerism-tourism aquarium convention on a field trip, but for good or for bad, I do see him gleaming the cultural rewards of general 'consumerism confetti.'

Just the fax, ma'am.

:arrow:

Video game - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

vm.jpg

I just don't get it. Very few things the gipper did would be accepted by today's eXtreme rw Repub-voters. VERY FEW!!!

reg.jpg

^ Statue of Reagan, Budapest, Hungary

item_23495.jpg

^ Statue of Reagan, Warsaw, Poland

It sucks to be an "American" Progressive, on the wrong side of history and rooting for the USSR

.Exactly. :clap2:

the left/Dems can't stand that and are pissed because all their Dear wonderful leader Obama was going to get was a Park bench in Hawaii. and they nixed that too..
Reagan was one the greatest Presidents of our country. Those who can't handle that will just have to buy diaper cream

reg.jpg

item_23495.jpg

It sucks to be an "American" Progressive, on the wrong side of history and rooting for the USSR

the left/Dems can't stand that and are pissed because all their Dear wonderful leader Obama was going to get was a Park bench in Hawaii. and they nixed that too..
Reagan was one the greatest Presidents of our country. Those who can't handle that will just have to buy diaper cream

How can a president be great with the most corrupt administration in history? Unlike Obama's corruption which is only in republican's minds. Below is a couple links. You might want to ask a teacher or two in your school that look over age 50 or 55 who can tell you about how Reagan the great wasn't so great after all. Luddly and Right Winger are always available as well in your quest for knowledge. Lay off of fox news and right wing radio. All know nothings and talk jocks out to scare, misinform, and spread hatred.

Defending The Truth Political Forum

convictions.html

Iran-Contra Affair Prosecutions Convictions and Pardons - List of Prosecutions Convictions and Pardons in Reagan s Iran-Contra Affair

reg.jpg

item_23495.jpg

How can a president be great with the most corrupt administration in history? Unlike Obama's corruption which is only in republican's minds. Below is a couple links. You might want to ask a teacher or two in your school that look over age 50 or 55 who can tell you about how Reagan the great wasn't so great after all. Luddly and Right Winger are always available as well in your quest for knowledge. Lay off of fox news and right wing radio. All know nothings and talk jocks out to scare, misinform, and spread hatred.

convictions.html

Iran-Contra Affair Prosecutions Convictions and Pardons - List of Prosecutions Convictions and Pardons in Reagan s Iran-Contra Affair
yep. 30+ criminal convictions in his Admin.

I think the Repub hive rationalizes deifying the budget-busting, amnesty-giving, terrorist-arming, actor is because they'd have to go back an ADDITIONAL generation or two to find one w/o sullied hands lol

American Progressive love the USSR as if they members of the Politboro and lost their entire power base. Not ever ordinary Russian citizens are as upset of the break up of the USSR as our "American" Progressives

reg.jpg

item_23495.jpg

convictions.html

yep. 30+ criminal convictions in his Admin.

I think the Repub hive rationalizes deifying the budget-busting, amnesty-giving, terrorist-arming, actor is because they'd have to go back an ADDITIONAL generation or two to find one w/o sullied hands lol

Yup, and Obama makes Reagan look like George friggen Washington in comparison.

Forum List

Back